EWS DG Admission 2019: The Directorate of Education- DOE has released the notification for EWS/ DG Admissions at the entry-level classes in private unaided schools of Delhi, India for 2019 academic session. This scheme was passed to implement the Right to Education Act (RTE) and under the supervision of DOE. The EWS/ DG Admission 2019 Application Form was released in January 2019. Primary education will be provided to thousands of students belonging to EWS/ DG categories under this scheme. In this post, we will provide you the detailed information on EWS/ DG Admissions Eligibility Criteria 2019, application form, and merit list.
Latest Update: EWS DG Nursery admission result has released so you can check or download through given link below at this page.
EWS DG Admission Eligibility Criteria 2019
Under this scheme, 25% seats in 1027 schools are reserved for the students whose families belong to the Economically Weaker Section (EWS) and Disadvantaged Groups (DG) categories. The Disadvantaged Groups are Scheduled Castes (SCs), Scheduled Tribes (STs), Other Backward Classes (OBCs) and Person with Disabilities (PwDs) as per the Government of India. The EWS/ DG Admission 2019 Eligibility Criteria is given below:
- Must be an Indian citizen
- Date of Birth (DoB) must be between 1st August 2011 and 1st August 2013
- Must have Address Proof of Delhi only.
- Belong to a family whose annual income is less than Rs. 1 Lakh (Rs. 1,00,000) per annum.
- Must have all valid documents for ID Proof, Caste Proof and Income Proof.
Official Link: EWS DG Nursery Admission Result session 2019-20
EWS/ DG Admission 2019 Application Form
The application form for EWS/ DG Admission 2019 for the academic session 2019 release in January 2019. The online application form is available online at the official website of the authority. The application process for EWS/ DG Admissions is quite simple. Before you start filling up the application form, make sure you have the following documents around you:
- ID Proof: A valid ID Proof of student and parents will require to apply for admissions. Valid ID Proof(s) as stated by the Government are Driving License, Aadhar Card, Voter Card, PAN Card, and Address Card.
- Birth Certificate: Student must enroll in EWS/ DG Admission 2019 with a valid Birth Certificate. It will require to verify the age of the student.
- Address Proof: A valid Address Proof is mandatory for admissions in private unaided school of Delhi, India under this scheme. Aadhar Card, Address Card, Driving License, PAN Card, Ration Card and Voter Card are the accepted documents by the Government of India.
- Income Certificate: Guardian/ Parent of the student must have a valid Income Certificate as it issue by the Government. You can apply online for an Income Certificate at edistrict.delhigovt.nic.in
- Caste Certificate: Student’s family must have a valid Caste Certificate in order to apply for this scheme.
EWS DG Nursery Admission Procedure 2019
The EWS/ DG Admissions 2019 application process has three parts:
1. Registration: The student willing to apply through EWS/ DG Admissions will first have to register on the application portal of the authority. You can follow these simple steps for EWS/ DG Admissions 2019 Registration:
- Visit the official website of the authority at www.edudel.nic.in
- Search for the “EWS/ DG Admissions” tab at the top of the homepage
- Click on “Click Here to Login” button on the web page
- Click the “Register” button on the page
- Enter the asked details carefully. Please note that details once enter cannot change/ modified.
- Click the “Submit” button upon the completion of the registration form
- Click “Yes” when it asks for confirmation of details
2. Filling Application Form: You can follow these steps in order to fill the EWS/ DG Admissions application form.
- Login with your credentials at edudel.nic.in
- Click on “Apply for EWS/ DG Admission” button on the home page
- Enter the asked details carefully
- Click “Yes” to confirm the details you have entered are correct
3. Lottery System: Students for EWS/ DG Admissions will select by a computer. Merit List will be based on the names enlisted by computer through a lottery system.
EWS/ DG Admissions 2019 Result/ Merit List
The merit list for EWS/ DG admissions for the academic session 2019 will publish in two parts. The EWS/ DG Admission 2019 Merit List 1 will publish in March 2019 and Merit List II will publish on March 2019. Priority will give on the basis o the distance from school to the house of the student. The student living closer to the school will on a higher priority as compared to the one living away from the school.
Other Scholarship Programs
[table id=35 /]