Satara Sainik School Admission Result 2019-20 has been released by sainik school society. The Sainik School Satara is one of the schools that are established by the Sainik School Society. These schools are all boys schools that are managed by the society and are run under the Ministry of Defence, India.
Click Here to download Sainik School Satara result 2019-20.
The Sainik School Satara inviting the application form from students for class 6th & 9th admissions. Applied students appear for the All India Sainik School Entrance Exam (AISSEE) 2019 on 06th January 2019.
After completion of the exam, all the applicants are looking for AISSEE Result 2019. Officials planning to release the Sainik School Entrance Exam Result 2019 on the website on 04th February 2019. So read ahead to know about the AISSEE 2019 Result & other details.
- Sainik School Satara Admission Result 2019
- AISSEE Result 2019 Date
- AISSEE 2019 Eligibility Criteria
- Sainik School Satara Fees (Structure)
- Satara Sainik School Admission Procedure
- Sainik School Satara Online Application Form 2019-20
- AISSEE 2019 Exam Pattern
- Sainik School Entrance Exam Syllabus
- Sainik School Satara Model Question Paper
- Admit Card 2019-20
- Satara Sainik School Entrance Answer Key
- Sainik School Satara Entrance Exam Result 2019
- Valuable Feedback
- WE KNOW WHAT’S UPCOMING
Sainik School Satara Admission Result 2019
The students that are interested must note that the Sainik School Satara Application Form 2019 -20 can only be filled through the online portal of the Sainik School Society or through the official site. Students are informed that the forms for the Satara Sainik School Admission were released on the 08th of October 2018 and will be available only till 26th of November 2018.
AISSEE Result 2019 Date
Sainik school Satara admission schedule will be as given here. Candidates who are going to register for 2019-20 session, they are requested to strictly adhere with the below-specified duration.
|Starting of application date||08th October 2018|
|Ending of application submission||01st December 2018|
|Date of AISSEE||6th January 2019|
|AISSEE Medical Examination||11th February 2019 to 28th February 2019|
|Publication of final merit list||11th March 2019|
AISSEE 2019 Eligibility Criteria
The students that are appearing in the AISSEE 2019 need to be eligible under certain AISSEE Eligibility Conditions 2019-20 that are set by the Sainik Schoool Society.
Furthermore, any students that are not found qualifying under these will not be allowed to give the entrance exam.
- The applicant must be a student of class 6th with an age of 10 to 12 years on 31st March 2019 and must have cleared Class 5th at the time of admission.
- Or the applicant must be a student of class 9th with the age of 13 to 15 years on 31st March 2019 and must have cleared Class 8th at the time of admission.
|Application Fees||Amount (Rs.)|
|For Gen/Def/Ex-Def Category||Rs. 400/-|
|For SC/ST Category||Rs. 250/-|
Sainik School Satara Fees (Structure)
The students that have applied for the Sainik School Satara must know the Sainik School Satara Fees. So The amount required to be paid by the parents at the time of admission for the year 2019-2020 is as under:
|S.No.||Heads||Quarterly basis Rs.||Half yearly basis Rs.||Yearly basis|
|7||Caution Money (General)||3,000.00||3,000.00||3,000.00|
|8||Total payable by|
General Cadet at the time of admission
|9||Total payable by|
( SC/ST cadet) at the time of admission
|10||Remaining tuition fees|
Payable in installments
|Rs 20,065/- to be paid towards quarterly fees payable on 1st of each quarter i.e 01 Sep, 01 Dec, and 01 Mar||Rs 40,030/- to be paid towards fees IInd half yearly installment payable on 01 Dec||At the time of reopening of the school|
Satara Sainik School Admission Procedure
The admission procedure of Sainik School Satara consists of Entrance Exam (AISSEE), Interview and Medical Test. Brief information about Sainik School Satara Admission Procedure is given below:
- AISSEE: The All India Sainik School Entrance Examination (AISSEE) is conducted at multiple test centers across India for admission in Sainik School Satara. The qualifying candidates will be called for an Interview with the Selection Board.
- Interview: A candidate is selected for the interview if he has scored marks equal to or greater than the cutoff marks declared by the Sainik School Society authorities. It carries 50 marks and the final result is the aggregate of the marks scored in both the AISSEE and Interview.
- Medical Test: A candidate who has his name in the final list of selected students shall report for the medical test. This test is performed by a Board of Military Specialists.
Admission is rewarded to the student who has cleared all the three rounds and is required to pay the fees.
The admission process will require these documents that are listed below as per the official notification of the Sainik school society. Here are the Sainik School Satara Documents Required 2019-20.
- Caste Certificate (SC/ST candidates only)
- Domicile Certificate
- Income Certificate
- Health Certificate
Sainik School Satara Online Application Form 2019-20
The students that are interested and are appearing in the AISSEE 2019 need to first complete their Satara Sainik School Admission Process as no student will be issued with the admit card if he/ she is not registered beforehand.
As it is discussed above that the Satara Sainik School Admission Procedure can be only completed online so the students need to follow these steps to make sure that the Sainik School Satara Registration 2019-20:
- Visit the official website.
- Find the link for the online admission.
- Click on the link.
- Make sure to fill in the correct information of the applicant.
- Now attach the scanned copies of the documents that are required.
- Pay the application fees through the authorized payment mode.
- Make sure to take a print of the form before leaving the page.
Satara Sainik School Admission Details Released: Download Here
AISSEE 2019 Exam Pattern
he Sainik School Society has developed a specific exam pattern that is followed by the authorities in the official examination of the AISSEE 2019-20.
Note: There is a 10% increase in tuition fees every year.
Sainik School Entrance Exam Syllabus
The Sainik School Entrance Syllabus will be based upon the curriculum that is followed by the CBSE schools in India. The students that are appearing for the AISSEE must consider the books of the CBSE schools as the Sainik School Satara Entrance Exam Syllabus will be strictly followed by the authorities in a strict manner during the examinations.
Click Here to know more about the Satara Sainik School Entrance Exam Syllabus.
Sainik School Satara Model Question Paper
The preparation for the AISSEE will not be easy as this is almost definite. The students, in this case, are advised to take a bit different and smart approach towards the preparations for the examination. The students may also make sure to visit the official site to get the Sainik School Satara Model Question Paper as soon as they are released by the official sites of any of the two. Namely the Sainik School Society or even the official site of the school.
Admit Card 2019-20
The students that are appearing for the AISSEE are advised to note that any student that does not have a Sainik School Satara Admit Card 2019-20 for the AISSEE examination. The AISSEE Hall Ticket will be made available to the students on the official site of the Sainik School Society and also on the official site of the school.
The students that need to know more about the Sainik School Satara Admit Card 2019-20 may Click Here.
Satara Sainik School Entrance Answer Key
The students waiting for the result must know that before the release of the result, the SS Society will release the Answer Key AISSEE 2019. This is the step to make the students be able to check their given answers. The official answer key will be made available to the official site of the school or the students.
Sainik School Satara Entrance Exam Result 2019
The result of the Sainik School Satara Admission 2019 Result will be displayed on the official site. Officials planning to declare the AISSEE Result on 04th February 2019. Candidates can follow the procedure to get the result update in our web page. The students must know the qualifying criteria of the applicant.
The minimum qualifying marks vary as per the category to which the student belongs as follows:
- General/ Defence Category: The boy should score at least 25% marks in each section and 40% aggregate marks.
- SC/ ST Category: There are no minimum qualifying marks but only inter-merit which is relative merit among competing SC/ ST boys against vacant seats.
The boys qualified in the merit list will be called for an interview & medical examination at a later date. The release date of the Sainik School Entrance Merit List 2019 intimate in our page. The number of selected candidates depends on the number of vacant seats. For more updates contenders can stay connected with us.