Rajasthan Scholarship 2017-18
Samaj Kalyan Rajasthan Scholarship 2017 (समाज कल्याण राजस्थान छात्रवृत्ति): In India, almost every State has its own Scholarship Scheme(s). This scheme is powered by State/Union Territory Government of the State concerned. Talking about Rajasthan, it has its own Scholarship Scheme named Rajasthan Scholarship Programme which comes under the visionary of Samaj Kalyan Vibhag (SKV). Under this scheme, Minorities like Scheduled Castes (SCs), Scheduled Tribes (STs) and Other Backwards Classes (OBCs) get benefited. SKV designed this scheme to make education affordable and approachable for those who are not able to do so because of their financial problems. Government help the minorities by funding their education till the completion of course making them able to pursue higher education. In this post we will provide you the complete information about eligibility, application form and status tracking of the application form.
- Application Form will begin from: 1st Nov 2017
- Last Date of form submission: 1st December 2017
- Official Portal: www.sje.rajasthan.gov.in
rajpms.nic.in Samaj Kalyan Scholarship 2017- Eligibility
There are some conditions imposed by the authority to be eligible for this scheme, the conditions are:
- The student should be native to Rajasthan.
- The student’s family must belong to Minority Castes (SC/ST/OBC).
- The student must be studying in a Government/Private school affiliated by the State Government.
- The annual income of the Parent/Guardian of the student should be less than 2.5 Lakh(s).
- Student studying in Class-IX, X, XI, XII, Under/Post Graduate (BCA, MCA, BA, MBA, MA) are eligible for this scheme.
NOTE: Before applying for this scheme please make sure that you satisfy all the above mentioned conditions fully to avoid rejection of the form at a later stage. Once you get rejected you will not be allowed to re-apply for Rajasthan Scholarship Scheme again.
How to Apply for Rajasthan Scholarship Application Form 2017-18
The Application Form for the session 2017-18 will be disclosed soon by the State Government. You can get the Rajasthan Scholarship Application Form 2017-18 by following the below mentioned steps:
- The scheme is implemented through State Scholarship Portal (SSP).
- It is mandatory for all students to apply online on the website of this Ministry i.e. rajpms.nic.in
The list of documents to be scanned and uploaded are:
- Aadhar Number or registration slip.
- Bhamasha Card or registration slip.
- Bank details of own account.
- Name of Institution where students are studying.
- Name of course in which students are studying.
- Enrolled date for present session.
- End date of present session.
- Fee amount and details.
NOTE: Please make sure that the documents you submit are valid. Upon the detection of fake documents, strict action will be taken against the individual(s) by the Commission.
Rajasthan Scholarship Application Form Status
The State Scholarship Portal (SSP) also provides the facility to track your application status online. You can track status of your application for Rajasthan Scholarship Session 2017-18 by following the below mentioned steps:
- Visit the official website of the Ministry i.e. rajpms.nic.in
- On the right side of the page look for “Student’s Corner” link.
- Navigate to “Student Profile & Status” link.
- Enter the details asked carefully (Enrollment Number and Session).
- Status for your application form will be displayed on the screen.
NOTE: The Application Form for Rajasthan Scholarship Session 2017-18 is not available yet. Please make sure to check back this page as we will update you about the latest information, as soon as it published by the State Government.