UPSC NDA NA (II) Application Form 2017: The Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has released the notification regarding the application form for NDA (II) Examination. As per the notification, the NDA 2 Application Form is now available to the students online via the official website of the authority. The last date to fill the NDA & NA (II) application form is 30 June 2017. The NDA 2 Examination is scheduled to be conducted on 10 September 2017 at multiple cities across the country. The students who are will to apply for NDA II Registration 2017 can get more details on NDA 2 Notification 2017 in the article below.
NDA 2 Application Form 2017
UPSC released the notification regarding NDA 2 Application Form on 07 June 2017. The students can fill the NDA 2 Application Form only through the official website of the authority. The last date to submit the UPSC NDA II Application Form is set to 30 June 2017 till 06:00 PM. The NDA (II) application process consists of two steps. The first step involves filling of personal and basic information only while the second step deals with submission of payment details, centre for examination, upload of photograph and signature and agreeing to the declaration.
NDA Notification 2017
|NDA II Notification 2017|
|Name of the Examination||NDA & NA Examination (II), 2017|
|Date of Notification||07 June 2017|
|Notification (As Issued By UPSC)||Click Here|
|Last Date for Receipt of Applications||30 June 2017 – 06:00 PM|
|Online Application||Click Here|
|Date of Commencement of Examination||10 September 2017|
|Availability of Admit Card||3 Weeks Prior to the Examination|
NDA (2) Registration 2017 – How To Apply Online
The students can follow these simple steps as NDA (II) application process for the examination:
- Open the official website of UPSC.
- Then, click on “Online Application For Various Examination Of UPSC” link at the top.
- Now, click on “Click Here for PART I” link under the “Part I Registration” column.
- A new window will open up containing NDA 2 Application Form Instructions. Read the instructions thoroughly.
- When done reading the instructions, click on “Yes” button at the bottom the webpage.
- NDA 2 Application Form will open up now, fill in all the mandatory fields with care.
- Press the “Continue” button when done filling the form.
- Pay your NDA Application Fee. Select payment mode of your choice (online or offline).
- Select your centre for the NDA 2 Exam 2017.
- Upload your Photograph and Signature in the format specified in the instructions.
- Agreeing to Declaration is the last section for NDA Part I Registration.
Also Read: NDA 2017 Eligibility Criteria
NDA Application Fee: NDA 2017 Application Fee is Rs. 100/- for general and OBC candidates and SC/ ST students or Sons of JCOs/ NCOs/ Ors categories are not required to pay any application fee. Application fee can be paid via online (Debit/ Credit/Internet Banking) or offline (By SBI Challan) means.
NDA Documents Required – NDA 2 Application Form 2017
- The scanned signature should be in JPG format.The digital size of each file must be less than 40 KB and greater than 1 KB and resolution 110 pixel height by 140 pixel width (140 x 110) and Bit Depth of image file should be 24 bit.
- The scanned photograph should be in JPG format. The digital size of file must be less than 40 KB and greater than 3 KB and resolution 140 pixel height by 110 pixel width (110 x 140) and Bit Depth of image file should be 24 bit.
Also See: Admit Card Released – Download Now
NDA (II) Exam Date 2017
The UPSC has set the NDA II Exam Date to 10 September 2017. It is worth pointing out that only those students will be allowed to sit in the NDA (II) Exam who has applied before the last date of application. Also, students found with restricted items like mobile phones/ calculators/ other technical devices will immediately be kicked off the examination hall and their application will not be considered in further steps.