NDA 1 Application Form 2019
UPSC NDA NA I Application Form 2019 : The Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has released the notification regarding the application form for NDA I Examination. As per the notification, the NDA 1 Application Form is now available to the students online via the official website of the authority.
The last date to fill the NDA & NA I application form is 4th February 2019. The NDA 1 Examination is scheduled to be conducted on 21st April 2019 at multiple cities across the country. The students who want to apply for NDA I Registration 2019 can get more details on NDA 1 Notification 2019 in the article below.
NDA Application Form 2019
UPSC released the notification regarding NDA 1 Application Form on 10th January 2019. The students can fill the NDA 1 Application Form only through the official website of the authority. The last date to submit the UPSC NDA I Application Form is set to 4th feb 2019 till 06:00 PM. The NDA I application process consists of two steps. The first step involves filling of personal and basic information only while the second step deals with submission of payment details, centre for examination, upload of photograph and signature and agreeing to the declaration.
NDA Notification 2019
|NDA I Notification 2019|
|Name of the Examination||NDA & NA Examination I, 2019|
|Application Submission will start from||9th January 2019|
|Notification (As Issued By UPSC)||Click Here|
|Last Date for Receipt of Applications||4th February 2019 – 06:00 PM|
|Online Application||Click Here|
|Date of Commencement of Examination||21st April 2019|
|Availability of Admit Card||3 Weeks Prior to the Examination|
NDA 1 Registration 2019 – How To Apply Online
The students can follow these simple steps as NDA I application process for the examination:
- Open the official website of UPSC.
- Then, click on “Online Application For Various Examination Of UPSC” link at the top.
- Now, click on “Click Here for PART I” link under the “Part I Registration” column.
- A new window will open up containing NDA 1 Application Form Instructions. Read the instructions thoroughly.
- When done reading the instructions, click on “Yes” button at the bottom the webpage.
- NDA 1 Application Form will open up now, fill in all the mandatory fields with care.
- Press the “Continue” button when done filling the form.
- Pay your NDA Application Fee. Select payment mode of your choice (online or offline).
- Select your centre for the NDA 1 Exam 2019.
- Upload your Photograph and Signature in the format specified in the instructions.
- Agreeing to Declaration is the last section for NDA Part I Registration.
Also Read: NDA 2019 Eligibility Criteria
NDA Application Fee: NDA 2019 Application Fee is Rs. 100/- for general and OBC candidates and SC/ ST students or Sons of JCOs/ NCOs/ Ors categories are not required to pay any application fee. Application fee can be paid via online (Debit/ Credit/Internet Banking) or offline (By SBI Challan) means.
NDA Documents Required – NDA 1 Application Form 2019
- The scanned signature should be in JPG format.The digital size of each file must be less than 40 KB and greater than 1 KB and resolution 110 pixel height by 140 pixel width (140 x 110) and Bit Depth of image file should be 24 bit.
- The scanned photograph should be in JPG format. The digital size of file must be less than 40 KB and greater than 3 KB and resolution 140 pixel height by 110 pixel width (110 x 140) and Bit Depth of image file should be 24 bit.
Also See: Admit Card Released – Download Now
NDA I Exam Date 2019
The UPSC has set the NDA I Exam Date to 10 September 2019. It is worth pointing out that only those students will be allowed to sit in the NDA I Exam who has applied before the last date of application. Also, students found with restricted items like mobile phones/ calculators/ other technical devices will immediately be kicked off the examination hall and their application will not be considered in further steps.