Sainik School Punglwa Entrance Exam 2019
Sainik School Punglwa will release the notification for admissions of boys of Class VI and IX tentatively in the month of October 2018. Sainik School Punglwa Admissions for the session 2019-20 will be rewarded only on the basis of All India Sainik School Entrance Test (AISSEE). Students interested can read complete information in the article below.
Sainik School Punglwa is located in Nagaland, India. Sainik School Punglwa is administered by Sainik Schools Society, an autonomous body governed by a Board of Governors. It is a fully residential school for boys only and caters a maximum strength of 600 students.
See Also: Top Schools Entrance Exams 2019
Sainik School Entrance Application Form 2019
The admission to all Sainik Schools will be rewarded on the basis of All India Sainik School Entrance Examination (AISSEE). The application form will be released in the month of October and examination will be conducted in the month of January. Sainik School Application Form for Punglwa will be available at the official website of the school itself.
Application Fee: Application form must be duly filled and sent along with a Demand Draft of Rs 475 drawn in the favour of PRINCIPAL OF SAINIK SCHOOL PUNGALWA payable at STATE BANK OF PUNGLWA BRANCH. A relaxation of Rs. 150 is given to the candidates belonging to the SC/ ST category.
|Online registration starts from||08th October 2018|
|last date to apply online||01 st December 2018|
|Date of AISSEE||6th January 2019|
|AISSEE Medical Examination||11th February 2019 to 28th February 2019|
|Publication of final merit list||11th March 2019|
|To Apply Online||Click Here|
Sainik School Punglwa Admission Eligibility Criteria
Candidate must read and re-assure his eligibility for Sainik School Admission. The Sainik School Eligibility Criteria is as follows:
- Student must be studying in CBSE/ ICSE/ State Board affiliated school in the previous academic session.
- For admission in Class VI- The student must be born or before 1st August, 2009.
- For admission in Class IX- The student must be born or before 1st August, 2006.
- Students must have passed Class V or VII during the previous academic year.
Entrance Exam Pattern
The exam pattern for AISSEE is as follows.
|I||Mathematical Test||100||One Booklet|
|Language Ability Test||100|
Each question will carry one mark. The time duration of the exam combining both the exams is 4 hours with a break of 30 minutes in between.
Sainik School Punglwa Entrance Exam Date
AISSEE is conducted annually in the month of January. The exam date for AISSEE 2019 will tentatively be in the month of January, 2019.
Sainik School Entrance Exam 2019 Result
The result for the entrance exam is published online on school’s respective websites. Sainik School Result will be published online in the month of March 2019. You can follow this step by step procedure to check the results:
- Visit the website of the Sainik School in which you want to take admission.
- Locate the announcement/ news section of the website.
- Click on “AISSEE Merit List” link in the announcement section.
- Enter your Hall Ticket number and Date of Birth in the fields given.
- Click on “View Result” button to download your result.
Top Arunachal Pradesh Schools Entrance Exams
[table id=38 /]