KVPY Scholarship 2017 Registration- किशोर वैज्ञानिक प्रोत्साहन योजना: Kishore Vaigyanik Protsahan Yojana is a scholarship examination which is conducted by IISc, Bengaluru. So all students who fulfill eligibility criteria can fill KVPY 2017 Application Form. As we are giving all latest updates about KVPY Scholarship, you can also fill KVPY 2017 Registration Form 2017 from 09 July 2017. For more details, you can check or go through the complete details which are given below.
KVPY Application Form 2017
The application form for KVPY 2017 will be available from July 2017, so all students who are eligible they can read the complete details about KVPY 2017. The students interested and eligible for KVPY 2017 will be able to fill the KVPY 2017 Registration Form online. The last date to fill the KVPY 2017 application form is 23 August 2017.
KVPY 2017 Exam Dates
|KYPY 2017 Exam Dates|
|Application Form Will Be Available From||16 July 2017|
|Last Date For The Filling Of Online Application||23 August 2017|
|Admit Card Availability||Fourth Week of October 2017|
|KYPY 2017 Exam Date||05 November 2017|
|Result of aptitude test for SA, SB and SX||Third Week of December 2017|
|Interview Schedule||January/ February 2017|
|Final Result Declaration Date (Aptitude test+Interview)||April 2018|
How to Fill KVPY 2017 Registration Form Online
KVPY Application Process is divided into four parts. You can follow these steps to fill the KVPY Application Form 2017 Online:
Step-1 Registration (Starting from 09 July 2017)
- Visit the official website of the authority at kvpy.iisc.ernet.in
- Click on “Online Application for KVPY 2017” link on the web page.
- Now click on “Click here for registration” link on the newly opened web page.
- Enter your Name, Mobile Number and Email-ID correctly in fields given.
- Click “Submit” button at the bottom of the page.
- You will receive your User ID and Password at your registered E-Mail ID.
NOTE: Please note that it might take up to 30 minutes to receive your User ID and Password. Once you have filled the KVPY Registration form, no request for changes in the information will be entertained.
Step-2 Login & Fill Application Form
- Enter the User ID and Password you just received on your registered E-Mail ID.
- Click the “Login” button.
- Now fill the details asked carefully (Personal & academic details and exam center preferences).
- Upload the mandatory documents like scanned photograph, signature and caste/disability certificate.
- After filling up all the details, click “Submit” button.
Step-3: Fee Payment
The students will have to pay Rs. 1055/- for KVPY 2017 registration (Rs. 528/- for SC/ST/OBC). Please follow the steps given below to complete KVPY 2017 application form.
- Login with your details at the website.
- Select payment mode.
- Students can submit their KVPY application fee online through Credit/Debit card and Internet Banking or offline by Challan mode.
- Enter the card/internet banking details and click on “Submit” button located at the bottom of the web page.
NOTE: On completing Step-3 successfully, your KVPY 2017 application status will change to “Your application is under scrutiny”.
Step-4: Check the application status
- Login with your credentials at the website.
- Click on “Check application status” link on the web page.
NOTE: The scrutiny will take at least 2 working days from the time you successfully submitted your KVPY application form. Please check your KVPY application status at least after 2 working days to save your time.
KVPY 2017 Eligibility Criteria
The KVPY Eligibility Criteria are shown below:
- A student must be native to India.
- KVPY will provide 3 streams to choose from. A student must select the field in which he/she is eligible.
- For Stream SA, student must have cleared class 10th with at least 80% aggregate marks (70% for SC/ST/OBC) with Science and Mathematics as their major subjects.
- For Stream SX, student have to quality class 12th with 60% aggregate marks (50% for SC/ST/OBC) with Science subjects. The marks required are the same for class 10th.
- For Stream SB, student who have scored 60% aggregate marks (50% for SC/ST/OBC) in first year final examination to be eligible for KVPY 2017. The marks required are the same for class 10th and 12th.
Kishore Vigyanik Protsahan Yojana (KVPY) 2017
KVPY stands for Kishore Vaigyanik Protsahan Yojana. KVPY is organized by Indian Institute of Science (IISc), Bangalore and funded by Department of Science and Technology (DST), Government of India. KVPY aims to attract exceptionally highly motivated students for pursuing basic science courses and research career in Science. The objective of KVPY 2017 is to identify students with talent and aptitude for research. KVPY Scholarship 2017 exam will be conducted in the month of July this year. Here, we will update all the details regarding KVPY 2017 application form, eligibility and scholarship amount.
KVPY Scholarship 2017 Amount
The KVPY Scholarship 2017 amount throughout the degree will be as follows:
|KVPY Scholarship 2017 Amount (In Rs.)|
|SA/SX/SB – during 1st to 3rs years of B.Sc./B.S./B.Stat./B.Math./Integrated M.Sc./M.S.||Rs. 5,000||Rs. 20,000|
|SA/SX/SB – during M.Sc. 4th to 5th years of Integrated M.Sc./M.S./M/Math./M.Stat.||Rs. 7,000||Rs. 28,000|
Upcoming Scholarship Programs
Official Link: KYPY 2017 Application Form