Swami Vivekananda Scholarship 2021: The West Bengal invited applications for Merit-Cum- Scholarship, to provide financial support to poor and meritorious students for higher students through West Bengal Swami Vivekananda Scholarship 2021.
Students who are pursuing post madhyamik courses and onwards studies in regular courses, who are residents of West Bengal and are studying in Education Institutions of this state after passing out from the State Board/ Council of Secondary education/ Higher Secondary and Madrasha Education or a University of West Bengal set up under state Act. Get here complete details on eligibility criteria and steps to apply for Swami Vivekananda Scholarship Application Form 2021.
- Swami Vivekananda Scholarship 2021
- Swami Vivekananda Scholarship Eligibility
- Swami Vivekananda Scholarship – Specific Eligibility
- Swami Vivekananda Scholarship 2021 Apply Online?
- Swami Vivekananda Scholarship Renewal Application Form 2021
- Swami Vivekananda Scholarship Renewal 2021 Last Date
- Valuable Feedback
Swami Vivekananda Scholarship 2021
The West Bengal govt has invited application forms under Swami Vivekananda Merit- Cum- Means -Scholarship to help financially weak students, to pursue graduation or higher education through this initiative. Interested students may apply till Nov. However to avail WB Swami Vivekananda Scholarship 2021 opportunity candidates have to qualify certain sets of eligibility criteria.
|Application Type||Opening Date||Closing Date|
|Fresh Application 2021||Sept 2021||Nov 2021|
|Renewal Application Form for 2021-22 session||Sept 2021||Sept 2021|
|Kanyashree (K3) Application Form 2021||Sept 2021||Nov 2021|
Interested students may apply for this scholarship before the last of registration, as specified in the Swami Vivekananda Scholarship Form 2021 PDF. At the time of registration, candidates have to upload the below-given documents to complete the application form.
Want to Know About National And International Olympiad: Click Here
Swami Vivekananda Scholarship Eligibility
- The candidate must be a resident of West Bengal.
- Candidate must be pursuing studies at the post-madhyamik level and onwards at an educational institute in West Bengal after passing out from a state board, the council of secondary/higher secondary, Madrasah education or a state university.
- The income of the family should not be more than INR 2.5 Lakh.
Also there are some course-specific eligibility criteria too that candidate needs to fulfill. The course details are given below under the table.
Swami Vivekananda Scholarship – Specific Eligibility
|Sr.No.||The current course of study||Specific eligibility||Percentage of marks obtained in the last exam|
|1.||For Higher Secondary Level of studies (Class 11th or its equivalent)||Candidates must have passed Madhyamik Pariksha or equivalent examination||75% in aggregate|
|2.||For Diploma (Polytechnic) Level|
Candidates must have passed out Madhyamik Pariksha or equivalent examination for first-year diploma courses.
Candidates must have passed out higher secondary examination or equivalent for 2-years diploma in –
Modern Office Practice and Management
3-D Animation & Graphics
|75% in aggregate|
|3.||For Undergraduate courses||Candidates must have qualified higher secondary examination or equivalent.||75% in aggregate (Best of five)|
|4.||For Postgraduate courses||Honours subjects at graduation level (general education)||53%|
|Honours in Engineering subjects at graduation level||55%|
|5.||For Kanyashree applicants (K-3 component)|
Students must be in receipt of a valid sanctioned K-2 ID
Students must be pursuing a PG course in Arts, Science and Commerce
Students must have passed graduation
|45% in aggregate|
|6.||For M.Phil./ Non-NET/NET-LS Research Fellow||The students enrolled for a PhD or M.Phil. programme at a state-aided institution can apply.||Not Applicable|
NOTE: Candidate may refer to Information Bulletin for detailed eligibility criteria
Swami Vivekananda Scholarship 2021 Apply Online?
- Visit the official website www.svmcm.wbhed.gov.in
- Fill the WB Swami Vivekananda Scholarship form 2021 ( Now a new ID will be generated)
- Now login with newly generated “Application ID”
- After successful login, fill all the required details
- Upload Scanned photographs and signature.
- Uploaded all the required documents.
- After this, verify your application form and click on “ Final Submit”
NOTE: At the time of registration candidates are not required to submit any hard copy of the Scholarship Form.
Swami Vivekananda Scholarship Application Form 2021: Apply Here
USER Manual for Online Application: Download Here
Documents to be Uploaded
- Both sides of Marksheet of qualifying examination
- Admit card of Madhyamik / Equivalent Examination
- Income Certificate in original
- Income Affidavit
- First page of Bank Passbook ( having A/C Number and IFS Code)
- Ration Card/ Voter ID/ Aadhar Card
- Latest passport size photograph (Size 10-50 KB) and head of institution certified copy
Swami Vivekananda Scholarship Renewal Application Form 2021
- Apply online through the official portal
NOTE: For renewal login; login Id and password will be same as candidate applied for the first time
- Upload all the required documents for Swami Vivekananda Renewal Form; within one month.
- Hard copy of Marksheet of the last examination ( Document that is to be submitted should be dually submitted and in case of semester exams; year wise mark sheets)Admission receipt for the promotion to the next higher classes.
- First page of Bank Passbook ( with last year credited scholarship amount )
Swami Vivekananda Scholarship Renewal 2021 Last Date
Students who are applying for renewal Scholarship. The application procedure for renewal applicants has begun from 11th September and this will continue till 30th Nov. Students are requested to apply with proper documents at the earliest.