Indian Oil Scholarship 2019 distributes by the Indian Oil Corporation Limited. So all students who want to participate in this scholarship program can check here the complete details. We are giving here application form, eligibility, dates etc.
Indian Oil Corporation Limited (IOCL) is offering scholarships under the IOCL Educational Scholarship Scheme. IOCL Scholarship is offered on merit-cum-means basis to students pursuing 10+, ITI, Engineering, MBBS and MBA streams. Indian Oil Scholarship 2019 has now gained popularity and is preferred by students who wish to pursue higher education in their selected field without any difficulties. A total of 2600 scholarships will be offered by IOCL Scholarship. In this post we will talk about IOCL Scholarship 2019 Application Form, scholarship value, eligibility, age limit and some important dates.
Must Read: Upcoming Scholarship Exams in 2019
Indian Oil Scholarship 2019 Application Form
We want to inform you that IOCL Scholarship Online Application Form will be available in the month of September /October for 2019-20. We will update here a link through which you can apply for Indian Oil Scholarship.
You can easily apply for IOCL Scholarship 2019 online by following the below mentioned steps:
- Visit the official website of the authority.
- Go to the IOCL Scholarship Application Form page.
- Enter the asked details carefully (Name, Father’s Name, Address etc.).
- Click on the Apply button.
- You will receive IOCL Scholarship 2019 Login details on the email you just entered in the form.
IOCL Scholarship Details
Organized by: Indian Oil Corporation Limited
Name: IOCL Scholarship
Status: Application forms will be available in the month of July, 2019
- Students pursuing full time/regular courses in these streams and studying in schools/colleges/institutions recognized by MCI/AICTE/State Education Board/State Technical Education Board/ICSE/ISC/CBSE are eligible to register at IOCL Scholarship 2019 Registration page.
- 10+/ITI: Bonafide students (full time/regular) in 11th standard/Ist year of course are eligible to apply online for IOCL Scholarship.
- Engineering & MBBS: Bonafide students (full time/regular) in the first year of Engineering/MBBS degree courses in 2019-19 are eligible.
- MBA: Bonafide students (full time/regular) in the first year of post graduate course in Business Administration/Management in 2019-19 are eligible.
The marks obtained in the qualifying examination making the students eligible seek admission in the respective first year of these courses will be considered for selection. Minimum eligibility percentage of marks required for the students of various categories is given in the table below:
|S. No.||Stream||Qualification Examination||Category|
|Abbreviations: ST: Scheduled Tribe SC: Scheduled Caste, OBC: Other Backward Classes, PwDs: Person with Disabilities|
- Age Limit: The minimum and maximum age for IOCL Scholarship 2019 is 15 years and 20 years respectively. It is extendable by 3 years for OBC candidates, by 5 years for ST/SC candidates and by 10 years for Person with disabilities (PwDs) candidates.
- Annual Income: The student must belong to a family whose annual income is not greater than Rs. 1, 00,000. In case of a tie, family whose annual income is closer to Rs. 60,000 will be preferred. Income certificate should be issued from appropriate civil authorities of the State/UT/Central Government.
Indian Oil (IOCL) Scholarship Amount
All selected students will get scholarship amount as per given table below.
|S. No.||Stream||No. of Scholarships||Scholarship Amount Per Month|
IOCL Scholarship 2019 Dates
The table which is given below shows IOCL Scholarship 2019 Dates, so follow given dates while applying for Indian Oil Scholarship. These are expected dates for scholarship program of this year.
|Availability of Application Form||July 2019|
|Last date of Application Form||October 2019|
|Online Result||November 2019|
|Award of IOCL Scholarship|