RTE Karnataka 2019-20 Application Form: Admissions forms for RTE Karnataka are available now. Students will be admitted to Karnataka schools through one-time registration followed by document verification.
Complete details regarding RTE Karnataka Registration 2019 are covered in below sections. Thus read on to get other essential details such as eligibility criteria, admission process, selection criteria, the number of participating schools, availability of seats and steps to upload RTE Karnataka Online Application Form 2019 are specified in this article.
FAPs Bangaluru 2019-20 Admission Process Details !!! Click Here
Details about RTE Karnataka Admission 2019
|Name of the Board||RTE Karnataka|
|Admission for||Pre Primary to 8th Class School Admissions|
|Application starting date||Available|
|End date for submitting applications||15 April 2019|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Article About||RTE Karnataka Application Form|
RTE Karnataka 2019-20 Application Form
Admission in Karnataka Schools through RTE Amendment opens from the entry-level classes.
|Application Submission for RTE – 2019 Seat Selection Process||Click Here|
|GPSTR-2019 Online Application for Examination-1 (Only for Hyderabad Karnataka Candidates)||Click Here|
|GPSTR-2019 Online Application for Examination-2.||Click Here|
|Instructions to the Candidates to fill the Online Application of GPSTR-2019.||Click Here|
Guardian/ Parents who are interested in to admit their children in RTE affiliated schools, they may register for Karnataka RTE Application 2019 as per below-given guidelines. Under the Right To Education Act, the state government of Karnataka has reserved some seats of the schools. These reserved seats are for those students who are from financially/ economically weaker background. Detailed procedure and eligibility norms and guidelines to RTE Karnataka Apply Online cover in below section.
RTE Admission 2019-20 Karnataka Online Admission
As per Karnataka Government norms, under RTE admissions out of the total applications, only 25% seats of educational societies- such as government and private schools will fill. However, as per the RTE Karnataka 2019 Application Form students will be admitted into schools on the basis of certain sets of eligibility criteria such as age limit, guardians income, on the basis of caste certificates as well as on pertaining to other criteria that are liable for the disadvantaged group.
Out of the 25% (Percent), further division of seats shall be as follows.
|Other Categories (such as disadvantaged Group& Children belonging to weaker sections)||16%|
Download Here All Classes NCERT Books Solutions !!! Click Here
RTE Karnataka Age Limit
- Admission in Karnataka Region RTE schools shall be asunder,
- For Admissions in LKG- Child’s age must be between 3 Years + 10 months, whereas for admission in 1st class child age must be 5 years Plus 10 months to 6 years 10 months.
RTE Admission 2019 Karnataka Apply Online
Guidelines to do one-time registration for RTE Karnataka 2019 Application Form shall be as follow. However, to get further details regarding the application process you may refer to information bulletin of Karnataka RTE.
- Visit the official website of RTE Karnataka
- Now download the “Information Handout”
- Read it carefully and click on “apply online link”
- Now register the applicant name
- After registration, a username and password will allow you.
- Now use the allotted credentials to complete the application form.
RTE Karnataka Rules
As per RTE Karnataka Application Form PDF, students will select for the admissions in schools on the basis of below-given conditions.
- First Preference will give to those children’s whose parent’s or guardian annual income is equal to/ less than (1Lakh).
- Second Preference would give to children’s whose parents yearly earning is between 1 Lakh to 3.5 Lakhs.
- However, if a sufficient number of applications not receive from SC category children, then the seats shall fill from, children belonging to ST and vice versa.
Upcoming Olympiads Exams for School Students !!! Click Here