AP Inter 1st Year Hall Tickets 2020 will be released @ jnanabhumi.ap.gov.in. so get latest updates on this page. So students who are going to participate in the AP Board 1st year exams 2020 and are looking for AP Inter First Year Hall Ticket 2020 can check here.
The call letter of the examination will be released in the month of February 2020, so check our school educational portal regularly the for latest updates and information. The students need to collect the BIEAP 1st Year Admit Card before appearing in the examination.
Remember that without admit card you will not be allowed to enter the examination hall. The permission letter of the examination will be provided online on our official website i.e. schools.chekrs.com in the last week of February or the first week of March.
AP Inter 1st Year Hall Tickets 2020 Information
Board of Intermediate Education, Andhra Pradesh (BIEAP) is going to conduct the annual examination in the month of March/ April 2020 for Intermediate 1st year. Every year the board has conducted the annual exams for SSC/ Intermediate. The candidates who are studying for Inter 1st year in AP board those can check the AP Inter 1st Year Time Table 2020 on the main portal. The students who are going to appear in the annual exams those can download the BIEAP Inter First Year Hall Ticket 2020 from the official website prior to the exam date.
jnanabhumi.ap.gov.in 1st Year Hall Ticket 2020
- Name of The Board: Board of Intermediate Education, Andhra Pradesh (BIEAP)
- Exam Name: AP Board 1st Year Exam 2020
- Category: Admit Card/ Hall Ticket
- Status: Available Soon
- AP Board 1st Year Exam Date: February/March 2020
- Hall Ticket issuing date: February 2020
- Official Website: www.bieap.gov.in
AP Intermediate 1st Year Hall Tickets 2020 @bieap.gov.in
Candidates should carry the Admit Card of BIEAP 1st Year Exam 2020 at the examination center. Remember we will update here all the latest news and notifications, so check our website on a regular basis. You should be assured that your admit card has all the following details. Name of the candidate, candidate’s photo, candidate’s signature, DOB of the candidate, the name of the exam, exam date, the number of papers in the examination, exam time, exam center address, exam instructions. Students need to read all the instructions that are provided in the call letter of the examination.
How to Get Online BIEAP Inter Part 1 Roll No Slip 2019
The Hall Ticket of AP Intermediate Part 1 Exam 2020 is proof that students have applied for the examination. You can follow the below-mentioned steps for Download the BIEAP 1st Year Hall Ticket 2020.
- Firstly, visit the official website of BIEAP Board.
- Search the AP Board 1st Year Permission Letter 2020 link on the home page and click on it.
- You will get a checkbox request in the new tab
- Fill all the mandatory information and press on submitting key.
- Admit card will appear on your system screen.
- Download it in PDF format and also take a hard copy.
- Keep it safe for exam uses.
AP Board 1st Year Admit Card 2020
Students can check here all the details of AP Inter Part 1 Admit Card and aspirants need to download the BIEAP 1st Year Admit Card before the examination.