8th Class Time Table 2019
8th Class Time Table 2019: CBSE and state Board 8th class date sheets are likely to reveal by the end of February. Students who are going to appear for annual exams they can download 8th Class Exam Time Table 2019 from the official website of the respective Board, as well as the same, can be collected from schools too. Further information regarding 8th Class Date Sheet 2019 such as exam timings, examination centres and steps to download the date sheet are given here.
Practice on 8th Class Sample Papers !!! Download Here
8th Class Time Table 2019 Pdf- Download
Students who are preparing for Board exams they will be informed regarding the 8th Board Time Table 2019 two-three weeks prior the examinations. The examinations are organized in a single sitting. In most of the States, 8th class exams are organized by the second week of March. To download the Board exam date sheet you may follow given guidelines.
Steps to download 8th Class Time Table 2019:
- Visit the official website of your Board
- Click on ” 8th Class Date Sheet 2019″
- Now date sheet will appear on the screen
- Check the registered courses date sheet and
- Save a copy of it for further reference.
RBSE 8th Class Time Table Releasing Soon !! Check Here
How to get Good Marks in 8th Class
- Always be specific regarding the textbook.
- Follow the prescribed syllabus. To get more clarity regarding the syllabus, you can consult with your teachers.
- Make brief notes of chapter wise important formulas, theorems, definitions and revise these on daily basis.
- Utilize your time effectively. This will help you to reduce anxiety and help you to focus on studies.
- Try to devote minimum 6-8 hours daily.
- Take small breaks in between. Take 7-10 minutes breaks after every hour.
- Snack on brain food. During the examinations eat nutritious food, this will help you to fuel your body with sufficient energy.
- Practice on sample papers. This is the best technique to assess your exam preparation, actually reference to sample or model papers will make you familiar with the exam pattern, as well as help you to get the depth of difficulty level of questions.
- For language subjects, such as English, Social Science, Science and Hindi the more you practice on the these, the better will be the results.
- Be positive throughout the examinations.
|Board Name||Download Link|
|Andhra Board||Click Here|
|Assam Board||Click Here|
|Madhya Pradesh||Click Here|
|TN Board||Click Here|
|TS Board||Click Here|
|West Bengal||Click Here|
RBSE 5th Class Board Exam Date Sheet releasing Soon !!! Check Here