Sainik School Chittorgarh Admissions 2018 (सैनिक स्कूल चित्तौड़गढ़ प्रवेश): Sainik School Chittorgarh is a residential boys school, affiliated by the Central Board of Education (CBSE). The school is one of the three Sainik Schools operating in the State of Rajasthan. Sainik School Chittorgarh offers admissions for boys in Class 6th and 9th only annually in the month of April. Sainik School Admissions are conducted on the basis of merit in All India Sainik School Entrance Examination (AISSEE). Parents seeking admission of their child in Class 6th/ 9th can read about Sainik School Chittorgarh Entrance Exam and Admission Form in the article below.
Sainik School Chittorgarh Admission Form
The admissions in Class 6th/ 9th of Sainik School Chittorgarh are granted on the basis of merit in AISSEE. Sainik School Chittorgarh Admission Form will be available in the month of October by both offline and online means. The application form can be availed either by visiting the school premises or downloaded from the school’s official website by following these simple steps:
• Visit the school’s website at www.sschittorgarh.com.
• Select the “Admissions” tab from the navigation bar at the top of the webpage.
• Now Select “Admission Form 2018-19” from the menu.
• Click on “Admission Form for Class VI/IX” link on the webpage.
• Your admission form will be downloaded in a PDF file.
|Category||At Office||By Post|
|General/ Defence/ Ex-Defence||Rs. 400||Rs. 450|
|SC/ ST||Rs. 250||Rs. 300|
Sainik School Eligibility Criteria
Parents are advised to re-check the eligibility of their child for admission in Class 6th/ 9th of Sainik School Chittorgarh before filling the admission form. The Sainik School Eligibility Criteria is as follows:
• The candidate seeking admission in Class 6th must be 10-11 years of age as on 1st July of the admission year and have cleared Class 5th in the previous academic year.
• The candidate seeking admission in Class 9th must be 13-14 years of age as on 1st July of the admission year and have cleared Class 8th in the previous academic year.
AISSEE Exam Pattern
The Sainik School Chittorgarh Entrance Exam will consist of three part for Class 6th students and four parts for Class 9th students. The medium of the examination will be Hindi and English both for Class 6th students and English only for Class 9th students. The AISSEE Exam Pattern is as follows:
|Class VI||Marks||Class IX||Marks|
|2||Language Ability||100||Social Sciences||75|
The minimum qualifying marks vary as per the category to which the student belong as follows:
- General/ Defence Category: The boy should score at least 25% marks in each section and 40% aggregate marks.
- SC/ ST Category: There is no minimum qualifying marks but only inter-se-merit which is relative merit among competing SC/ ST boys against vacant seats.
The boys who qualify and are high in merit will be called for an Interview and Medical Examination at a later date. Number of selected candidates depends on the number of vacant seats.
Sainik School Chittorgarh Fees
|6||Incidental & Misc Charges||3,000||3,000|
Sainik School Chittorgarh Result
The result of Sainik School Chittorgarh Entertance Exam will be declared in the month of March 2018. Sainik School Chittorgarh Result will be published on the school’s official website. Candidates will be selected for an Interview based on the merit in entrance exam. Please visit this page back once we update the results.