FYJC Admission 2021-2022 Mumbai/Pune: The online admission form for the students who seek admission in First Year Junior Colleges is released now by the education department of Maharashtra. FYJC Admissions Forms for part 1 is started from 1st August.
FYJC Online Admission Information Booklet can be collected from any of the FYJC of the State which contains all the information required to fill the FYJC Online Admission Form at the portal. The admissions will be granted in FYJC on the basis of applicant’s merit in Class 10th Board or any other equivalent examination.
Students who are seeking admission in FYJCs of Mumbai/ Pune can read about FYJC Online Admission Pune/ Mumbai in the article below.
- FYJC Online Admission Form 2021-22
- FYJC Online 2021 Admission Process
- Documents Required
- FYJC Admissions Dates 2021 (Tentative)
- FYJC (11th Class) Online Admission 2021 Pune
- Online Admission in FYJC Mumbai
- FYJC Seat Matrix
- FYJC Admission Quota
- Admission Procedure After the Declaration of Merit List
- Valuable Feedback
FYJC Online Admission Form 2021-22
The instructions to fill the 11th Online Admission 2021 are given in the Admission Information Booklet which can be collected from any FYJC in the State of Maharashtra. The process to fill the FYJC Online Admission Form is listed below:
• FYJC Information Booklet can be purchased from any FYPC of Pune and Mumbai at Rs.100 only.
• The information booklet contains login credentials which are to be used on the official FYJC Admission Portal. Links are given in the table below.
• Instructions regarding first login are also given in the booklet. At your first login, you will be prompted to change your default password for security reasons.
• FYJC Admission Form can be filled after you have successfully set-up your account. Carefully read the instructions given and fill-in the admission form and submit it.
|FYJC Admission 2021 – Links|
|Admission City||Contact Details||Links|
|For Admission in FYJC Mumbaifirstname.lastname@example.org||Click Here|
|For Admission in FYJC Puneemail@example.com||Click Here|
|For Admission in FYJC Nashikfirstname.lastname@example.org||Click Here|
|For Admission in FYJC Nagpuremail@example.com||Click Here|
|Download FYJC Information Booklet in English – Click Here|
|Download FYJC Information Booklet in Marathi – Click Here|
FYJC Online 2021 Admission Process
- The online admission process for FYJC classes is applicable to all the recognized higher secondary schools/junior colleges (Affiliated to the Maharashtra State Board of Secondary and Higher Secondary Education) in all six corporation areas, and their participation in this process is compulsory.
- Students, who have passed SSC or equivalent examination from any recognized board, and seeking admissions to FYJC classes in any of the junior colleges in all six corporation areas, must participate in the online admission process.
- Admission to Arts, Science, Commerce and HSVC (MCVC) streams will be given through online process. However, following admissions will be done by the respective junior college. a) Home Science. b) Night Junior Colleges.
- Management, minority and in-house quota admissions will be done by the respective higher secondary school / junior college but through online process, for which student must fill and submit Part I and Part II of centralised admission application. As per government resolution dated 21 Aug. 2014, 25% seats of bifocal subjects and HSVC will be reserved for students passing Std. X with subjects V1, V2, V3 or vocational course under NSQF of RMSA. These admissions will be done by the respective higher secondary school/junior college through online process, for which student must fill and submit Part I and Part II of centralised admission application. The procedure for all these quota admissions will be declared on Std. XI admission website from time to time.
- Online admissions will be done as per the rules under the constitutional and special reservation policy in force.
- Bi-focal subject admission – 25% seats will be reserved of the total admissions of bi-focal for applicants passing std. X with technical subjects (V1, V2, V3) and NSQF/RMSA’s technical education. These admissions will be done as per merit, reservation and preferences. These 25% quota admissions and remaining 75% admissions will be done in zero round as per rules in force.
- Students selecting level 3 subjects of National skill Qualification Framework based on Rashtriya Madhyamik Shiksha Abhiyan are eligible to apply for centralised admission process for arts, science or commerce stream. However, student can take Level 3 vocational subject from the same school where he has completed Level 2 or any junior college or Higher Secondary School where level 3 is available and taught, this can be availed to cocerned students.
- The admission processing fee will be for Mumbai 250/-, other divisions it will be 150/ (including information booklet and log in ID).
- ATKT will be applicable to the students of Maharashtra State Board only (Not other Boards), appeared in one attempt with all subjects, and failed in only two subjects in the March/July 2018 examination. Other than Maharashtra SSC board students will not get ATKT concession.
- For A.T.K.T students a special round will be conducted separately.
Eligibility – The student must have passed Class 10th Board Examination of CBSE/ ICSE/ State Board or any other equivalent board with at least 35% marks is eligible for admission. Please note that reputed Junior Colleges may have different criterion for admissions.
Filling the Admission Form – FYJC Admission Form is required to be filled by the applicant before the last date of submission.
Choice Filling – The student after filling the admission form can select the Junior Colleges of his/her choice. While selecting the junior college, please keep an eye on the eligibility criteria issued by that college on the website. A student can select up-to 5 junior colleges with streams of his/her choice.
Merit List – A list of admitted students will be published on the portal. The merit list will be prepared on first-come-first-serve basis of merit in Class 10th only. If your name does not appear in the FYJC Admission List you can either wait or withdraw your name for admissions. This year, four FYJC Merit Lists will be released starting from June 2019 and each merit list will be published with 7-10 days of gap in between.
Rules For Admission
- Students passing Std X examination (SSC) or an equivalent examination with English as one of the subject, are eligible for admissions to FYJC (Std. XI.) Marks scored in this examination and reservation (if any is applicable) shall be the only criteria for admissions to FYJC Classes.
- No interview or test prior to admissions to FYJC classes.
- Students who have opted for General Mathematics in Std. X, are not eligible for admissions to bifocal subjects (Technical group). They are also not eligible to opt for Mathematics in any of the streams.
- For admission to science stream, student must pass Std X examination (SSC) or an equivalent examination with science subject (minimum 35% marks) are eligible.
- At the time of applying on-line, the applicants belonging from reserved category should produce an appropriate caste certificate issued by the competent authority, appointed by the Government of Maharashtra or school leaving certificate for verification to heads of schools, failing which their applications may not be processed in the reserved category. Such applications by default will be processed in the open merit category.
Applicants applying for the following special reservation category should produce the relevant original documents/certificates for verification to the respective head of the school, failing which, their applications will not be processed under special reservation category. Such applications by default will be processed in the open merit category.
- Wards of the Employees of State Government / Central Government / Private Sector coming on transfer in the PMC and PCMC on or after 1st October, 2018.
- Wards of Serviceman and Ex-Serviceman
- Wards of Freedom Fighters
- Handicapped (Divyang)
- Project Affected
- Earthquake Affected
- Applicants are advised to study the information in this booklet carefully and follow the instructions while submitting their online application. Applicants are advised to check the status of their application carefully. Incomplete applications (having pending status means which are not approved) will be rejected.
- It is compulsory for every student who want to secure admission for Std. XI to register on the website of centralised Admission Process (fill and submit Part I and Part II of Admission Form). Student’s admission under quota (minority, in-house, management quota and 25% seats reserved for HSVC and bifocal subjects) cannot be updated without registration number (Log-in ID) of an applicant.
- This information booklet contains the admission process and its rules, necessary instructions, specimen of admission form and zone and zonewise guidance centers information etc. have been given in details.
- The list of higher secondary schools/junior colleges and their detailed information is available on division wise websites
The required documents that are prescribed by the authorities for FYJC Amravati Class 11th are.
- Open Category: Original school leaving certificate, Original mark sheet (SSC or equivalent)
- Constitutional Reservation (ST/ SC/ NTB/ NTC/ NTD/ OBC/ SBC): Original Marksheet (SSC or Equivalent), Original School Leaving Certificate, Caste Certificate.
- Special reservation: Original Marksheet (SSC or equivalent), Original school leaving certificate, Speical Reservation Certificate.
Constitutional Reservation: Caste certificate issued by the competent authority appointed by the state of Maharashtra (if applicable).
For Sports: Candidate must possess any one of the following certificates obtained while studying in standards VIII, IX or X as per government resolution.
- Certificate of secured first or second position at the district/ National/ state level.
- Certificate showing that the student has won medal at the zonal level or the certificate showing that the student has participated in the State/ National level competition organized by the Indian School Games Authority.
- Certificate showing that the student has won Medal at the state level or the student has participated in the state/ National level competitions organized by the Indian School Games Association or Indian Games Authority.
- Certificate showing that the student has won Medal at the state level or the student has participated in the state/ National level competitions organized by the Indian Olympic Association or Maharashtra Olympic Association.
Wards of The Employees of State Government/ Central Government/ Private Sector: coming on transfer in the corporation online admission area (if applicable). Further, the ward must have passed Std. X or equivalent examination from a school outside the corporation online admission area.
Wards of Freedom Fighters (if applicable): Applicants who are dependent on the freedom fighters and are nominated by the freedom fighters, must submit a certificate issued by the District Collector to that effect.
Physically Handicapped (if applicable): Certificate issued by the Civil Surgeon or the Dean of any Government hospital, showing at least 40% disability. Students with learning disabilities must produce a certificate issued by the competent authority.
Project Earthquake Affected: Certificate issued by Collector/ District Rehabilitation officer stating that project affected or earthquake affected or dependent for employment/ admission required to be attached/ approved to avail this reservation under this category.
FYJC Admissions Dates 2021 (Tentative)
There will be four rounds of admissions in June-July 2021. One round per week, if seats will be remaining there then an additional round will be conducted.
|FYJC Admission Time Table 2021 – Mumbai Metropolitan Region (MMR)|
|Online Form Filling||June 2021|
|General Merit List||July 2021|
|First Merit List||July 2021|
|Second Merit List||July 2021|
|Third Merit List||July 2021|
|Fourth Merit List||August 2021|
FYJC (11th Class) Online Admission 2021 Pune
The filling of admission form for admission in Junior Colleges of Pune for the academic session 2021-22 was started in January 2020. Last year over 1,00,000 students applied against 73,385 seats in 218 Junior Colleges of Pune. College-wise merit list will be published on the portal after Class 10th results are announced.
Online Admission in FYJC Mumbai
FYJC Information Booklets are distributed at various Junior Colleges in Mumbai from January. Hundreds of known Junior Colleges of Mumbai are also offering admissions through the education portal. There is no information given by the authority yet for when the college-wise merit list will be declared. Please check back this article on a daily basis for more updates.
FYJC Seat Matrix
- Number of Seats for FYJC Admissions in last year: 2.78 Lakh
- Number of Seats for FYJC Admissions in this year: 2.92 Lakh
FYJC Admission Quota
For this year’s FYJC Admissions, nearly 50% of the seats are reserved for the students belonging to the socially weaker sections of the society. The distribution of those seats along with values of other quotas like management quota, in-house quota and girls quota is listed below in the table.
Percentage of Constitutional and Special (parallel) Reservation in Minority and Non-Minority Institution
|Sr. No.||Category||Minority Reservation||Non-minority Institutional reservation|
|Special (Parallel) Reservation|
Ward of the transferred employee of state government/ central government/ Private sector
Ward of servicemen/ Ex-servicemen/ freedom fighter
|6||Physically Handicapped (Divyang), Dislecsiya, Discalculia, Disgraphiya, Spastic||3||3|
|8||Project Affected/ Earthquake Affected||5||5|
|Scheduled Caste (Including Navboudha)||13%|
|Special Backward Class||2%|
|Other Backward Class||19%|
In Mumbai, Thane and Raigad District, for admission in class 11th the Social Reservation is given as follows:
|Scheduled Caste (with Navboudha)||13%||13%||11%|
|Special Backward Class||2%||2%||2%|
|Other Backward Class||19%||19%||19%|
Note: It is worth considering that out of the quotas listed above, Minority Quota and Girls Quota is only applicable in Minority Colleges. No other college will include these two quotas in their list of reserved seats.
Admission Procedure After the Declaration of Merit List
- Applicants to whom higher secondary school/junior college of first preference is allocated; he/she must confirm admission within stipulated time as per time-table in that higher secondary school/junior college with all relevant documents (original with photocopies) on payment of full fees.
- Names of such students who are allotted college of his/ her first preference will be restricted/ blocked for remaining round/s.
- Students, who allotted higher secondary school / junior college other than first preference and are interested in taking admission by paying full fees in the same, can confirm admission in the concerned higher secondary school/junior college with all relevant documents in original with photocopies on payment of full fees. Names of such admitted students will be restricted/ blocked for remaining round/s for the concerned stream.
Note: In order to take admission to the higher secondary school/ junior colleges, the candidate need verify all documents by the admitting authority of the higher secondary school/junior college. Any document/claim found to be not valid at this stage will result in denial of admission in that higher secondary school/junior college.
- Candidates outside the concerned district area from CBSE, ICSE, IGCSE, IB, NIOS and other state boards are required to get their original School Leaving Certificate countersigned on overleaf by the Education officer of their respective district. U-dise number of the concerned school should be mentioned on the school leaving certificate.
- For Candidates passing from other than Maharashtra State SSC Board, an application for eligibility ( available with respective higher secondary school/junior college office ) is required to be submitted along with necessary documents as described in the application.
- On securing admission in the allotted higher secondary school/Junior college on payment of full fees, the candidate shall collect a system generated ‘Admission Receipt’ from the respective higher secondary school/Junior College within the stipulated time limit from the date of admission.