RTE Maharashtra Admission 2018-19
RTE Maharashtra Admission 2018-19: Candidates who are seeking to take up admission in RTE Maharashtra, applications for the same are now available on the official website. Interested candidates can apply for RTE Maharashtra Admission Form 2018 form 7th February onwards. Complete details regarding RTE Schools admission process, such as RTE Maharashtra Online Form details, eligibility criteria, registration process, and steps to register online for RTE Maharashtra schools are covered in below sections.
Download PDF Files of NCERT Books !! Click Here
RTE Maharashtra Admission 2018 Online Form
Applications for RTE Maharastra will be filled from 7th February to 28th February 2018. Students can fill the Maharashtra RTE Admission 2018-19 between any of the above-mentioned dates. Students will be admitted to RTE schools in various RTE District schools. However, students will be taken into consideration with respect to vacant seats. As per the official notification, students will be admitted to 20 RTE Maharashtra schools across the state. Complete details regarding the admission schedule shall be as follows.
Maharashtra RTE Admission Important Dates
|Name of the organization||RTE Maharashtra|
|Online Registration Begins on||7th February 2018|
|Online Registration ends on||28th February 2018|
|Result Announcement||Updated Soon|
RTE Maharashtra Admission 2018 Online Pune
The registration process RTE Maharashtra Pune Schools will be done through the official portal. Steps to do registration for RTE School Admission Maharashtra 2018 is mentioned in the below section. In order to admit students participating schools will undergo multiple phases of selection.
RTE Maharashtra Apply Online Mumbai 2018
Interested students can register himself/herself from the official portal. The registration process to apply for the RTE schools will be as follows.
Steps for RTE Maharashtra Admission 2018-19:
- Visit the official website of RTE Maharashtra
- Click on “ New Registration”
- Now fill all the required details to get registration ID
- Complete the rest part of the application form
- Upload all the required documents and
- Make payment
- And take a print out the filled application form for future reference.
|District Name||RTE Schools||RTE Vacancy||Applicants|
List of documents that are required at the time of admission:
RTE Maharashtra Selection Criteria 2018
- Students will be selected on the basis of availability of seats. However, in case if the registered number of candidates’ are less as compared to vacant seats than the school will allot seat to all the applied students.
- Schools having less number of seats than, seat allotment will be on the basis of lottery system.
Upcomig NCERT Scholarship Exams for Students Click Here
Note: RTE Maharashtra registration for the schools has begun, students who have any short of query regarding application process, you may discuss your queries with us, our team will reply you shortly regarding this.