Sainik School Lucknow Admission Form 2019-20: Sainik School Lucknow is one of the 24 Sainik Schools operating under the Sainik School Society in the city of Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh. Sainik School Lucknow offers admission in Class 6th and 9th only on the basis of merit in Sainik School Lucknow Entrance Exam (AISSEE) which will be conducted on 6th January 2019.
Sainik School Lucknow Admission Form are available 8th October to 26th November 2018 at school’s website. Students seeking admission in the school can read complete article.
Sainik School Lucknow Admission Form 2019-20
Sainik School Lucknow Admission Form can be availed either by visiting the school premises or can be downloaded from the school’s website by following these simple steps:
• Visit the school’s website at Official Website.
• Select the “Admissions” tab from the navigation bar at the top of the homepage.
• Now click on the “Download Admission Form” link on the webpage.
• Admission Form will be downloaded in a PDF File.
Duly filled application form is required to be submitted by the applicant during the working hours of the school within the specified date limits.
|Category||At Office||By Post|
|General/ Defence/ Ex-Defence||Rs. 400||Rs. 450|
|SC/ ST||Rs. 250||Rs. 300|
Sainik School Lucknow Admission 2019 Dates
|Application Form Starts from||8th October 2018|
|Last Date of Submission||1st December 2018|
|Entrance Exam Date||6th Jan 2019|
|Result will Announce||Before 30 Jan 2019|
|Interview & Medical Exam||11th Feb to 28th Feb 2019|
|Final Result||11th March 2019|
AISSEE Official Notification : Download Here
Parents are responsible for ensuring the eligibility of their child in Sainik School Lucknow before filling the admission form. Sainik School Lucknow has the following eligibility criteria:
• For admission in Class 6th: Only those students who have passed Class 5th and are 10-12 years of age as on 31st March of the year in which the admission is sought are eligible.
• For admission in Class 9th: Only those students who have passed Class 8th and are 13-15 years of age as on 31st March of the year in which the admission is sought are eligible.
Entrance Exam Pattern
Sainik School Lucknow has the following exam pattern:
|Class VI||Marks||Class IX||Marks|
|2||Language Ability||100||Social Sciences||75|
The qualifying students will be invited for an Interview and Medical Test round. These rounds will be conducted by the members of Selection Board of Sainik School.
Sainik School Reservation
|Scheduled Castes (SCs)||Scheduled Tribes (STs)||Remaining Seats (77%)|
|51.6% For State Domicile||25.9% For Others|
Sainik School Lucknow Entrance Exam Result
The result of All India Sainik School Entrance Examination(AISSEE) 2019 will be declared in the month of January/ February 2019.