Andhra Pradesh Residential Schools Admission Test (APRS CET) 2019: APRS CET is a state level entrance test organized by Andhra Pradesh Residential Education Institutions Society (APREIS) on the behalf of State Government. APRS Entrance Exam aims to provide admissions to the students in Class Vth in different schools of Andhra Pradesh. APRS CET 2019 will be conduct in April, 2019.
Latest Update: APRS 5th class entrance exam result is going to announce, so you can get latest updates through given link below at this page.
APRS Eligibility Criteria
APRS Admission Test Eligibility Criteria:
- SC/ ST candidates should be between 01.09.2005 to 31.08.2009.
- OC/ BC/ SC-Converted Christians (BC-C) should be born between 01.09.2007 to 31.08.2009.
- Candidates parental income should be less than or equal to 1 lakh.
- Students are only eligible to apply in their native district only ( means the place where the student has studies for a period of two years in class 3rd and 4th) from a government recognized school.
APRS Application Process 2019
The application form of APRS Entrance Test is available 24th January to 20th February 2019. You can fill your own copy of APRS CET Application Form (when available) from the official website of the authority by following these steps:
- Visit aprs.cgg.gov.in, the official website of the authority.
- Click on “Submit Application” button located at the top right corner of the webpage.
- Please note that payment of fees should be done before filling the application form.
- Enter the asked details carefully in the fields given (Name, Father’s Name, Date of Birth, Class etc.).
- Click on the “Submit” button.
Application Fee: Candidates will not be charged any application fee for registration.
List of Required Documents
The following documents are to be provided by the candidate in order to complete the application process:
- Mark-sheets of Class I, II, III and IV as issued by the school.
- Birth Certificate, proof of Date of Birth.
- Character & Transfer Certificate as issued by the school.
- Category & Disability Certificate, if applicable.
APRS Exam Pattern
The examination will consist of 4 parts, details of each is specified in below given table. As per the APRS Admission Test Pattern 2019 the entire will be organized for 2 hours. Each section will carry equal weightage.
|Part||Subjects||Total number of questions||Marks Distribution|
APRS Entrance Exam Syllabus
- The Syllabus of APRS common entrance exam will consist of the Telugu, English, Mathematical and environmental studies.
- Question paper level will be up to IV class curriculum topics.
APRS Selection Process 2019
- Admission will be given on the basis of merit obtained in APGPCET (Common entrance test).
- Further to allot the seats, district wise merit list will be prepared separately for boys and girls.
APRS 5th Class Result 2019
APRS 5th Class Entrance Exam Result: The result for APRS CET 2019 will be published in last week of March. APRS CET 2019 Result will be published by Andhra Pradesh Residential Education Institutions Society (APREIS) by online means only. The selection will be based on name of the candidate in the merit list and category of the candidate. The result of APRS Entrance Test is published by online means only. APRS Entrance Test Result will tentatively be published in the coming weeks. You can check your result here as soon as it is published by the conducting authority.
Official Link: Download Here
The result of APRS 5th Class Entrance Exam 2019 has been announced. Please follow the procedure given below to check your result:
• Visit official link, official website of APRS.
• Enter your roll number and hit “Get Results” button.
We are giving About: ap residential school admissions 2019, aprs notification 2019, ap residential school notification 2019-19, ap gurukulam admissions 2019, ap gurukulam notification 2019, ap sgpcet 2019, gurukula patasala notification 2019, aptwgurukulam.ap.gov.in