FYJC Mumbai Online Admission 2019 – 20 : The students that have finally passed the class tenth from any school from Maharashtra must be eager, excited, or may be a bit tense about their future and Mumbai FYJC Admission Process they are advised to take a breath of peace and calmness as the FYJC Mumbai Online Admission 2019 will begin very soon.
The board releases the notification of FYJC (First Year Junior College)/ 11th class in the month of June/ July 2019. So the students who are in this position and can’t think of anything just sit back and read the full article as we give all the information that you need regarding FYJC Mumbai Admission 2019.
Maharashtra Schools Entrance Examination Schedule Click Here
Mumbai 11th Online Admission 2019
Applications forms of Mumbai Junior Colleges will be collected through Centralized Admission Process. All those candidates who are eager to apply for the FYJC Mumbai Admission Form, they all are required to register by visiting the official site.
Though instead of creating the User ID’s on their own, candidates will are bound to use the login credentials as provided in the “Booklets”, which could be only collected from respective schools.
FYJC Mumbai Online Admission Important Dates
The students must basically hurry up in filling up the application for the junior college as the applications are released by the government a bit sooner this year. The FYJC Mumbai Dates for the junior college are as follows.
|Online applications start||June 2019|
|Online application closed||June 2019|
|Correction dates for the forms||June 2019|
|Display of corrected list||July 2019|
|Declaration of merit lists||July-August 2019|
Make sure to do all the necessary work before the last date.
The fee amount is Rs 250 for Mumbai, other division it will be 150 that covers the cost of booklet including Login ID as processing fee of Std. XI online admission process.
Admissions which are in trend on the basis of 10th Class Board Exams Performance !! Click Here
- The student must pass 10th class or SSC or any equal examination with English as one of the subject from CBSE, ICSE, Maharashtra board or any other government recognized body.
- For opting the science stream the general percentage eligibility is 35% (this may vary as per the junior colleges own cut off).
- If the student is going for bifocal subjects the must not have opted for general Maths in class 10th.
- There will be no interview or test prior to admissions to FYJC classes.
- If the student Is applying under any reserved category such as sports, art and culture, wards or employees of state govt. or central govt. or private sector coming on transfer in MMR on or after Oct 1, wards of servicemen and ex-servicemen, wards of freedom fighters, handicapped, project affected, earthquake-affected in that case the admission process will only be considered in regard with the relevant and original documents of the student (for e.g. caste certificate, handicapped certificate etc.)
As per the official conditions, it is compulsory for the student to go through the required Mumbai FYJC Admission Portal. And only the student that has passed the class 10th or any other equal exam is qualified to go for this process.
The steps of registration for the FYJC Mumbai Registration Procedure are.
- The students must buy the official information booklet from the school itself for which they need to pay a fee of Rs.150/-
- Read all the guidelines properly.
- In the booklet itself, the applicant will find the id and password.
- Now visit the official portal of the FJYC and click on the student log in icon.
- To complete part 1 of the registration the student must fill the genuine information in the respective fields.
- Now for the part 2 of registration make sure that the result of the class tenth is out and you have passed clearly.
- Enter the examination seat number, Maharashtra state SSC Board student (Appearing for March 2019 exam) personnel information will be filled automatically in the relevant field.
- Previously passed and other than Maharashtra state board students fill their personnel information by themselves.
- All students from MMR area of Maharashtra state board as well as other than Maharashtra state board students must get approved their application form at the guidance center.
- After approval of this, students are eligible for to fill part-2 (college preference).
- To get admission conform click on CONFORM button.
- Applicants with any grievance or correction in data should get the form and documents approved from school.
- Applicants claiming any special reservation/ constitutional including open category student should get the form and docuements approved from the school.
- After completing all the information in part-I, candidate need to click on confirm button.
- Get the confirmed form approved by school principal or guidance center.
- Take print out of the approved form.
- In case if the form is without approval, the status of the form is “Pending status” and this form will not be considered at all for admission process, further, the students should note that even part-2 of the form (college preferences) will not be available for pending status forms, students are advisied to check “My Status” after completing the form for approval.
- Part-2 of the form will be available only for hacing APPROVED in MY STATUS.
- Once the part-2 opened, SSC board student can see their best 5 marks automatically. It is mandatory for all the students to fill their class 10th marks.
- After filling the marks, select the stream and submit your form. Then the list of all colleges showing aided, unaided, medium wise colleges will be available. While giving the preferences, candidate must carefully give his/ her percentage of marks, last year’s cut-off marks of the school / college, aided / unaided, fees, medium available subjects, distance between school/ college and your residence, timing of schools/ college chosen and available transport facilities.
- Now choose the junior college of your choice (min 1 and max 10 preferences will be allowed).
- Now click on confirm (at the option form).
- Your application process is concluded.
Courses which can be attained in the Summer Durations !! Click Here
This reservation is applicable to only Maharashtra Domicile Students
|Category||Minority Percentage of Reservation||Non-minority Percentage of Reservation|
|In house quota||20%||20%||20%||20%||20%||20%|
|Ward of transferred state / central and private employees/ Ex-servicemen / Freedom fighter / Student met with accident||5%||5%||5%||5%||5%||5%|
|Arts and culture||2%||2%||2%||2%||2%||2%|
|Physically Handicapped learning disability dyslexia, discalcallia, disgrafia||3%||3%||3%||3%||3%||3%|
|Project affected/ earthquake affected||5%||5%||5%||5%||5%||5%|
There are certain documents that are required for the admission process. FYJC Mumbai Documents Required for the admission process are
- Original mark sheet of class 10th.
- Original school leaving certificate.
Constitutional Reservation-ST/ SC/ NTB/ VJA/ OBC/ NTC/ SBC/ NTD
- Caste certificate (only if applying under caste reservation).
- Original school leaving certificate.
- Original marksheet of SSC or equivalent
- Original marksheet of SSC or equivalent
- Special reservation certificate
- original school leaving certificate
FYJC Mumbai Merit List
The FYJC Mumbai Class 11th Cut off & Merit List 2019 will be based upon the availability of the seats after declaration of the first, second and third list.
Admission Procedure After Declaration of Merit List
- Applicant to whom higher secondary school/ junior college of first preference is allocated ; he/ she must confirm admission within the stipulated time as per time-table in that higher secondary school/ junior college with all the relevant documents in original with photocopies on payment of full fees. Name of such students who are alloted college of his/ her first preference will be restricted/ blocked for remaining rounds.
- Those students who are allocated higher secondary school/ junior college other than first preference and are interested in taking admission by paying full fees in the same, they can confirm admission in the concerned higher secondary school/junior college with all relevant documents in original with photocopies on payment of full fees. Names of such admitted students will be restricted/ blocked for remaining round/s for the concerned stream.
- Note: Candidate’s admission to the higher secondary school/ junior college is subject to the verification of all documents by the admitting authority of the higher secondary school/ junior college. In case if any document/claim to found not valid at this stage will result in denial of admission in that higher secondary school/junior college.
- On securing admission in the allotted higher secondary school/ Junior college on payment of full fees, the applicant shall collect a system generated ‘Admission Receipt’ from the respective higher secondary school/Junior College within the time limit from the date of admission.
- Candidates outside the concerned district area from CBSE, ICSE, IGCSE, IB, NIOS and other state Boards are required to get their original School Leaving Certificate countersigned on overleaf by the Education officer of their respective district. U-dise number of the concerned school should be mentioned on the school leaving certificate.
- For applicants passing from other than Maharashtra State SSC Board, an application for eligibility ( available with respective higher secondary school/junior college office ) is required to be submitted along with necessary documents as described in the application.
We provided here complete information regarding the FYJC Mumbai Online Admission 2019. If their is any queries please tell us through the comment box given below. We will reply to the answer to your queries as soon as possible.
Remark: Best of luck for your junior college and keep visiting us for more updated information.
FYJC Mumbai Online Admission 2019 – 20: Official Site