Sainik School Satara Entrance Exam 2018: The notification of entrance exam for admission in Sainik School Satara will tentatively be released in October 2017. Soon after the notification is published distribution of application form will begin. The Sainik School Satara Admission Form is usually available from October to November. The candidates are admitted in Class 6th and 9th on the basis of merit in All India Sainik School Entrance Examination (AISSEE). Parents seeking admission in Sainik School Satara for their children can check the details on Sainik School Satara Admission Procedure in the article below.
Sainik School Satara Admission Form
The admission form of Sainik School Satara will be distributed after the notification of entrance exam is published. The Sainik School Satara Entrance Exam will tentatively be available from October to November 2017. The All India Sainik School Entrance Examination (AISSEE) 2018 will tentatively be conducted on second Sunday of January 2018.
Sainik School Satara Application Form is usually available only at the school’s office. The application form is not distributed online by Sainik School Satara. You will have to visit the school if you are seeking admission in Sainik School Satara.
|Category||At Office||By Post|
|General/ Defence/ Ex-Defence||Rs. 400||Rs. 450|
|SC/ ST||Rs. 250||Rs. 300|
Sainik School Admission Eligibility Criteria
Candidates must double-check their eligibility in Sainik School Satara before filling the application form. Sainik School Eligibility Criteria is as follows:
- For admission in Class 6th: The age of the candidate must be 10-11 years as on 1st July of admission year and must have cleared Class 5th at the time of admission.
- For admission in Class 9th: The age of the candidate must be 13-14 years as on 1st July of admission year and must have cleared Class 8th at the time of admission.
AISSEE 2018 Exam Pattern
The All India Sainik School Entrance Examination for Class 6th will be conducted in English and Hindi. The admission test for Class 9th will be conducted in English only. The details on Sainik School Entrance Exam Pattern are given below:
|Class VI||Marks||Class IX||Marks|
|2||Language Ability||100||Social Sciences||75|
The minimum qualifying marks vary as per the category to which the student belong as follows:
- General/ Defence Category: The boy must score at least 25% marks in each section and 40% aggregate marks.
- SC/ ST Category: There is no minimum qualifying marks but only inter-se-merit which is relative merit among competing SC/ ST boys against vacant seats.
Sainik School Satara Admission Procedure
The admission procedure of Sainik School Satara consists of Entrance Exam (AISSEE), Interview and Medical Test. A brief information about Sainik School Satara Admission Procedure is given below:
- AISSEE: The All India Sainik School Entrance Examination (AISSEE) is conducted at multiple test centres across India for admission in Sainik School Satara. The qualifying candidates will be called for an Interview with the Selection Board.
- Interview: A candidate is selected for the interview if he has scored marks equal to or greater than the cut off marks declared by the Sainik School Society authorities. It carries 50 marks and final result is the aggregate of the marks scored in both the AISSEE and Interview.
- Medical Test: A candidate who has his name in the final list of selected students shall report for medical test. This test is performed by a Board of Military Specialists.
Admission is rewarded to the student who have cleared all the three rounds and is required to pay the fees.
Sainik School Satara Seat Reservation
|Scheduled Castes (SCs)||Scheduled Tribes (STs)||Remaining Seats (77%)|
|51.6% For State Domicile||25.9% For Others|
Sainik School Satara Admission Result
The candidates are mainly admitted on the basis of merit in All India Sainik School Entrance Exam (AISSEE). Sainik School Entrance Exam Result is published online and selected candidates are informed by post.