GSEB SSC Online Application Form 2022: Gujarat Board of Secondary and Higher Secondary Education (GBSHSE) is going to release the GSEB SSC Exam Registration Form in the month of November 2020. The Gujarat Board SSC exams will be conducted in the month of March 2022.
The students can apply for the Gujarat Board 10th Exam Form 2022 on the official website. Aspirants are required to fill the GSEB SSC Application Form to appear in the 10th Class Exams of Gujarat Board. They can also check the procedure to fill the application form and exam dates given in the article below.
GSEB SSC Application Form 2022
The aspirants who want to appear in the Gujarat Board 10th Examination which will be conducted in March, they have to fill the GSEB SSC Online Application Form for the 2021-22 academic session. The application form will be available on the official website in the month of November. The aspirants have to fill the application form before the deadline, so that they can appear in the examination.
Official Link: Login Here
How To Fill Gujarat 10th Online Registration Form 2022
- Aspirants have to access the official website.
- They have to click on the ‘SSC Application Form’ link present in the notification panel.
- Then they have to register themselves on the site and a registration ID and password will be given to the aspirant.
- Aspirants have to login with registered ID and password.
- Now, aspirants have to fill all the required details in the application form like name, father’s name, mother’s name etc.
- Then they have to attach the scanned copy of documents, color photograph and signature with the application form.
- Submit the application form by clicking on the proceed button.
- The aspirants are advised to take a printout of the application form for future purposes.
GSEB SSC Exam Registration: Official Link
Gujarat Board SSC Schedule (Tentative)
|Gujarati Language First Language||15th March|
|Science & Technology||17th March|
|Samajik Vigyan (Social Science)||22nd March|
|Gujarati Second language||23rd March|
|English (Second Language)||24th March|
|Hindi/Sanskrit/Sindhi/Farsi/Arabic(Second Language)||25th March|
For more feedback and queries regarding the GSEB SSC Registration Form 2022, you can contact us by commenting in the comment section given below.