KVPY Scholarship 2018
KVPY 2018 Registration Form: Kishore Vaigyanik Protsahan Yojana Scholarships forms for 2018 session is expected to be out soon. Students who are eligible for KVPY Application Form they have to upload all the required details before the last date. Here we are giving you all latest updates about KVPY Scholarship, Probably you can fill KVPY 2018 Registration Form from July onwards. For more details, scan the complete article and get all the latest details regarding KVPY Scholarship.
KVPY Registration Form 2018
The application procedure for KVPY Registration will begin in the upcoming months, so all students who are eligible they are required to read the complete notification before applying directly. Since if any student ends up with uneligible details then candidature of that candidate would be canceled out. Interested students have to fill KYPY Scholarship Form 2018 with the time frame since for such scholarships no late applications are entertained under any circumstances.
KVPY 2018 Exam Date
|KYPY Exam Dates|
|Application Form will be Available From||July 2018|
|Last Date for filling up Online Application||August 2018|
|Admit Card Availability||Second/ Third week of October|
|KYPY Exam Date||November 2018|
|Result of aptitude test for SA, SB and SX||December 2018|
KVPY Scholarship Online Application Form- Apply?
KVPY Application Process is divided into four parts. You can follow these steps to fill the KVPY Exam Online Application Form:
Step-1 Read the detailed notification carefully and then fill the application form as per given steps.
- Visit the official website of KVPY
- Click on “KVPY Application Form”
- Now click on “active registration link”
- A new login page will open for registration,
- Now enter your Name, Mobile Number, and Email-ID and other required details.
- Click on “Submit” button at the bottom of the page.
- Now after filling the application form, You will receive your User ID and Password at your registered E-Mail ID.
NOTE: Please note that it might take up to 30 minutes to receive your User ID and Password. Once you have filled the KVPY Registration Form 2018, no request for changes in the application form will be entertained.
Step-2 Login & Fill Application Form
- Enter the User ID and Password you just received, on your registered E-Mail ID.
- Click on “Login” button.
- Now fill all the details asked carefully (eg. Personal & Academic details and exam center preferences).
- Upload the mandatory documents like scanned photograph, signature and caste/disability certificate.
- After filling up all these details, click on “Submit” button.
Step-3: Fee Payment
Students have to pay Rs. 1055/- for KVPY Registration (Rs. 528/- for SC/ST/OBC). For Payment process, follow the steps which are given below.
- Login with your credentials on the website.
- Select payment mode.
- Students can submit their KVPY Application Fee either net banking or through offline mode by Challan.
- Enter the card/internet banking details and click on “Submit” button located at the bottom of the web page.
NOTE: After completing Step-3 successfully, your KVPY 2018 Application Status will change to “Your application is under scrutiny”.
Step-4: Check the application status
- Login with your credentials at the website.
- Click on “Check Application Status” link on the web page.
NOTE: The scrutiny will take at least 2 working days from the time you successfully submitted your KVPY application form.
KVPY Eligibility Criteria 2018
The KVPY Eligibility are shown below:
- A student must be a native of India.
- KVPY will provide 3 streams to choose from. A student must select the field in which he/she is eligible.
- For Stream SA, Student must have cleared class 10th with at least 80% aggregate marks (70% for SC/ST/OBC) with Science and Mathematics as their major subjects.
- For Stream SX, student, have to quality class 12th with 60% aggregate marks (50% for SC/ST/OBC) with Science subjects. The marks required are the same for class 10th.
- For Stream SB, Student, who have scored 60% aggregate marks (50% for SC/ST/OBC) in the first-year final examination are eligible for KVPY Scholarship. The marks required are the same for class 10th and 12th class.
Kishore Vigyanik Protsahan Yojana (KVPY) 2018
KVPY is organized by Indian Institute of Science (IISc), Bangalore and funded by Department of Science and Technology (DST), Government of India. KVPY aims to attract exceptionally highly motivated students for pursuing basic science courses and research career in Science. The objective of KVPY Scholarship is to identify students with talent and aptitude for research. KVPY exam will be conducted in the month of July.
KVPY Scholarship 2018 Amount
The KVPY Scholarship Amount throughout the degree will be as follows:
|KVPY Scholarship 2018 Amount (In Rs.)|
|SA/SX/SB – during 1st to 3rs years of B.Sc./B.S./B.Stat./B.Math./Integrated M.Sc./M.S.||Rs. 5,000||Rs. 20,000|
|SA/SX/SB – during M.Sc. 4th to 5th years of Integrated M.Sc./M.S./M/Math./M.Stat.||Rs. 7,000||Rs. 28,000|
NOTE: To get all the latest updates regarding KVPY 2018 Application Form, stay tuned to our official page.
This post was last modified on January 18, 2018, 1:02 pm