Bihar Board Matric Registration Form 2020: In the schools of Bihar, 10th class board exams are usually conducted by the Bihar School Examination Board (BSEB) in March. BSEB Matric Registration usually begins online at education board’s official website in November.
It is mandatory for the students of class X to fill the Bihar Board Matric Exam Form on or before last date. Interested students can read more about BSEB Matric Exam Application Form along with a tentative schedule plus information about revaluation form in the article below.
Bihar Board 10th Registration Form 2020
The registration form for 10th class students in the state of Bihar will be released online on the website of the Bihar Board. The students studying in 10th class are required to fill the BSEB 10th Exam Registration Form on or before the last date of submission.
Failure of which will result in disqualification of the student from the Bihar Board exams.
How To Complete BSEB 10th Online Registration
The procedure to fill the Bihar Board 10th Online Application is given below:
- Visit www.biharboard.ac.in, the official website of Bihar Board (BSEB).
- Select “Secondary” from the navigation bar at the top of the homepage.
- Now, click on “Class X – Application Form” link from the list of options.
- Click on “Register” button to start filling the form.
- Fill in all the mandatory details carefully in the fields given.
- Click on “Submit” button when done.
- Also, take a print out of the form for future needs.
BSEB Madhyamik Registration Forms Released: Download Details
BSEB 10th Time Table 2020
The time table for 10th class board exams is usually released online by Bihar Board on its website in the month of January. The students will then download the Bihar Board Matric Time Table 2020. However, we are providing you a tentative schedule of the exams in the table given below:
|BSEB 10th Time Table 2020|
|Exam Date (Expected)||Subject Name|
|March 2020||Social Science|
|March 2020||First Language – Hindi/ Urdu/ Bengali/ Maithili|
|March 2020||Second Language – Sanskrit/ Arabian/ Farsi/ Bhojpuri|
|March 2020||Optional Subject – High Mathematics/ Accounts|