Sainik School Admission 2020: The Sainik Schools Society will release admission notification for 2020, entrance exam will conduct on 1st week of January 2020. The Sainik Schools are a group of schools in India which established and supervised by the Sainik Schools Society under Ministry of Defence.
These schools are responsible for making the students to admission in National Defence Academy (NDA) and Indian Naval Academy. The Sainik Schools Society conducts the examination for admission in class 6th and 9th in every year.
Students are advised to read eligibility criteria before going to apply for Sainik School Entrance Examination (AISSEE) 2020.
We are giving here full information about Sainik School Admission 2020 such as Sainik School Admission Form/ application form, eligibility, exam dates, schedule, admit card, previous year papers, sample papers, cut off, result etc.
AISSEE Important Dates
Here we providing the entrance examination date which very uses full for the applicants. With the help of AISSEE Time Table 2020 applicants can finish all the entrance exam admission process within the given period of time. Following are the given examination date which is given as follows.
|Online Registration for Admission||5th August 2019 to 23rd September 2019|
|Issue of Admit Card||2nd December 2019|
|Date of Entrance Exam (First Sunday of January)||5th January 2020|
|Completing evaluation of Answer Scripts||12th January – 20th January 2020|
|Publication of Final Merit List Roll No. wise & issue of call Letters||3rd – 7th February 2020|
|Medical Exam||20th February- 10th March 2020|
|Publication of Merit List with waiting List||20th March 2020|
|Overall admission towards of willing Parents based on Combined Merit List, Category-wise by deficient schools||28th March – 30th March 2020|
|Intimation of surplus/ deficient candidates category-wise, to all Sainik schools with a copy to Sainik Schools Socitey||31st March 2020|
AISSEE Eligibility Criteria
The certain eligibility conditions that are been announced by the official authorities are:-
- For admission in Class 6th: The candidate must be 10-12 years (and is born between 1st April 2008 to 31st March 2010) and must have cleared Class 5 at the time of admission.
- For admission in Class 9th: The applicant must be 13-15 years (with a DOB of within 1st April 2005 to 31st March 2007)and must have cleared Class 8 at the time of admission.
- General/ Defence Category: The candidate should score at least 25% marks in each section and 40% aggregate marks.
- SC/ ST Category: There are no minimum qualifying marks but only merit which is relative merit among competing SC/ ST boys against vacant seats.
Sainik School Online Registration – How to apply??
The Sainik schools regardless to which state they belong to will only accept the online applications for the session of 2020 from the online mode only. The students are requested to pay serious consideration to this process. As in the case, the students have not completed all of his admission related formalities for the related session of the AISSEE. These students will not be issued the AISSEE Admit Card 2020.
The students may follow these steps in order to fulfil their AISSEE Registration 2019-20:
- Visit the official site of the Sainik School Society.
- Find the link for the Admission.
- Now fill in the correct information of the applicant.
- Click on the box after reading the declaration.
- Upload the passport sized images of the candidate.
- Now pay the fees through the official payment mode.
- Attach the scanned copies of the required documents.
- Click on the submit button.
- Take a print before leaving the official page.
Note: Registered candidate will have to make online payment within 48 hours of registration or else his/her form will be discarded and he/she will have to do the fresh registration.
Fee Details: Registration fee will be included in selling price which are as follows.
- General and Defence Category : 400/-
- SC/ ST : 250/-
Sainik School Admission 2019-20 Details
- Sainik School Application Form 2019
- Sainik School Eligibility Criteria for VIth Class
- Sainik School Eligibility Criteria for IXth Class
- All India Sainik School Entrance Exam (AISSEE) 2019
- Sainik School Entrance Exam Date 2019
- Sainik School Entrance Exam Syllabus
- Sainik School Entrance Exam Previous Year Papers
- Sainik School Sample Papers
- Sainik School Admit Card 2019
- Sainik School Entrance Exam 2018 Cut off Marks
- Sainik School Entrance Exam Result
- Sainik School Physical Test 2019 Schedule
- Sainik School Interview Schedule 2018
- Sainik School Final Merit List 2018-19
Sainik Schools Admission Form 2019-20
Below provide are the official Urls of Sainik School, they will help you to directly access the information on Sainik School Admission Form and entrance exam details.
|School Name||Apply Online|
|Sainik School Kapurthala, Punjab||Click Here|
|Kalikiri/ Korukonda Sainik School||Click Here|
|Sainik School Ambikapur, Chhattisgarh||Click Here|
|Sainik School Nalanda, Bihar||Click Here|
|Sainik School Gopalganj, Bihar||Click Here|
|Sainik School Punglwa, Nagaland||Click Here|
|Sainik School Goalpara, Assam||Click Here|
|Sainik School Ghorakhal, Uttarakhand||Click Here|
|Sainik School Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh||Click Here|
|Sainik School Amaravathinagar, Tamilnadu||Click Here|
|Sainik School Purulia, West Bengal||Click Here|
|Sainik School Chittorgarh, Rajasthan||Click Here|
|Sainik School Chhingchhip, Mizoram||Click Here|
|Sainik School Imphal, Manipur||Click Here|
|Sainik School Satara, Maharashtra||Click Here|
|Sainik School Kazhakootam, Kerala||Click Here|
|Sainik School Rewa, Madhya Pradesh||Click Here|
|Sainik School Kodagu, Karnataka||Click Here|
|Sainik School Bijapur, Karnataka||Click Here|
|Sainik School Balachadi, Gujarat||Click Here|
|Kittur Rani Channamma Sainik School, Karnataka||Click Here|
|Sainik School Tilaiya, Jharkhand||Click Here|
|Sainik School Kunjpura, Haryana||Click Here|
|Sainik School Nagrota, Jammu||Click Here|
|Sainik School Rewari, Haryana||Click Here|
|Sainik School Bhubaneswar, Odisha||Click Here|
|Sainik School Sujanpur Tira, Himachal Pradesh||Click Here|
With the help of exam syllabus and paper pattern applicants can make a process study plan to score good marks in the examination. Following are the given AISSEE 2019 Syllabus which is given as follows.
|For Class VI|
|1||Mathematical Knowledge Test & Language Ability Test||2 Hours|
|2||Intelligence Test||1 Hour|
|For Class IX|
|1||Mathematics and Science||2 Hours|
|2||English and Social Studies||2 Hours|
AISSEE Answers Key
Students will get the answers keys on the official site of AISSEE. All India Sainik Schools will release the answers key after the official notification is out. Through the AISSEE 2019 Answers Keys, you can check your exam marks yourself. You will able to download the answers keys from official website after the announcement.
Sainik School Cut off
The department will be declared the cut off after the entrance examination result is out. Only Those applicants are selected for the other admission process who clear the AISSEE Cut Off. We will update the cut off after the official announcement.
Download AISSEE Result
Applicants can check exam results on official website of AISSEE. The exam results totally depend on the applicant’s performance in the exam. Only those applicants are eligible for the other process of admission. Here we providing the steps to get the AISSEE 2019 Results which is given as follows. Students can refer to this given process to download the result.
- You have to visit in the official portal of AISSEE 2020.
- Then you have to search the AISSEE Exam Results link and hit on it.
- After that fill, all the asking details link applicants and entrance exam roll number.
- Click on submit button.
- The result will be displayed on your computer screen.
- Download and take the hard copy of personal uses.
Remark: In order to get the latest updates on Sainik School Admission Form, stay tuned with us, you may also ask your queries via below provided comment section.