Kishore Vaigyanik Protsahan Yojana (KVPY) Scholarship 2019 – is offered by Indian Institute of Science (IISc) Bangalore to encourage the students studying Basic Sciences to take up Research career in Science. KVPY Scholarship Exam 2019 will be conducted at various centres in the first week of November.
Students who have filled the application form will be able to download the KVPY Admit Card in the month of October from the official website. Moreover, interested students can check about KVPY Application Form 2019 along with syllabus form, eligibility, exam pattern, sample paper, answer key and result in the article below.
- KVPY Scholarship Application Form 2019
- KVPY 2019 Exam Dates
- KVPY Eligibility Criteria
- KVPY Scholarship Online Application Form- Apply?
- To Apply for KVPY Scholarship: Click Here
- KVPY Scholarship 2019 Amount
- KVPY Syllabus 2019-20
- KVPY Exam Pattern 2019
- KVPY Scholarship Sample Paper
- KVPY 2019 Answer Key
- KVPY Exam Cut Off Marks
- KVPY 2019 Result
- Valuable Feedback
KVPY Scholarship Application Form 2019
The KVPY Form 2019 will be available online from July 2019 on the official website of the authority. Students who are willing to appear for the scholarship exam can learn how to fill the KVPY Application Form of various streams (SA, SX and SB) from the link given below.
The application procedure for KVPY Registration will begin in the upcoming months, so all students who are eligible they are required to read the complete notification before applying directly. Since if any student ends up with uneligible details then candidature of that candidate would be canceled out. Interested students have to fill KYPY Scholarship Form 2019 with the time frame since for such scholarships no late applications are entertained under any circumstances
To Apply for KVPY Scholarship You will need to : Click Here
KVPY 2019 Exam Dates
The Indian Institute of Science (IISc.) Bangalore released the KVPY Exam Dates 2019 in the month of May 2019. The release mentioned the dates for application form starting and ending dates also. You can find the entire KVPY Scholarship Schedule has been provided on the link below.
|Events||Important Dates (Tentative)|
|Online Registration Begins in||8th July 2019|
|Last Date to Apply Online||31st August 2019 (By 5:00 PM)|
|Admit Card||7th October 2019|
|Exam Date||3rd November 2019|
|Publication of Result||December 2019|
|KVPY Interviews||January 2019|
KVPY Eligibility Criteria
The students must ensure their eligibility in Kishore Vaigyanik Protsahan Yojana (KVPY) Scholarship Exam before filling the application form. KYPY 2019 Eligibility Criteria is different for each stream offered by IISc Bangalore for this scholarship. Interested students can find out the KVPY Eligibility for KVPY Exam in the link given below.
The KVPY Eligibility are shown below:
- A student must be a native of India.
- KVPY will provide 3 streams to choose from. A student must select the field in which he/she is eligible.
- For Stream SA, Student must have cleared class 10th with at least 80% aggregate marks (70% for SC/ST/OBC) with Science and Mathematics as their major subjects.
- For Stream SX, student, have to quality class 12th with 60% aggregate marks (50% for SC/ST/OBC) with Science subjects. The marks required are the same for class 10th.
- For Stream SB, Student, who have scored 60% aggregate marks (50% for SC/ST/OBC) in the first-year final examination are eligible for KVPY Scholarship. The marks required are the same for class 10th and 12th class.
KVPY Scholarship Online Application Form- Apply?
KVPY Application Process is divided into four parts. You can follow these steps to fill the KVPY Exam Online Application Form:
Step-1 Read the detailed notification carefully and then fill the application form as per given steps.
- Visit the official website of KVPY
- Click on “KVPY Application Form”
- Now click on “active registration link”
- A new login page will open for registration,
- Now enter your Name, Mobile Number, and Email-ID and other required details.
- Click on “Submit” button at the bottom of the page.
- Now after filling the application form, You will receive your User ID and Password at your registered E-Mail ID.
NOTE: Please note that it might take up to 30 minutes to receive your User ID and Password. Once you have filled the KVPY Registration Form 2019, no request for changes in the application form will be entertained.
Step-2 Login & Fill Application Form
- Enter the User ID and Password you just received, on your registered E-Mail ID.
- Click on “Login” button.
- Now fill all the details asked carefully (eg. Personal & Academic details and exam center preferences).
- Upload the mandatory documents like scanned photograph, signature and caste/disability certificate.
- After filling up all these details, click on “Submit” button.
Step-3: Fee Payment
Students have to pay Rs. 1055/- for KVPY Registration (Rs. 528/- for SC/ST/OBC). For Payment process, follow the steps which are given below.
- Login with your credentials on the website.
- Select payment mode.
- Students can submit their KVPY Application Fee either net banking or through offline mode by Challan.
- Enter the card/internet banking details and click on “Submit” button located at the bottom of the web page.
NOTE: After completing Step-3 successfully, your KVPY 2019 Application Status will change to “Your application is under scrutiny”.
Step-4: Check the application status
- Login with your credentials at the website.
- Click on “Check Application Status” link on the web page.
NOTE: The scrutiny will take at least 2 working days from the time you successfully submitted your KVPY application form.
To Apply for KVPY Scholarship: Click Here
KVPY Scholarship 2019 Amount
The KVPY Scholarship Amount throughout the degree will be as follows:
|KVPY Scholarship 2019 Amount (In Rs.)|
|SA/SX/SB – during 1st to 3rs years of B.Sc./B.S./B.Stat./B.Math./Integrated M.Sc./M.S.||Rs. 5,000||Rs. 20,000|
|SA/SX/SB – during M.Sc. 4th to 5th years of Integrated M.Sc./M.S./M/Math./M.Stat.||Rs. 7,000||Rs. 28,000|
KVPY Syllabus 2019-20
The syllabus for KVPY 2019 Exam has not been released yet. However, KYPY Syllabus usually consist the topics that are covered under the school curriculum of the respective class. Every year, slight modifications are made in KVPY Syllabus. To get the KVPY 2019 Syllabus PDF in details please refer to the link given below.
KVPY Exam Pattern 2019
KVPY 2019 Question Paper will be divided into two parts which are to be solved in the duration of 3 hours. The paper will contain questions from Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry and Biology. IISc Bangalore will follow different KVPY Exam Pattern for SA, SX and SB streams. You can get more details about KVPY Exam Pattern is given below.
KVPY Scholarship Sample Paper
The sample papers for KVPY 2019 are released by many private coaching institutes. KVPY Sample Papers aims to provide an overview of the scholarship exam which will be held in the month of July. However, KVPY Previous Year Papers are also available online at the official website of the authority. You can get the links to KVPY 2019 Sample Papers from this link.
KVPY 2019 Answer Key
KVPY Answer Key is usually provided after the scholarship exam has been conducted successfully. The answer key will contain the question-wise correct answers to the questions in KVPY 2019. Please note that the score calculated from KVPY 2019 Answer Key must not be considered as the final KVPY score. Please look in the link below for more.
KVPY Exam Cut Off Marks
The cut off marks of KVPY 2019 Exam will be declared by the authority along with the declaration of result. The declared cut off marks will decide whether the student has cleared/ passed the scholarship exam or not. The cut off marks will be declared in the month of December and can be checked from the link below.
KVPY 2019 Result
The result of KVPY 2019 will be declared online in the month of December on the official website of the authority. The qualifying students will be invited for an interview round in January 2019. The students who have appeared in the exam can check KVPY Result 2019 from the link below.