National Scholarship 2017 Portal (राष्ट्रीय छात्रवृत्ति पोर्टल): The National Scholarship Portal (NSP) is one stop solution initiated to provide all information on various scholarship programmes managed by the Government of India. NSP Portal has enlisted all the district, state and national level scholarships which are provided by their respective governmental authorities. National Scholarship Portal is an initiative by the Government of India under the Digital India scheme. For a scholarship, the NSP Portal handles student application, application fee and receipt, sanction and declaration of results. The students can know about National Scholarship Portal Application Form in the article below.
National Scholarship 2017 Application Form
The National Scholarship Portal has the facility of online filling of Application Form for various Government Scholarships and direct disbursement of the amount to the students. In order to avail any of the scholarship available on the NSP Portal, the students must fill the National Scholarship Portal Application Form. We are providing you the steps to perform National Scholarship Portal Student Login in the steps below:
- Visit www.scholaships.gov.in, the link for NSP Portal.
- On the homepage, click on New User? Register button at the top left.
- Agree to the Terms & Conditions by pressing the Continue button at the bottom.
- On the registration page, you will be asked for basic details along with your bank account details.
- After filling the NSP Application Form, click on Register button.
Note: Upon first login after the registration, you will be asked for academic qualifications and details.
National Scholarship Portal: How To Apply for a Scholarship ?
The students can National Scholarship Portal Login to Apply by following these simple steps:
- Visit the National Scholarship Portal by clicking on the link.
- On the homepage, look for the scholarship that interests you under On Board Schemes.
- Click on Apply button in the front of your selected scholarship.
- Perform Student Login, if not already done.
- Agree to the Terms & Conditions and press the Register button at the bottom.
- You can track National Scholarship Portal Application Status right after the registration.
National Scholarship Portal Scholarship List
There are currently 20 scholarship schemes registered on National Scholarship Portal (NSP). The application form must be filled separately for each scholarship for which the student want to enroll. Some of the most scholarship schemes are listed below:
- Post Matric Scholarship Scheme
- Merit cum Means Scholarship Scheme
- Pre Matric Scholarship Scheme
- Central Sector Scheme of Scholarship for College & University Students
- National Means cum Merit Scholarship Scheme
- Incentives to Girls for Secondary Education
- Central Sector Scholarship Scheme of Top Class Education for SC Students
- Pre Matric Scholarships for Students with Disabilities