Akanksha 40 Jharkhand Application Form 2020: Those candidates who are interested in taking the admission in engineering/ medical university is hereby informed that the notification has been issued by the Directorate of School Education and Literacy Department.
|Official Release||Official Notification|
The notification issued by the Council dated 25/5/2018 Akankha Centers operated by Jharkhand government for providing admission in government/ private engineering and medical colleges.
This exam is conducted for those candidates who are unable to afford expensive coaching. So those candidates who are interested can check the complete information regarding the Akanksha 40 Jharkhand Online Form. We providing here the complete information regarding the application form of Akansha 40 Jharkhand.
Akanksha 40 Important Dates
We are giving here the dates regarding the JAC Exam 2020. The online filling application form has already started and the rest detail regarding the dates is given below under the table.
|Online Application form will be available between||Feb 18- March 10, 2020|
|Date of submission of print and other documents of the online filled application to the District Education Officer’s office||Feb 19- March 10, 2020|
Those candidates who have valid registration number of their 10th standard from JAC Board/ Central School and Navodaya Vidyalaya are eligible for the exam.
Akanksha 40 Jharkhand Application Form 2020: Instructions
We are providing here the instructions from which the candidates are able to the online application form. The steps are given below.
- Only those candidates who have a registration number of matric 2020 examination can apply for this exam.
- Before filling the examination form candidate must have their 12-digit registration number.
- After filling the complete details take print out of the application form and submit it along with the photocopy of your matric exam admit card, caste certificate (if applicable), divyang certificate (if applicable) to the district education office.
- If there is any issue while filling the online application form, send the mail at email@example.com.
How To Fill The Akanksha 40 Jharkhand Application Form
We are providing here the steps from which candidates are able to fill the application form.
- Go to the official site of Jharkhand Academic Council, Ranchi i.e. jac.jharkhand.gov.in/jac.
- In the “Important News” section there is a link available for an application Click on it.
- A new tab will open under which candidate need to fill their class 10th Registration number.
- Click on the bullet button and after that click on the “Proceed To Online Application Form”
- Fill all the details which are asked.
- At last take print out of the application form, For future uses.
The syllabus for the entrance exam of Akansha-40 is of class X. Candidate needs to prepare for the exam as per the subject come in class X.
|Stream||Syllabus||Ques. Type||No. of Question||Time|
|Engineering||Physics, Chemistry, Maths||Descriptive & MCQ||120 (Max 120 Marks)||3 Hrs|
|Medical||Physics, Chemistry, Biology||Descriptive & MCQ|
Check Class X Syllabus Here: Jharkhand Board 10th & 12th Class Syllabus 2020
Jharkhand Akanksha 40 exam will be conducted after 15th March 2020, for admit card be update with us. Before going to the exam candidate need to download the admit card. All the candidates are able to download their admit card from the official site i.e. jac.jharkhand.gov.in/jac.
Download Admit Card : Click Here
We provided here the complete information regarding the Akanksha 40 Jharkhand Application Form 2020. If there are any queries please tell us through the comment box given below. We will reply to the answer to that query.
Akanksha 40 Jharkhand Application Form 2020: Official Site
Akanksha 40 Jharkhand Result: After giving the exam the result of the Akshanha 40 releases the result. All the candidates are able to check their result from the official site of “Jharkhand Academic Council” i.e. jac.jharkhand.gov.in/jac/. Candidate needs to fill some details to check the Akansha 40 Result.
|Name of Stream||Result|
|Medical Stream Result|
|Engineering Stream Result|