Jnanabhumi Scholarship 2019-20: For the students that are in the state of Telangana are offered help in the form of Janabhumi Scholarships. Just like the other states, the Janabhumi is an official portal for online registration.
Other than the registration the students here are offered with information and details about the release of the forms of the various scholarships that are released by the government of Andhra Pradesh. Jnanabhumi Student Login is the feature on the website that gives the students the freedom to check their personalized status of the Jnanabhumi Scholarship Form.
Jnanabhumi Scholarship Application Form
The students can avail the Jnanabhumi Scholarship Form, from the official site of jnanabhumi.ap.gov.in. As the official announcements and the official release of the form will be done on the official site of the Janabhumi Scholarship 2019-20.
|Name of Scholarship||Download Link|
|Jnanabhumi Scholarship Application Form|
Get latest updates via SMS and Email
The students that are interested in availing the Janabhumi Pre-matric Scholarship just need to hurry a bit as the state government has already released the official Jnanabhumi Application Form. Further the forms for the renewal of the previously issued Jnanabhumi scholarship.
Jnanabhumi Scholarship Status
Candidates who are eligible for Jnanbhumi scholarship they are required to adhere with the schedule of registration.
|Online registration begins from||Updated Soon|
|Last date to apply online||Updated Soon|
Eligibility Criteria 2019-20
Eligibility For Jnanabhumi Scholarship is that based upon the particular scholarship that the student decides to register for. The specific Jnanabhumi Scholarship Eligibility Criteria:-
- The applicant must be in the Pre- Matric or Post- Matric classes.
- The applicant must have scored in the at least 75% attendance.
- The applicant must be a student of any of the govt. recognized educational institutions.
- The applicant must be a domicile of the state of Andhra Pradesh.
- The family income of the applicant must be less than 2 lakh rupees per annum.
- The applicant must be from the Economically and financially backward classes of the society.
Jnanabhumi Scholarship Online Registration
As it is warned above that the students that are interested in applying for the scholarship may do that from the Jnanabhumi.ap.gov.in Registration. Further, the students are also informed that applications only through the Jnanabhumi Scholarship Portal will not be accepted.
The steps for the Jnanabhumi Scholarship Registration 2019-20 are:-
- Visit the official site.
- Find the link applicable for the registration.
- Make sure to click on the link.
- Now fill in the correct information of the applicant.
- Attach the scanned documents of the candidate.
- Pay in the fees (if necessary).
- Click on the submit icon.
The documents that are required for the registration:-
- Caste Certificate.
- Income Certificate.
- Disability Certificate (For disabled people only).
- Previous year Marksheets.
Jnanabhumi Scholarship Complete Details: Download Here
Jnanabhumi scholarship Renewal 2019-20
The students that are previously registered or have been issued the scholarship. These students don’t need to re-register or fill in the application form again.
The students, in this case, may just go for the process of Jnanabhumi.ap.gov.in Scholarship Renewal. The students may follow the same process of the for the renewal also.