AICTE Saksham Scholarship 2018
AICTE Saksham Scholarship 2018: The All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE) annually offers scholarships under the name of Saksham Scholarship. The AICTE Saksham Scholarship is offered to Persons with Disabilities (PwDs) to motivate them to opt for higher education. Presently, AICTE Saksham Scholarship Application Form is available at the AICTE Scholarship Portal. Students interested in pursuing degree/ diploma of their choice under AICTE Pragati Scholarship Scheme 2018 can read about application form, eligibility, reward and process in the article below.
AICTE Saksham Scholarship Application Form
The application form of Saksham Scholarship last date has been extended to 15th December , earlier it was 30th November . AICTE Scholarship (Saksham) Application Form 2018 is available by online means only at the scholarship portal of AICTE. You can fill the application form by following the steps given below:
- Visit the AICTE Scholarship Portal at www.aicte-pragati-saksham-gov.in.
- Click on “Register Here” and fill-up the details carefully and hit the “Register” button.
- Confirm your Email ID and Mobile Number. A confirmation link will be sent to you E-Mail ID.
- Login with new credentials and fill-up personal, family & income, institute, education, bank account and attachment details through their respective tabs.
- Hit the “Submit” button for confirmation of entered details.
Documents Required – The following documents are mandatory to submit during Attachment section of the form:
- Class 10th and 12th Mark-sheets.
- Admission Letter of the institute.
- Tuition Fee Receipt.
- Bank Passbook.
- Annual Income Certificate.
- Passport-sized Photographs and Signature.
AICTE Pragati Scholarship Eligibility
Student must re-check their eligibility for AICTE Saksham Scholarship 2018 before filling the application form. In case the student is found not eligible, the application form marked as will be rejected. The eligibility criteria of AICTE Saksham Scholarship is as follows:
- The student must be admitted in first year of degree/ diploma course of any AICTE approved college/ university.
- The annual income of the family of the student must be less than Rs.6,00,000 per annum to be eligible for scholarship programme.
AICTE Pragati Saksham Scholarship Details
The following procedure is followed for rewarding AICTE Saksham Scholarship:
• Application Form – The forms must be submitted online before Dec at the scholarship portal. Any incorrect information in the form will lead to disqualification upon verification.
• Interview – The students are selected on the basis of merit in Class 12th qualifying exam of the applicant. Yearly, 1,000 Saksham Scholarships are rewarded to the students.
• Result – The final list of selected students will be published by the AICTE at their portal. Upon successful verification of documents the tuition fee and incidental amount will be transferred to the applicant’s account.
AICTE Scholarship Reward
• Tuition Fee – A tuition fee of Rs.30,000 or at actual, whichever is less is transferred to the bank account of the student per 10 months.
• Incidentals – An amount of Rs.2,000 is transferred on a monthly basis into the account of the availing student.
Other Scholarship Programs
|Exam Name||Eligibility||Last Date|
|NEST Junior Scholarship||Class IX to Class XII Students||29-07-2018|
|Pre-Regional Mathematics Olympiad||Class XI or Below||Update Soon|
|JBNSTS Junior Scholarship||Only Class XI Students||19-08-2018|
|Green Olympiad (TERI)||Class IV to X Students||Update Soon|
|KVPY Scholarship||Class X & XII Students||Update Soon|
|Unified Cyber Olympiad (UCO)||Class I to Class XII Students||Update Soon|
|International Olympiad of Science (iOS)||Class I to Class XII Students||Update Soon|
|International Informatics Olympiad (iIO)||Class I to Class XII Students||Update Soon|
|National Science Olympiad (NSO)||Class I to XII Students||Update Soon|
|International General Knowledge Olympiad (IGKO)||Class I to X Students||Update Soon|
|Unified International English Olympiad (UIEO)||Class I to Class X Students||Update Soon|
|UP Scholarship||Class I to Class XII Students||Update Soon|
|International Olympiad of Mathematics (iMO)||Class I to Class XII Students||Update Soon|
|International Olympiad of English Language (iOEL)||Class I to Class XII Students||Update Soon|
|International French Language Olympiad (iFLO)||Class VI to Class XII Students||Update Soon|
|Smart Kid General Knowledge Olympiad||Class I to Class X Students||Update Soon|
|Akhil Bhartiya Hindi Olympiad||Class III to Class X Students||Update Soon|
|International Talent Hunt Olympiad||Class I to Class X Students||Update Soon|
|International Social Studies Olympiad||Class III to Class X Students||Update Soon|
|International Company Secretaries Olympiad (ICSO)||Class XI & XII Students||Update Soon|
|National Cyber Olympiad (NCO)||From Class I to XII Students||Update Soon|
|National Level Science Talent Search Examination (NSTSE)||Class II to XII Students||Update Soon|
|Indian National Olympiad (INO)||9th, 10th and 11th Class||Update Soon|
|National Talent Search Examination (NTSE)||10th Class||Update Soon|
|National-Means-cum-Merit Scholarship (NMMS)||8th and 10th Class||Update Soon|
|Velammal Science Talent Search (VSTS)||1st To 12th Class||Update Soon|
|CSIR Innovation Award||Less Than 18 Years||Update Soon|
|Indian Oil Scholarship (IOCL)||School, College and Higher Studies||Update Soon|
|Cultural Talent Search Scholarship Scheme (CCRT)||10 To 14 Years Students||Update Soon|
|Pre Matric and Post Matric Scholarship||All Students (Who Secure more than 50% last year)||Update Soon|
|INSPIRE Scholarship||12th Class||Update Soon|
|Central Sector Scholarship||Graduation/ Post Graduation||Update Soon|
|Statistics Olympiad||9th To 12th (>90%)||Update Soon|
|International Earth Science Olympiad (IESO)||9th To 12th||Update Soon|
|Fair & Lovely Scholarship||15-30 Years Girls||Update Soon|
|Shell Junior National Science Scholarship (SJNSS)||9th and 10th Class||Update Soon|
|India National Mathematical Olympiad (INMO)||9th Class or Below||Update Soon|
|International Informatics Olympiad (IIO)||1st To 12th Class||Update Soon|
|National Science Olympiad (NSO)||1st To 12th Class||Update Soon|
|National Standard Examination in Junior Science (NSEJS)||10th Class or Below||Update Soon|
|EWS DG Admission||Check Apply Link||Update Soon|
|Zonal Informatics Olympiad (ZIO)||12th Class or Below||Update Soon|
|SOF International English Olympiad (UIEO)||1st To 12th Class||Update Soon|
|Rajasthan STSE Olympiad||1oth and 12th Class||Update Soon|
|CBSE Group Mathematical Olympiad (GMO)||8st To 12th Class||Update Soon|
|IISMA Maths Talent Search Examination||3rd To 9th Class||Update Soon|
|Junior Science Talent Science Examination (JSTSE)||9th Students||Update Soon|
|State Level Science Talent Search Examination||3rd To 10th Class||Update Soon|
|International Mathematics Olympiad (IMO)||Class IX to XII Students||Update Soon|
|UPSTSE Scholarship||Class X, XI & XII Students||Update Soon|
|AICTE Saksham Scholarship||Class XII Pass-out||Update Soon|
|A*Star Scholarship||Class XII Pass-out||Update Soon|
|R. D. Sethna Scholarship||Class X Pass-out||Update Soon|
This post was last modified on January 2, 2018, 2:37 pm