Assam Valley School Admissions 2019-20 : The notification for admissions in Assam Valley School has been released for the academic session 2019-20. The Assam Valley School Registration Form is available throughout the year, the link for the form is given below.
Assam Valley School Admission 2019-20 is done at two levels, Class 5th to 9th and Class 11th. The admission procedure includes a Written Test followed by an Interview of the pupil with parents.
See Also: Top Schools Entrance Exams 2019
Assam Valley School Registration Form 2019-20
The admission procedure of Assam Valley School consists of two levels, Class 5th to 9th and Class 11th. The registration form of Assam Valley School is available online throughout the year on the school website. There are two ways in which you can get the Assam Valley School Admission Form. You can either request it by post or just download it from the links given below.
A Demand Draft against Registration Fee should be drawn in favour of “The Assam Valley School” payable at Tezpur/Balipara. Registration Fee for Indian Candidate is Rs. 12,000, and for forign candidates the registration fee is Rs. 15,000/- or USD 400/-.
The duly filled Assam Valley School Admission Form should be sent to the Admission Office with the following enclosures:
- Photocopy of Birth Certificate.
- Mark-sheet of last academic session. For candidates seeking admission in Class 11th, mark-sheets of Pre-Board & Trial Examinations is also required.
- Demand Draft for registration fee.
Assam Valley School Admission Eligibility
A student should have to follow given eligibility criteria to take admission in Assam Valley School.
- Any candidate from English Medium School of any board.
- Age stipulation is strictly observed. Details are:
Assam Valley School Admission Procedure
- The selected applicants will be informed electronically or by post.
- The Assam Valley School Admission Procedure consists of a Written Test followed by an Interview of the pupil with their prospective parents. The Written Test and Interview will be conducted on the same day.
- Candidates seeking admission in Class 5th to 9th have to appear for a Written Test in English, Mathematics, General Awareness and Second Subject (Hindi/Bengali/Assamese). Candidates seeking admission in Class 11th have to appear for a Written Test in English & Mathematics.
- Merit list will be published on basis of performance of the candidate in Written Exam and Interview. 80% weightage is given to the Written Test and 20% weightage is given to the Interview. Offer Letter to the qualified candidates will be dispatched by post. To confirm the admission, parent will have to deposit first installment of the fees before the given date.
- Admission Day: On the admission day document verification is conducted. Following documents are needed to be produced to confirm the admission.
|+ Transfer Certificate||+ Medical Form||+ Advance for Air Ticket Draft|
|+ Previous Year Mark Sheet||+ Journey Instruction Form||+ Indemnity Bond|
|+ Conduct Certificate||+ Indemnity Form for Activities||+ Colour Photographs|
|+ Birth Certificate||+ Riding Form||+ Meal Instructions Form|
|+ Caste Certificate||+ Passport & Visa||+ Personal Belongings|
|+ Subject-Choice Form (For Class IX Only)||+ Riding-Fee Draft|
Assam Valley School Entrance Exam Syllabus
The syllabus for Assam Valley School Entrance Test is designed by AVS itself. The subjects for all the classes are English, Mathematics, General Awareness and Second Language. The difficulty level of the Written Test is set at expected standard of one year lower than the year of which you are seeking admission. Syllabus of Assam Valley School Entrance Examination for Written Test can be found here.
Syllabus PDF File: Download Here
Assam Valley School Fee Structure
There are yearly based increment in Fee, You Can check the current fee structure and can compare it to the previous year fee structure.
Previous Fee Structure
|Fee Structure||For Lower Schools (Class 5th-9th)||For Upper Schools (Class 9th-12th)|
|Total||On Admission||After 6 Months||Total||On Admission||After 6 Months|
|School Fees (Yearly)||Rs. 3,85,000||Rs. 1,92,500||Rs. 1,92,500||Rs. 4,00,000||Rs. 2,00,000||Rs. 2,00,000|
|Admission Fees||Rs. 50,000||Rs. 50,000||–||Rs. 50,000||Rs. 50,000||–|
|Uniform & Laundry||Rs. 25,000||Rs. 25,000||–||Rs. 25,000||Rs. 25,000||–|
|Caution Deposit||Rs. 40,000||Rs. 40,000||–||Rs. 40,000||Rs. 40,000||–|
|Imprest Advance||Rs. 40,000||Rs. 40,000||–||Rs. 40,000||Rs. 40,000||–|
|Total||Rs. 5,40,000||Rs. 3,47,500||Rs. 1,92,500||Rs. 5,55,000||Rs. 3,55,000||Rs. 2,00,000|
The admission procedure includes a Written Test followed by an Interview of the pupil with parents. After completion of both, candidates and their parents have to complete all the further admission procedure. After all Candidates will get admission into the respective class.
Assam Valley Question Papers Pdf
|Class 5||Class 6||Class 7|
|Class 8||Class 9|
Assam Valley School Admission: Official Website