Assam HS 2nd Year Routine 2019: The session for the year 2019 has started. So the release of the Assam HS 2nd Year Routine 2019 coming near day by day. As per the previous records, the exam timetable for the previous year was released on the 27th December 2018 and the exams were held in the months of February and March (23feb – 22 march). Hence it can be said that the AHSEC Exam Routine 2019 will be declared in the same month and the and so will the exams be occurring in the same months.
Latest Update: Assam Higher Secondary Education Council will release time table in the month of Nov/ Dec, so stay tuned with us for latest update.
AHSEC 2nd Year Exam Routine 2019
The examinations of the class 12th under the AHSEC was taken in the afternoon shift last year and started with a language subject. The AHSEC 2nd Year Exam Datewill be prepared to keep in mind that approximately 3 lakh students appeared for the 12th examinations last year. The students can download the AHSEC 12th Time Table 2019 from the official site.
Assam HS Preparation Tips
- Study Time : The time of study is pretty significant as the students must understand that the studies at night are much productive than the studies that are done late at night.
- Books And notes : make sure to gather all that you can about the subject before the preparations start as you not then you may save yourself from the last minute rush from books and notes.
- Revision and review : Make sure to review your notes while preparing them and also make sure that you do the part of the revision, again and again, this will improve the quality of your studies.
- Group study : Group studies are the best way to cover your syllabus qualitatively and quantitatively. Make sure to choose the members of the group very wisely.
- Sleep tight : the students that are preparing for the examination must make sure that they do get at least 6-8 hours of sleep in a day as this will give you brain adequate amount of rest.
- Quantity and quality : The students are advised to make sure that they make a balance between both the quality of their studies and the number of their studies so that they do not lose either of it.
- Admit card : Make sure to carry the admit card with you as no student will be allowed give the examination without it.
- Practice previously : For the subject like Maths, the students must consider preparation with the help repetitive practice of questions.
The tentative date sheet of Assam 12th Time Table 2019.
|Date (Expected)||Morning Session (9.00 AM to 12.00 Noon)||Afternoon Session (1.30 PM to 4.30 PM)|
|Advance Languages/Arabic/ Persian/Sanskrit|
|Biotechnology/ History/ Economic Geography|
|Physics/ Accountancy/ Political Science|
|Modern Indian Languages */ Alternative English|
|Logic & Philosophy/ Psychology / Insurance|
|Sattriya Dance **/ Advance Sanskrit||Statistics|
|March 17 Saturday, 2019||Biology/ Education/ Commercial Mathematics & Statistics|
|Entrepreneurship Development||Geography/ Geology/ Banking|
|Multimedia & Web Technology||Anthropology/Sociology/ Salesmanship & Advertising|
|Fine Arts **||Computer Science & Application|
Assam Board 12th Class New Pattern Syllabus !! Click Here
Assam Board 12th Time Table 2019
The students can also visit us as we will also provide a copy of the AHSEC 12th Time Table as soon as it will be released by the board.
The downloading of the AHSEC 12th Exam Routine won’t be a lengthy process if you follow these steps:-
- Visit the official site.
- Find an appropriate icon for the Assam HS 2nd Year Routine 2019 situated amongst the notifications.
- Click on the link.
- The document will be opened in the form of Pdf.
- Download/ Print the document before leaving the page.
Link to Download Assam Board 12th Routine 2019: Click Here
AHSEC 12th Final Exam Schedule 2019
The students must relate their studies to the SEBA 12th Routine as soon as it is released. There are some preparation tips that the students should follow.
- Visit the official site to stay updated with the most recent changes.
- Make sure to study hard, but smartly.
- Gather all the resources beforehand.
- Finish all the study at least 1 week before the exams to get enough revision.
- Keep the exam stress under control.
- Don’t study late in the night.
- Make a timetable and follow it seriously.
- make sure to get enough sleep.
- Don’t go for faulty measures for getting marks.
Remark: Candidates who are looking to download Assam HS 2nd Year Routine 2019, they are requested to stay tuned with this page for more information.