AP Intermediate Time Table 2019: This year the session under the Andra Pradesh board or the BIEAP started on the 12th June 2018. As the sessions have started so will the release of the AP Inter 2nd Year Exam Date coming near.
Latest Update: AP Board will release time table for inter 2nd year in the month of November/ December 2018, so stay tuned with us for latest updates.
The timetable last year was released on the 08th November 2017 and the examinations were taken from 1st March 2018 to 19th March 2018. The students can download the official AP 2nd Year Time Table 2019 from the official site.
How to Prepare for AP Board Exams !! Click Here
AP Inter 2nd Year Time Table 2019
The students must know that the AP board released the result of the 2nd year students for the year 2018 on 12th April 2018 which had 4,57,292 appearing candidates and only around 50% students passed. AP 12th Time Table 2019 will be published by the board in the late months of this year (2018). That is why it is advised to the students that they must visit the official sites of the board frequently during the months of November and December to get the AP Intermediate 2nd Year Time Table.
|Release of the mains date sheet||November & December 2018|
|Main exams start||March 2019|
|Main exams end||March April 2019|
|Main exams result||June 2019|
How To Download AP Intermediate Time Table
The process to acquire the AP Second Year Exam Date 2019 is pretty simple and so the students must make sure to follow these steps to obtain the AP Inter Second Year Date Sheet.
- Visit the official website of the BIEAP.
- From the news and announcements section
- Next, Find the icon for AP Inter 2nd Year Exam Date 2019.
- Click on the link.
- The link will open the document that is released by the board.
- Make sure to Download or print the documents for future reference.
Download Time Table 2019: Click Here
AP Board Inter 2nd Year Date Sheet 2019
The board this year is facing a shortage of around 1.47 crore books. But even in that case the students must not leave hopes and prepare with the help of self-made notes. You can also prepare with AP Board previous year papers, it will helpful to get higher marks. And by preparing just according to Andhra Pradesh 12th Exam Time Table which may be helpful and make sure to stay informed.
Note: Because as per the official notification the board is about to change the 2nd year syllabus(only for vocational subjects). However, in order to prepare you for the examinations, here we are presenting some important tips.
- Visit the official site to stay updated with the most recent changes.
- Make sure to study hard, but smartly.
- Gather all the resources beforehand.
- Finish all the study at least 1 week before the exams to get enough revision.
- Keep the exam stress under control.
- Don’t study late in the night.
- Make a timetable and follow it seriously.
- Make sure to get enough sleep.
- Don’t go for faulty measures for getting marks.
Remark: Best of luck and come again for more information.