Akanksha 40 Jharkhand 2021| Application Form| Admit Card| Answer Key| Result: Those candidates who are interested in taking the admission in engineering/ medical university are hereby informed that the notification has been issued by the Directorate of School Education and Literacy Department.
Latest Update: JAC 40 Akanksha Admit Card 2021 Is Released Today.
|Official Release||Official Admit Card 2021|
The notification issued by the Council and Akanksha Centers operated by the Jharkhand government for providing admission in government/ private engineering and medical colleges.
This exam is conducted for those candidates who are unable to afford expensive coaching. So those candidates who are interested can check the complete information regarding the Akanksha 40 Jharkhand Online Form. We providing here the complete information regarding the application form of Akansha 40 Jharkhand.
Akanksha 40 2021 Important Dates
We are giving here the dates regarding the JAC Exam 2021. The online filling application form has already started and the rest detail regarding the dates is given below under the table.
|The online Application form will be available between||5th to 25th January 2021|
|Date of submission of print and other documents of the online filled application to the District Education Officer’s office||Over|
Those candidates who have the valid registration number of their 10th standard from JAC Board/ Central School and Navodaya Vidyalaya are eligible for the exam.
Akanksha 40 Jharkhand Application Form 2021: Instructions
We are providing here the instructions from which the candidates are able to the online application form. The steps are given below.
- Only those candidates who have a registration number for the matric 2021 examination can apply for this exam.
- Before filling the examination form candidate must have their 12-digit registration number.
- After filling in the complete details take the print out of the application form and submit it along with the photocopy of your matric exam admit card, caste certificate (if applicable), divyang certificate (if applicable) to the district education office.
- If there is any issue while filling the online application form, send the mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.
How To Fill The Akanksha 40 Jharkhand Application Form 2021
We are providing here the steps from which candidates are able to fill the application form.
- Go to the official site of Jharkhand Academic Council, Ranchi i.e. jac.jharkhand.gov.in/jac.
- In the “Important News” section there is a link available for an application Click on it.
- A new tab will open under which candidates need to fill their class 10th Registration number.
- Click on the bullet button and after that click on the “Proceed To Online Application Form”
- Fill in all the details which are asked.
- At last take print out of the application form, For future uses.
The syllabus for the entrance exam of Akansha-40 is of class X. Candidate needs to prepare for the exam as per the subject come in class X.
|Stream||Syllabus||Ques. Type||No. of Question||Time|
|Engineering||Physics, Chemistry, Maths||Descriptive & MCQ||120 (Max 120 Marks)||3 Hrs|
|Medical||Physics, Chemistry, Biology||Descriptive & MCQ|
Check Class X Syllabus Here: Jharkhand Board 10th & 12th Class Syllabus 2020
Jharkhand Akanksha 40 exam will be conducted on 1st March 2020, for admit card be updated with us. Before going to the exam candidate need to download the admit card. All the candidates are able to download their admit card from the official site i.e. jac.jharkhand.gov.in/jac.
Download Admit Card: Click Here
We provided here the complete information regarding the Akanksha 40 Jharkhand Application Form 2021. If there are any queries please tell us through the comment box given below. We will reply to the answer to that query.
Akanksha 40 Jharkhand Application Form 2021: Official Site
Akanksha 40 Jharkhand Result: After giving the exam the result of the Akshanha 40 releases the result. All the candidates are able to check their result from the official site of “Jharkhand Academic Council” i.e. jac.jharkhand.gov.in/jac/. The candidate needs to fill in some details to check the Akansha 40 Result.
|Name of Stream||Result|
|Medical Stream Result (Old)|
|Engineering Stream Result (Old)|
jac.jharkhand.gov.in AKANKSHA Result 2021 Merit List FAQ
When Jharkhand Akanksha Exam is conducted?
On 5th september
How to download jac akanksha admit card 2021?
All jharkhand students who filled akanksha form can download admit card @ jac.jharkhand.gov.in and the link is updated here.
Is jac.jharkhand.gov.in akanksha admit card 2021 released?
Released on 1st september.
What to do if my name does not appear on jharkhand akanksha result 2021?
If your name does not appear in merit list of jac akanksha try next time.