RTE Admission 2018-19
RTE Admission 2018-19: ( Right to education) the only thing that makes us different from all other animal species is our ability to learn and for that we need education.
Thanks to our policymakers that now education has also been taken as a basic human right. Under this right, the government of India is providing compulsory and primary education to all the children below the age of 14.
RTE ( Right to education) this universal right says that every child who is below the age of 14 is officially and legally eligible for the basic primary education. RTE ( Right to education) this is a huge step that is taken by us humans towards 100 % education on earth.
And 25% of seats under this rule will be reserved for the students of financially week section of the society. More details regarding RTE Admission Form 2018 are mentioned below.
Get here the Schedule of Upcoming Olympiad Exams !! Click Here
Partners in the RTE ( Right to education)
- Centre for civil society.
- Central square foundation.
- Olive global.
RTE Admission Application Form 2018-19
As RTE ( Right to education) is an international effort in the field of promotion of education that is why the government of India has provided separate links of RTE Admission Application Form for each and every state for the convenience of the candidate.
|Name of the State||RTE Admission State wise Information|
|Madhya Pradesh||Click Here|
|Uttar Pradesh||Click Here|
RTE Admission Eligibility
The Eligibility Criteria for RTE Admission ( Right to education) is as follows:
- The age eligibility for students according to age is in between 6 years to 14 years of age
- 25%of seats in this policy will be reserved for the poor sections of the society.
- For applying the student must be a domicile of india.
- And in case of state-specific application, the student must be a domicile of that state.
- The income category for the RTE ( Right to education) is- For the weaker section – 3.5 lakhs.
RTE Admission Date
The application date for the student willing to apply need to note that the dates as well as the RTE Admission Last Date for all the states fall in between the month of February to May or as announced by the state government.
Download NCERT Books Class Wise Solutions !! Click Here
RTE Admission Apply Online
The registration regarding the RTE (Right to education) is done on state-specific basis. Therefore the admission in the RTE ( Right to education) category can be done on the official sites of the respective state of the student.
Candidates who are interested to fill up RTE Admission Online Form, they can register for the same, at the time of registration session.
RTE Admission Documents Required
- Income proof should be submitted by the parents who do not belong to the SC/ST/Category 1 of the act.
- State-specific residential proof
- Age proof of the candidate.
- Caste certificate of SC/ST candidates.
RTE Admission Selection List
Selection in the RTE ( Right to education) is based upon the lottery system set up by the state governments and the result is declared on the official website.
Note: Hope the information that we have provided here, will be helpful in getting all the latest updates on RTE Forms.