APRS 5th Class Entrance Exam Result: The result for APRS CET 2017 will be published in last week of March 2017. APRS CET 2017 Result will be published by Andhra Pradesh Residential Education Institutions Society (APREIS) by online means only. The selection will be based on name of the candidate in the merit list and category of the candidate.
Andhra Pradesh Residential Schools Admission Test (APRS CET): APRS CET is a state level entrance test organized by Andhra Pradesh Residential Education Institutions Society (APREIS) on the behalf of State Government. APRS Entrance Exam aims to provide admissions to the students in Class Vth in different schools of Andhra Pradesh. APRS CET 2017 was conducted on 5th March, 2017.
APRS Entrance Test 2017 Result
The result of APRS Entrance Test is published by online means only. APRS Entrance Test Result will tentatively be published in the coming weeks. You can check your result here as soon as it is published by the conducting authority.
Eligibility criteria for APRS CET 2017 is as follows.
- Student must be an Indian citizen living in the State of Andhra Pradesh.
- Student must be studying in a CBSE/ ICSE/ State Board or any other equivalent board affiliated school which is recognized by the Andhra Pradesh government since Class III.
- Age Limit: The age limit for candidates of general category is 9-11 years and SC/ ST category is 11-13 years.
- Annual Income: The annual income of the parent/ guardian should not be more than Rs. 65,000.
APRS Application Process
The application form of APRS Entrance Test is available in the month of February every year. You can fill your own copy of APRS CET Application Form (when available) from the official website of the authority by following these steps:
- Visit aprs.cgg.gov.in, the official website of the authority.
- Click on “Submit Application” button located at the top right corner of the webpage.
- Please note that payment of fees should be done before filling the application form.
- Enter the asked details carefully in the fields given (Name, Father’s Name, Date of Birth, Class etc.).
- Click on the “Submit” button.
Application Fee: An application fee of Rs. 50 is charged to the students for appearing in APRS CET 2017. You can pay this fee by Credit/ Debit Card, Net Banking, Demand Draft or Challan.
List of Required Documents
The following documents are to be provided by the candidate in order to complete the application process:
- Mark-sheets of Class I, II, III and IV as issued by the school.
- Birth Certificate, proof of Date of Birth.
- Character & Transfer Certificate as issued by the school.
- Category & Disability Certificate, if applicable.
APRS Exam Pattern
APRS Entrance Exam is conducted every year in the month of March. The exam pattern for APRS entrance exam is as follows:
Number of Questions
Marks per Question
2 Hours 30 Minutes
The question paper will consist of 150 Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs) which are to be solved in a time of 2 Hours 30 Minutes.
The syllabus for APRS Entrance Exam is similar to the curriculum followed by CBSE/ ICSE/ State Board affiliated schools. No specific APRS Syllabus has been published yet.
APRS 5th Class Result
The result of APRS 5th Class Entrance Exam 2017 has been announced. Please follow the procedure given below to check your result:
• Visit this link, official website of APRS.
• Enter your roll number and hit “Get Results” button.
Other Schools Entrance Tests in Andhra Pradesh
AP Model School AdmissionTest 2017
Korukonda, Kalikiri Sainik School Entrance Exam 2017
APRS 5th Class Admission 2017
Gurukula Patasala Admissions 2017
Rishi Valley School Entrance Exam 2017