Sainik School Purulia Admission Form 2018 (सैनिक स्कूल पुरुलिया प्रवेश फॉर्म): Sainik School Purulia is a residential boys school, affiliated by the Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) operating in the city of Purulia, West Bengal. Sainik School Purulia is one of the 24 schools functioning under Sainik Schools Society. Sainik School Purulia Admissions are annually conducted on the basis of merit in All India Sainik School Entrance Examination (AISSEE). Sainik School Purulia Admission Form for admission in Class 6th and 9th are available. Students seeking admission in the school can read about Sainik School Purulia Admission Procedure and Admission Form in the article below.
Sainik School Purulia Admission Form 2018
The admissions in Sainik School Purulia will be granted on the basis of merit in AISSEE 2018. Sainik School Purulia Entrance Exam will be conducted on 7th January 2018. Sainik School Purulia Admission Form can be availed by either visiting the school premises or can be downloaded from the school’s website by following the below mentioned steps:
- Visit the school’s website at sainikschoolpurulia.com.
- Click on “Admissions” tab of navigation bar.
- Select “Admission Form” link from the sub-menu.
- A PDF File will be downloaded containing the admission form.
|1||Starting Date of Application Form||16 October 2017|
|2||Last Date of Sale Application Form||30 November 2017|
|3||Closing Date for Receipt of Application Form||05 December 2017|
|4||Date of Entrance Examination||07 January 2018|
Duly filled admission form is to be submitted at the school’s Admission Office on any working day between 09:00 AM – 02:00 PM within the specified dates by the authority. We will update the dates here as soon as any information is issued.
|Category||At Office||By Post|
|General/ Defence/ Ex-Defence||Rs. 400||Rs. 450|
|SC/ ST||Rs. 250||Rs. 300|
Sainik School Purulia Eligibility
Parents are responsible for assuring their boy’s eligibility in All India Sainik School Entrance Examination (AISSEE) 2018. If the boy is found not eligible at a later stage he will be disqualified from the admission process immediately. The Sainik School Purulia Entrance Eligibility is as follows:
- Parent/ Student must ensure that he/she is at least 10-11 years of age for admission in Class 6th and 13-14 years of age for admission in Class 9th as on 01 July of the admission year.
- Student must have qualified/ passed Class 5th for admission in Class 6th and qualified/ passed Class 8th for admission in Class 9th of Sainik School Purulia.
Sainik School Entrance Exam (AISSEE) Pattern
Sainik School Purulia Entrance Exam will be of 3 hours in duration. The entrance exam will consist three parts for Class 6th and four parts for Class 9th. Sainik School Entrance Exam Pattern is as follows:
|Class VI||Marks||Class IX||Marks|
|2||Language Ability||100||Social Sciences||75|
The boys who qualify and are high in merit will be called for an Interview and Medical Test at a later date. Number of selected candidates depends on the number of vacant seats. There is no word on number of vacant seats by the authority yet.
Sainik School Seat Reservation
|Scheduled Castes (SCs)||Scheduled Tribes (STs)||Remaining Seats (77%)|
|51.6% For State Domicile||25.9% For Others|
Sainik School Purulia Entrance Exam Result
The result of Sainik School Purulia Entrance Exam will be declared and published in the month of March 2018. You can check the Sainik School Purulia Entrance Exam Result by following these steps:
- Visit the school’s website at www.sainikschoolpurulia.com.
- Locate the “News & Announcement” section of the webpage.
- Click on “AISSEE Result 2018” link on the page.
- Enter your Registration Number and Date of Birth in the fields given.
- Click “View Result” button to get your result.
Check Here: Latest Scholarship Exams