FYJC First Merit List 2021: The FYJC Online Admission process for this academic year begins in July for the First Year Junior Colleges of Mumbai and Pune. The FYJC First Admission List is released online in the fourth week of August at the newly launched FYJC Admission Portal.
The students on FYJC Admission First Merit List will be selected on the basis of their marks in SSC exams. Interested students can read more about FYJC 1st Merit List 2020 in the article below.
Must Read: KVPY 2021 Application Form
FYJC First Merit List 2021
The FYJC Online Admission 1st Merit List is published after the students have successfully collected the FYJC information booklet and marked their choices on the admission portal. Out of a total of four admission lists, FYJC First Cut Off List is likely to be declared in August on the same portal. Currently, FYJC Admissions are carried out for only two cities of Maharashtra state i.e. Mumbai and Pune.
|FYJC City Name||Link|
FYJC 1st Merit List 2021: How To Download?
As stated above, you already know that the FYJC 1st Merit List is released on the official FYJC Admissions portal. So, we thought it would be great to walk you through the steps to download the merit list. Here are the steps:
- Visit the FYJC Admission Portal by Clicking Here (the link will be activated once the portal is online).
- Login with the credentials that you got with your FYJC Admission Information Booklet.
- Click on the notification regarding the release of FYJC 1st Cut Off List.
- Select the college of which you want to see or download the merit list.
- A list of students will be displayed with a download button available on top of it.
Note: If your name is not on the list or you did not get your name in the list of your first priority college, kindly wait for the second merit list.
|FYJC Admission Time Table 2021 – Mumbai Metropolitan Region (MMR)|
|Online Form Filling||Over|
|General Merit List||Released|
|First General Merit List||Available|
|Second Merit List||Soon Updated|
|Third Merit List||Soon Updated|
|Fourth Merit List||Soon Updated|
FYJC 1st Cut Off List 2021 Mumbai
The FYJC Online Admissions for the First Year Junior Colleges of Mumbai is likely to commence in September, as stated earlier. The list of colleges will be available on the admission portal and students can mark the FYJC of their choice will the last date. The FYJC Fee Structure will also be provided by the authorities of the respective colleges on their websites. The FYJC First Merit List Mumbai will also be released on the same date mentioned earlier. As per the FYJC Seat Allotment statistics, there are 2.92 Lakh seats available this year.
Official Link: Download FYJC 1st Merit List (Mumbai)
FYJC First Merit List Pune 2021 Arts Science Commerce
The FYJC Admissions Online Process is the same if you want to apply in FYJC in Pune and the deadlines are a bit different as the process has already started from July but facing a few problems. The steps to check FYJC 1st Merit List Pune are the same as taught above. FYJC Pune College List will be available on the portal with their legit addresses and contact numbers. The students can collect the information booklet from any of the FYJC Pune.
Admission Procedure After the Declaration of FYJC 1st Merit List
- Applicants to whom higher secondary school/junior college of first preference is allocated; he/she must confirm admission within the stipulated time as per time-table in that higher secondary school/junior college with all relevant documents (original with photocopies) on payment of full fees.
- Names of such students who are allotted college of his/ her first preference will be restricted/ blocked for remaining round/s.
- Students, who allotted higher secondary school / junior college other than first preference and are interested in taking admission by paying full fees in the same, can confirm admission in the concerned higher secondary school/junior college with all relevant documents in original with photocopies on payment of full fees. Names of such admitted students will be restricted/ blocked for remaining round/s for the concerned stream.
Note: In order to take admission to the higher secondary school/ junior colleges, the candidate needs to verify all documents by the admitting authority of the higher secondary school/junior college. Any document/claim found to be not valid at this stage will result in denial of admission in that higher secondary school/junior college.
- Candidates outside the concerned district area from CBSE, ICSE, IGCSE, IB, NIOS and other state boards are required to get their original School Leaving Certificate countersigned on overleaf by the Education officer of their respective district. U-dise number of the concerned school should be mentioned on the school leaving certificate.
- For Candidates passing from other than Maharashtra State SSC Board, an application for eligibility ( available with respective higher secondary school/junior college office ) is required to be submitted along with necessary documents as described in the application.
- On securing admission in the allotted higher secondary school/Junior college on payment of full fees, the candidate shall collect a system generated ‘Admission Receipt’ from the respective higher secondary school/Junior College within the stipulated time limit from the date of admission.