Swami Vivekananda Scholarship 2018
Swami Vivekananda Scholarship 2018: The West Bengal invited applications for Merit-Cum- Scholarship, to provide financial support to poor and meritorious students for higher students through West Bengal Swami Vivekananda Scholarship 2018. Students who are pursuing post madhyamik courses and onwards studies in regular courses, who are residents of West Bengal and are studying in Education Institutions of this state after passing out from the State Board/ Council of Secondary education/ Higher Secondary and Madrasha Education or a University of West Bengal set up under state Act. Get here complete details on eligibility criteria and steps to apply for Swami Vivekananda Scholarship Application Form 2018.
Swami Vivekananda Scholarship 2018-19
The West Bengal govt has invited application forms under Swami Vivekananda Merit- Cum- Means -Scholarship to help financially weak students, to pursue graduation or higher education through this initiative. Interested students may apply till 30th Nov. However to avail WB Swami Vivekananda Scholarship 2018 opportunity candidates have to qualify certain sets of eligibility criteria.
|Application Type||Opening Date||Closing Date|
|Fresh Application 2018||10th Sept 2018||30th Nov 2018|
|Renewal Application Form for 2017-18 session||Sept 2018||—–|
|Kanyashree (K3) Application Form 2018||10th Sept 2018||30th Nov 2018|
Interested students may apply for this scholarship before the last of registration, as specified in the Swami Vivekananda Scholarship Form 2018 PDF. At the time of registration, candidates have to upload below-given documents to complete the application form.
Swami Vivekananda Scholarship Eligibility
- Candidate parents annual family income should be less than or equal to Rs 2.5 Lakh.
- There are different eligibility criteria for different Categories of Students.
NOTE: Candidate may refer to Information Bulletin for detailed eligibility criteria
Swami Vivekananda Scholarship Apply Online?
- Visit the official website www.svmcm.wbhed.gov.in
- Fill the WB Swami Vivekananda Scholarship form 2018 ( Now a new ID will be generated)
- Now login with newly generated “Application ID”
- After successful login, fill all the required details
- Upload Scanned photographs and signature.
- Uploaded all the required documents.
- After this, verify your application form and click on “ Final Submit”
NOTE: At the time of registration candidates are not required to submit any hard copy of Scholarship Form.
Swami Vivekananda Scholarship Application Form 2018: Apply Here
USER Manual for Online Application: Download Here
Documents to be Uploaded
- Marksheet of qualified
- Admit card of Madhyamik / Equivalent Examination
- Income Certificate
- Income Affidavit
- First page of Bank Passbook ( having A/C Number and IFS Code)
- Ration Card/ Voter ID/ Aadhar Card
- Latest passport size photograph (Size 10-50 KB)
Swami Vivekananda Scholarship Renewal Application Form
- Apply online through the official portal
NOTE: For renewal login; login Id and password will be same as candidate applied for the first time
- Upload all the required documents for Swami Vivekananda Renewal Form; within one month.
- Hard copy of Marksheet of the last examination ( Document that is to be submitted should be dually submitted and in case of semester exams; year wise mark sheets)Admission receipt for the promotion to the next higher classes.
- First page of Bank Passbook ( with last year credited scholarship amount )
Swami Vivekananda Scholarship Renewal Last Date
Students who are applying for renewal Scholarship. The application procedure for renewal applicants has begun from 11th September and this will continue till 30th Nov. Students are requested to apply with proper documents at the earliest.