Sainik School Kazhakootam Entrance Exam 2017: The notification of entrance exam for admission in Sainik School Kazhakootam will tentatively be released in October 2017. Soon after the notification is published distribution of application form will begin. The Sainik School Kazhakootam Application Form is usually available from October to November. The candidates are admitted in Class 6th and 9th on the basis of merit in All India Sainik School Entrance Examination (AISSEE). Parents seeking admission in Sainik School Kazhakootam for their children can check the details on Sainik School Kazhakootam Admission Procedure in the article below.
Sainik School Kazhakootam Application Form
The application form of Sainik School Kazhakootam will be distributed after the notification of entrance exam is published. The Sainik School Kazhakootam Application Form will tentatively be available from October to November 2017. The All India Sainik School Entrance Examination (AISSEE) 2018 will tentatively be conducted on second Sunday of the month of January 2018.
Sainik School Kazhakootam Application Form is usually available only at the school’s office. The application form is not distributed online by Sainik School Kazhakootam. You will have to visit the school if you are seeking admission in Sainik School Kazhakootam.
|Category||At Office||By Post|
|General/ Defence/ Ex-Defence||Rs. 400||Rs. 450|
|SC/ ST||Rs. 250||Rs. 300|
Sainik School Eligibility Criteria
Candidates must double-check their eligibility in Sainik School Kazhakootam before filling the application form. Sainik School Eligibility Criteria is as follows:Sainik School Eligibility Criteria
- For admission in Class 6th: The age of the candidate must be 10-11 years as on 1st July of admission year and must have cleared Class 5th at the time of admission.
- For admission in Class 9th: The age of the candidate must be 13-14 years as on 1st July of admission year and must have cleared Class 8th at the time of admission.
AISSEE 2018 Exam Pattern
The All India Sainik School Entrance Examination for Class 6th will be conducted in English, Hindi and Urdu. The admission test for Class 9th will be conducted in English only. The details on SS Kazhakootam Exam Pattern are given below.
|Class VI||Marks||Class IX||Marks|
|2||Language Ability||100||Social Sciences||75|
- The minimum qualifying marks vary as per the category to which the student belong as follows:
General/ Defence Category: The boy must score at least 25% marks in each section and 40% aggregate marks.
- SC/ ST Category: There is no minimum qualifying marks but only inter-se-merit which is relative merit among competing SC/ ST boys against vacant seats.
Sainik School Admission Procedure
The admission procedure of Sainik School Kazhakootam consists of Entrance Exam (AISSEE), Interview and Medical Test. A brief information about Sainik School Admission Procedure is given below:
- AISSEE: The All India Sainik School Entrance Examination (AISSEE) is conducted at multiple test centres across India for admission in Sainik School Kazhakootam. The qualifying candidates will be called for an Interview with the Selection Board.
- Interview: A candidate is selected for the interview if he has scored marks equal to or greater than the cut off marks declared by the Sainik School Society authorities. It carries 50 marks and final result is the aggregate of the marks scored in both the AISSEE and Interview.
- Medical Test: A candidate who has his name in the final list of selected students shall report for medical test. This test is performed by a Board of Military Specialists.
Admission is rewarded to the student who have cleared all the three rounds and is required to pay the fees.
Sainik School Reservation of Seats
|Scheduled Castes (SCs)||Scheduled Tribes (STs)||Remaining Seats (77%)|
|51.6% For State Domicile||25.9% For Others|
Sainik School Kazhakootam Result
The candidates are mainly admitted on the basis of merit in All India Sainik School Entrance Exam (AISSEE). Sainik School Entrance Exam Result is published online and selected candidates are informed by post.