AP SGPCET 2018
AP SGPCET 2018: The Andhra Pradesh Welfare Residential Educational Institutions Society has released notification for Vth class Admissions for APREIS/ MJPAPBCWREIS/ APTWREIS/ APTWREIS residential schools. Students who are seeking admission into 5th class in AP Educational Institutions, they have to apply for APSWREIS Application Form 2018 on or before 20th March 2018. Candidates who are seeking for admission in Andhra Residential schools get here all the relevant details regarding AP residential schools admission process, Eligibility Criteria, APSWREIS Exam Date, and step to apply online are given below.
APSWREIS Application Form 2018
Every year Andhra Pradesh invites applications from local residents to take admission in AP SGPCET and APSWREIS residential schools. Students who are interested to take up admission are required to apply for APSWREIS 5th Class Admission 2018 from 22nd February to 20th March 2018. Students are called for registration on the basis of eligibility criteria. Below is the table of events that will be carried out while selecting candidates.
APSWREIS 2018 Important Dates
Candidates who have applied for APSWRIES entrance test they will be called for entrance test as well as for further rounds of selections, as per below given tabular information. APSWREIS Exam Date 2018 and other details are specified in below section.
|Application process begins on||22-02-2018|
|Application Process ends on||20-03-2018|
|Availability of hall ticket||Updated soon|
|Exam timings||11:00 am to 1:00 pm|
APSWREIS 5th Class Admission 2018
Students who are keen on for admission into Vth class in APSWR/ MJPAPBCWR Institutions for 2018 academic session. They should apply before the last date of registration. Students have to apply only in online mode as specified in the notification.
AP SGPCET Eligibility Criteria
- Candidates belonging to SC/ST category should be born between 01.09.2005 to 31.08.2009.
- OC/ BC/ SC- Converted Christians (BC-C) candidates should be born between 01.09.2007 to 31.08.2009.
- Guardians/ Parents income should not be more than 1,00,000/- per annum.
- Students are only eligible to apply in their native district only ( means the place where the student has studies for a period of two years in class 3rd and 4th) from a government recognized school.
APSWREIS 5th Class Admission 2018- Apply
Students provisional selection will be drawn on the basis of entrance test which will be conducted on 8th April 2018. And within few weeks provisionally selected candidates list is published officially. If any candidate is found to ineligible at APSWREIS 5th Class Admission 2018 then that candidate, the candidature will be cancelled out on the spot. Hence students are advised to fill the application form as per eligibility criteria. Since minor mistakes can throw you out of having this opportunity. Therefore upload the application form as soon as possible to avoid last minute hassles.
Students who are interested in applying are requested to go through the information bulletin. However, things to consider while applying for application.
Steps to do registration:
- Visit the official website of SGPCET
- Now click on “ SGPCET application Form”
- Read the notification carefully
- Fill up all the required details
- Upload scanned photograph and your Signature
- And post a hard copy of it to the District Office ( If required)
- And keep one copy of application form with you for reference.
Note: There is no registration fee submission of application fee.
APSWREIS Selection Process 2018
- Students provisional selection will be done on the basis of merit in SGPCET Entrance test.
- Students are eligible to opt for more than one school as per performance.
- The respective convener has right to reject admission application if the candidate is found ineligible, at the time of selection.
APSWREIS Exam Pattern 2018
The common entrance test pattern will consists of 4 section, weightage of the examination will be 50 marks.
|Part||Subjects||Total number of questions||Marks Distribution|
|Part-A||Telugu||10 Questions||10 Marks|
|Part-B||English||10 Questions||10 Marks|
|Part-C||Mathematics||10 Questions||10 Marks|
|Part-D||Environmental||10 Questions||10 Marks|
|Total||50 Questions||50 Marks|
AP SGPCET Exam pattern in brief:
- Questions will be Objective type (Multiple Choice Questions)
- Examination will be conducted for 2 hours
AP SGPCET Syllabus 2018
- Though for ANDHRA PRADESH RESIDENTIAL EDUCATIONAL INSTITUTIONS there is no waste syllabus as such.
- APSWREIS 5th Class Syllabus for common entrance test will be up to IV class of Andhra Board.