Samaj Kalyan Rajasthan Scholarship 2020-21 (समाज कल्याण राजस्थान छात्रवृत्ति): In India, almost every State has its own Scholarship Scheme(s). This scheme is powered by State/Union Territory Government of the State concerned. Talking about Rajasthan, it has its own Scholarship Scheme named Rajasthan Scholarship Programme which comes under the visionary of Samaj Kalyan Vibhag (SKV). Under this scheme, Minorities like Scheduled Castes (SCs), Scheduled Tribes (STs) and Other Backwards Classes (OBCs) get benefited.
Latest Update: Rajasthan scholarship 2019-20 last date was 30th September 2019 last year, scroll down for more details.
- Application Form will begin from: July 2020
- Last Date of form submission: Sep 2020
- Official Portal: www.sje.rajasthan.gov.in
rajpms.nic.in Samaj Kalyan Scholarship 2020- Eligibility
There are some conditions imposed by the authority to be eligible for this scheme, the conditions are:
- The student should be native to Rajasthan.
- The student’s family must belong to Minority Castes (SC/ ST/ OBC).
- The student must be studying in a Government/Private school affiliated by the State Government.
- The annual income of the Parent/ Guardian of the student should be less than 2.5 Lakh(s).
- Student studying in Class-IX, X, XI, XII, Under/Post Graduate (BCA, MCA, BA, MBA, MA) are eligible for this scheme.
|1.||Date of commencement of portal for filling online application form||July 2020|
|2.||Closing date / portal closure date for filing online application form in papers||Sep 2020|
|3.||The last date for forwarding the eligible applications to all officers (Departmental District Magistrate / District Education Officer / Divisional Sanskrit Education Officer)||Oct 2020|
|3.||The last date for forwarding the dependent applications to educational institutions/ students||Oct 2020|
|4.||After making the online bill of all applications, sending the item and sending the signature of the Drawing Officer to the Treasury, the last date for transferring the amount||May 2020|
NOTE: Before applying for this scheme please make sure that you satisfy all the above mentioned conditions fully to avoid rejection of the form at a later stage. Once you get rejected you will not be allowed to re-apply for Rajasthan Scholarship Scheme again.
Apply Here for Rajasthan Scholarship Application Form.
Click Here to check status of scholarship.
How to Apply for Rajasthan Scholarship Application Form 2020-21
The Application Form for the session 2020-21 will be disclosed soon by the State Government. You can get the Rajasthan Scholarship Application Form 2020-21 by following the below mentioned steps:
- The scheme is implemented through the State Scholarship Portal (SSP).
- It is mandatory for all students to apply online on the website of this Ministry i.e. rajpms.nic.in
The list of documents to be scanned and uploaded are:
- Aadhar Number or registration slip.
- Bhamasha Card or registration slip.
- Bank details of own account.
- Name of Institution where students are studying.
- Name of course in which students are studying.
- The enrolled date for the present session.
- The end date of the present session.
- Fee amount and details.
NOTE: Please make sure that the documents you submit are valid. Upon the detection of fake documents, strict action will be taken against the individual(s) by the Commission.
SKV designed this scheme to make education affordable and approachable for those who are not able to do so because of their financial problems. Government help the minorities by funding their education till the completion of course making them able to pursue higher education. In this post, we will provide you with the complete information about eligibility, application form and status tracking of the application form.
Rajasthan Scholarship Application Form Status
The State Scholarship Portal (SSP) also provides the facility to track your application status online. You can track status of your application for Rajasthan Scholarship Session 2019-20 by following the below mentioned steps:
- Visit the official website of the Ministry i.e. rajpms.nic.in
- On the right side of the page look for “Student’s Corner” link.
- Navigate to “Student Profile & Status” link.
- Enter the details asked carefully (Enrollment Number and Session).
- Status for your application form will be displayed on the screen.
NOTE: The Application Form for Rajasthan Scholarship Session 2019-20 is not available yet. Please make sure to check back this page as we will update you about the latest information, as soon as it published by the State Government.
Official Link: Click Here