FYJC Mumbai Online Admission 2019-20: The students that have finally passed the class tenth from any school from Maharashtra must be eager, excited, or may be a bit tense about their future and Mumbai FYJC Admission Process they are advised to take a breath of peace and calmness as the FYJC Mumbai Online Admission 2019 has now begun.
So the students who are in this position and can’t think of anything must sit back and read the full article as we give all the information that you need regarding FYJC Mumbai Admission 2019.
Maharashtra Schools Entrance Examination Schedule Click Here
Mumbai 11th Online Admission 2019
Applications forms of Mumbai Junior Colleges will be collected through Centralized Admission Process. All those candidates who are eager to apply for the FYJC Mumbai Admission Form, they all are required to register by visiting the official site.
Though instead of creating the User ID’s on their own, candidates will are bound to use the login credentials as provided in the “Booklets”, which could be only collected from respective schools.
The students must basically hurry up in filling up the application for the junior college as the applications are released by the government a bit sooner this year. The FYJC Mumbai Dates for the junior college are as follows.
|Online applications start||June 2019|
|Online application closed||June 2019|
|Correction dates for the forms||June 2019|
|Display of corrected list||July 2019|
|Declaration of merit lists||July-August 2019|
Make sure to do all the necessary work before the last date.
- Basically, there is no FYJC Mumbai Fees as it is an online process.
- But for the id and password for logging in on the page the student needs to pay an amount of Rs.250/- at the school itself. (This only will be the financial amount taken as fees for FYJC Mumbai).
Admissions which are in trend on the basis of 10th Class Board Exams Performance !! Click Here
- Student must be a clear pass out of the 10th class or any equal examination from CBSE, ICSE, Maharashtra board or any other government recognised body.
- For opting the science stream the general percentage eligibility is 35% (this may vary as per the junior colleges own cut off).
- If the student is going for bifocal subjects the must not have opted for general Maths in class 10th.
- There will be no interview or test prior to admissions to FYJC classes.
- If the student Is applying under any reserved category . in that case the admission process will only be considered in regard with the relevant and original documents of the student (for e.g. caste certificate, handicapped certificate etc.)
As per the official conditions, it is compulsory for the student to go through the required Mumbai FYJC Admission Portal. And only the student that has passed the class 10th or any other equal exam is qualified to go for this process.
The steps of registration for the FYJC Mumbai Registration Procedure are.
- The students must buy the official information booklet from the school itself for which they need to pay a fee of Rs.150/-
- Read all the guidelines properly.
- In the booklet itself, the applicant will find the id and password.
- Now visit the official portal of the FJYC and click on the student log in icon.
- To complete part 1 of the registration the student must fill the genuine information in the respective fields.
- Now for the part 2 of registration make sure that the result of the class tenth is out and you have passed clearly.
- Now choose the junior college of your choice (min 1 and max 10 preferences will be allowed).
- Now click on confirm (at the option form).
- Your application process is concluded.
Courses which can be attained in the Summer Durations !! Click Here
There are certain documents that are required for the admission process. FYJC Mumbai Documents Required for the admission process are
- Original mark sheet of class 10th.
- Original school leaving certificate.
- Caste certificate (only if applying under caste reservation).
- Special reservation certificate (only if applying under special reservation).
FYJC Mumbai Merit List
The FYJC Mumbai Class 11th Cut off & Merit List 2019 will be based upon the availability of the seats after declaration of the first, second and third list.
Remark: Best of luck for your junior college and keep visiting us for more updated information.