Jamia Millia Islamia School Admission Form 2019-20: The Jamia Millia Islamia application form for admission to Jami Middle School (Class I to VIII), and Jamia Senior Secondary School ( Class IX to XII) will be filled through the official website. The JMI School Admission Form are required to be sent in the due course of time.
Usually, the Jamia Millia Islamia admission takes place in the month of June/ July. Further details such as Jamia Millia Islamia School Admission Form for Class 9th, 11th and 6th, eligibility criteria, application fee, reservation criteria of seats and admission process for Supernumerary Category and NRI Candidates are covered in below sections.
Check Out SMS School Jaipur Admission Form 2019-20 Details !! Click Here
Jamia Millia Islamia School Admission 2019
Students who are interested in to take up admission in Jamia Middle School (Class I to VIII), Jamia Senior Secondary School (Class IX to XII), Syed Abid Husain Sr. Secondary School (Self-financed), Class Prep. to XII and Jamia Girls Senior Secondary School (Urdu Medium)Class IX to XII they have to complete the JMI Application Form 2019 within the stipulated time. The format of application form should be akin (the same) as specified in the prospectus.
Eligibility Criteria for admission differ from class to class. Below in tabular form we given eligible criteria for admission to class VI, IX and XI.
- For admission to class VI, it is necessary to submit marks sheet of the qualifying examination.
- For admission to IX and XI, It is necessary to submit the proof of passing VIII and X classes respectively. Required percentages are given in table.
|Class||Aggregate % of marks/ grade||English|
|For Class IX||-41% or grade – C2||-41% or grade –C2|
|For XI Arts||-41% or grade C2||-41% or grade – C2|
|For XI Commerce||-41% or grade – C2||-41% or grade – C2|
|For XI Science||-41% or grade – C2||-41% or grade – C2|
- Those students who want to take mathematics subject in science/ commerce/ arts stream should have at least 41% marks or grade –C2 in math in the qualifying examination.
- Percentage of marks will be calculated as per C.B.S.E Norms.
Date of Birth verification
- The birth certificate issued by previous school is required for admission to class VI and IX.
- For class XI date of birth is verified from the certificate of class X issued by the board of examination.
JMI School Admission Important Dates
- Class 6, 9 & 11 online form begines from: February 2019
- Last Date of application form submission: March 2019
- Entrance Exam Dates: May 2019
- Selection List: June 2019
Steps to complete the Jamia Millia Islamia School Admission Form 2019-20:
- Visit the official website of Jamia Millia Islamia
- Now Click on “Admission Application Form”
- Read the Information Bulletin carefully and
- Complete the registration process
- At the end take a printout of the filled application form.
Official Link: Apply Here
Note: For admission to Prep and class- I applications forms are to be filled in offline mode.
|Name of the organization||Jamia Millia Islamia|
|Commencement of Admission||February 2019|
|Last to apply Online||March 2019|
AMU School Admission Test Details Released !!! Check Details
For the Admission in Jamia Millia Islamia following documents are required to submit. Necessary documents are mention below.
- Marks sheet of the qualifying examination.
- Date of birth certificate.
- Character certificate from the previous school.
- Certificate of the claimed category of reservation.
- Dully filled and signed self-declaration form.
- Admit card of concerned admission test generated on-line.
- Transfer certificate from previous school.
In case of Foreign Passport Holder (FPH)
- Application form duly filled
- Marks sheet of last examination passed
- Proof of age
- Copy of valid passport and visa
In case of NRI
- Application Form duly filled
- Marks sheet of the last examination passed
- Proof of age
- Copy of the passport of parents working abroad
- Translated and attested copy of work permit/license to work/ valid working visa of parent
- Translated and attested copy of residence permit of parent
- Letter from the employee of the parent
- Affidavit on the Rs. 10 stamp paper from the parent for financial support
- NRI status certificate issued by the Indian embassy in the concerned country
Documents required at the time of admission
- Statement of proof of marks for the qualifying examination
- Birth certificate from previous school
- Character certificate from previous school
- Transfer certificate from previous school
The Admission will be cancelled If :
There are two conditions if they are not fulfilled than admission will be canceled.
- The original copy of the migration or school- leaving certificate duly counter signed by the inspector of schools/ education officer is not submitted within two weeks of the last date of completion of admission.
- Receipt of admission fee is not submitted in the office of the concerned school by the last date.
Schools of Jamia Millia Islamia
There are various school affiliated by Jamia Milla Islamia.
- Jamia Middle School : Class I to VIII
- Jamia Senior Secondary School : Class IX to XII
- Syed Abid Husain Sr. secondary School (Self- Financed) : Class Prep. To XII
- Jamia Girls Senior secondary School : Class IX to XII
- Mushir Fatma Nursery School : KG-I, KG-II
- Balak Mata Centres Nursery : Class I to V & craft Courses
Jamia Millia Schools Fee structure
Per annum fee structure for supernumerary seats is mention in table
|S.No||Class||Supernumerary Category||General Category (Foreign national who qualifying the regular entrance test)|
|1.||IX to XII||U$$ 1000 per annum||U$$ 600 per annum|
|2.||VI to VIII||U$$ 800 per annum||U$$ 500 per annum|
- Students from SAARC Countries will get a fee concession of US $ 200
- 2000/- will have to be paid as non-refundable admission fee at the time of admission.
- The amount of 8000/- Rs. Will be submitted as library and computer laboratory security.
- The security amount will be refundable after the successful completion of the course.
- In the case of cancellation of admission the security amount of 8000/- Rs will be refunded
- Fee remains unchanged for the entire duration of study in Jamia School.
- When NRI students pass the admission test they pay the same fee as Indian Students.
Reservation criteria for admission to all the courses shall be as under:
- General Category: Out of the total number of seats 50% seats are reserved for General Category Students.
- Muslim Community: 30% of the total number of seats in each course shall be reserved for the Muslim community applicants.
- Muslim Women Applicant: Out of the total number of seats 10% shall be reserved under this category.
- OBC & Scheduled Tribes: 10% of the total number of seats will be reserved for the Other Backward Classes and Muslim community scheduled Tribes.
- For Differently Abled Persons: 3% of the total number of seats are reserved for the disabled persons.
Marks Distribution of Admission Test:
For class VI, IX, XI
|Test Sections||Numbers of Questions||Marks|
|Environmental Studies (EVS)||50||50|
|Mathematical and Numeracy skill Test||25||25|
|Language (English) test||25||25|
Subject Wise Marks for Admission Test
Social Science 20
Class XI Science
Class XI Arts
Social Science 60
Class XI Commerce
Elementary Maths 25
Social Science 20
Admission of Foreign/ NRI Students under Supernumerary Seats:
- 15% seats and above the regular seats may be filled as “Supernumerary Seats”.
- 10% out of the 15% Supernumerary seats shall be reserved for foreigners.
- 5% out of 15% supernumerary seats shall be reserved for “Non-Resident Indian (NRI).
Upcoming Scholarship Exams for School Students Check Here
Note: The Jamia Millia Islamia School Admission Form 2019 has not revealed yet, to get the exact admission dates keep visiting this page. Apart, this if you have any query regarding the admission process, then feel free to share it with us, our team will reply you shortly regarding this.
Last Year Dates