Sainik School Kapurthala Admission 2018 Application Form (सैनिक स्कूल कपूरथला प्रवेश): The admission committee of Sainik School Kapurthala will release the notification for admissions in Class 6th and 9th in the month of October 2017. All India Sainik School Entrance Examination (AISSEE) is the entrance examination for admission in Sainik School Kapurthala. Soon after the notification will come the Sainik School Kapurthala Application Form which will be available from 15th Oct to 15th Nov 2017. AISSEE 2018 will be conducted on 7th January January 2018 for the academic session 2018-19. Parents who are seeking admission of their children in Sainik School Kapurthala can read the information about Sainik School Kapurthala Punjab Admission Process and AISSEE from the article below.
Sainik School Kapurthala Admission Form 2018
The application form of Sainik School Kapurthala will tentatively be available from 15th October 2017. Sainik School Kapurthala Application Form is usually distributed by both offline and online means. The candidates seeking admission in the school can either collect it from the school’s office or download it from the school’s website. The steps to download the Application Form of Sainik School Kapurthala Punjab are as follows:
- Visit the official website of the school at www.sskapurthala.com.
- Click on “Admissions” tab of navigation bar.
- Select “Application Form 2018-19” from the “News & Events” section of the page.
- A PDF File will be downloaded containing the application form.
AISSEE 2018 Schedule
- Application Form will available from: 15th Oct 2017
- Last Date of Application Submission: 15th Nov 2017
- Entrance Exam Date: 7th January 2018
Duly filled application form is to be submitted at the school’s admission office on any working day between 09:00 AM – 02:00 PM within the specified date limit.
|Category||At Office||By Post|
|General/ Defence/ Ex-Defence||Rs. 400||Rs. 450|
|SC/ ST||Rs. 250||Rs. 300|
Sainik School Eligibility Criteria
Parents are responsible for assuring their boy’s eligibility in All India Sainik School Entrance Examination (AISSEE) 2018. If the boy is found not eligible at a later stage he will be disqualified from the admission process immediately. The Sainik School Eligibility Criteria is as follows:
- The candidate seeking admission in Class 6th must be 10-11 years of age as on 1st July of the admission year and have cleared Class 5th in the previous academic year.
- The candidate seeking admission in Class 9th must be 13-14 years of age as on 1st July of the admission year and have cleared Class 8th in the previous academic year.
AISSEE Exam Pattern
The admissions will be made on the basis of All India Sainik School Entrance Examination (AISSEE) which comprises of three parts for Class 6th and four parts for Class 9th. The Sainik School Exam Pattern described below:
|Class VI||Marks||Class IX||Marks|
|2||Language Ability||100||Social Sciences||75|
The minimum qualifying marks vary as per the category to which the student belong as follows:
- General/ Defence Category: The boy should score at least 25% marks in each section and 40% aggregate marks.
- SC/ ST Category: There is no minimum qualifying marks but only inter-se-merit which is relative merit among competing SC/ ST boys against vacant seats.
The boys who qualify and are high in merit will be called for an Interview and Medical Examination at a later date. Number of selected candidates depends on the number of vacant seats. Usually there are 120 vacant seats for Class 6th and 20 vacant seats for Class 9th.
Sainik School Kapurthala Fees
The tuition fees and diet money are to be paid in advance along with the caution money on 1st June of every year. Sainik School Kapurthala Fees is as follows:
|S. No.||Particulars||General/ Defence (In Rs.)||SC/ ST (In Rs.)|
|4||Caution Money (Refundable)||3,000||1,500|
Sainik School Kapurthala Result
The result of All India Sainik School Examination (AISSEE) will be declared in the month of March 2018. Sainik School Kapurthala Result will be published on the school’s official website. Candidates will be selected for an Interview based on the merit in entrance exam. Please visit this page back once we update the results.