Sainik School Ghorakhal Admission 2019: Sainik School Ghorakhal is a residential boys school, operating in the city of Ghorakhal, Nainital, Uttarakhand annually offering admissions in Class 6th and 9th.
Sainik School Ghorakhal is affiliated by the Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE). The admissions in Sainik School Ghorakhal are granted on the basis of merit in All India Sainik School Entrance Exam (AISSEE). Sainik School Ghorakhal Admission Form is annually distributed in the month of October. Students who are seeking admission in the school can read about Sainik School Ghorakhal Admission Procedure in the article below.
Sainik School Ghorakhal Admission 2019 Form
Sainik School Ghorakhal Admission Form are available on official website. The admission form can be availed either by visiting the school office or can be downloaded by the following steps:
• Visit the school’s website at www.ssghorakhal.org.
• Click on “Admissions” link at the top of the homepage.
• Select “Admission Procedure” from the sub-menu.
• Now click on “Download Admission Form” link at the right side of the webpage.
• Admission Form will be downloaded in a PDF File.
Duly filled Sainik School Ghorakhal Admission Form is required to be submitted between 09:00 AM – 02:00 PM on any working day at the school’s office along with the following application fee.
Official Advertisement : Download Here
Parent/ Student must ensure their eligibility for admission in Sainik School Ghorakhal before filling the admission form. Sainik School Ghorakhal Admission Test Eligibility is as follows:
• The student must be at least 10-12 years of age as on 31st March of the year in which admission is sought and have qualified the Annual Examination of Class 5th for admission in Class 6th.
• The student must be at least 13-15 years of age as on 31st March of the year in which admission is sought and have qualified the Annual Examination of Class 8th for admission in Class 9th.
Sainik School Ghorakhal Fees
|S. No.||Particulars||General/ Defence||SC/ ST|
|1||Tuition Fee||Rs. 52,494||Rs. 52,494|
|2||Clothing Charges||Rs. 2,500||Rs. 2,500|
|3||Diet Charges||Rs. 15,338||Rs. 15,338|
|4||Caution Money (Refundable)||Rs. 5,000||Rs. 3,000|
|5||Incidental Charges||Rs. 6,000||Rs. 6,000|
|Total||Rs. 81,332||Rs. 79,332|
AISSEE Ghorakhal Question Paper
Sainik School Ghorakhal (SSGK) sample papers for practice could be found on its official site in “Academics” sections.
These Question Papers are strictly based on the exam pattern, and your practice on a daily basis will improve your mental power for the SSGK entrance exam.
Admit Card 2019
AISSEE (SSGK) entrance exam admit card will be made available on the official site only. Moreover, from exam perspective, it is a very important document thus eligible candidates make sure to download it priority basis.
To get all the latest update on ” AISSEE Ghorakhal Admit Card “Click Here“.
Sainik School School Admission Exam Paper Pattern
The admissions will be made on the basis of the Sainik School Ghorakhal Entrance Exam (AISSEE) which comprises of three sections for Class 6th and four sections for Class 9th. The medium of the exam will be Hindi and English for Class 6th students and English only for Class 9th students. for more details click here.
The qualifying boys will be called for an Interview and Medical Examination at a later date. The number of candidates selection depends on the number of vacant seats. Usually, there are 70 vacant seats for Class 6th and 30 vacant seats for Class 9th.
Sainik School Ghorakhal Entrance Exam Result
- The result of All India Sainik School Entrance Exam will be published in the month March 2019.
- Sainik School Ghorakhal Admission Procedure will be completed in April 2019 for academic session 2019-20. Please keep checking this page to stay up-to-date about Sainik School Ghorakhal Admissions 2019.