Bishop Cotton School Admission 2022-23: Guardians of the candidates who are interested in the admission of their son/ daughter under the Bishop Cotton School is required to know that the admission process has started.
The school is affiliated by the CBSE Board. Nowadays the admission procedure is done through the online mode. Many parents face some issues while filling the form. So sorting out their problem we are giving here the complete details of Bishop Cotton School Admission 2022.
- Bishop Cotton School Admission 2022 Dates
- How To Apply For Admission In Bishop Cotton School
- Require Documents with the candidate at the time Of admission
- Process Of Filling Application Form Of Bishop Cotton School
- Fee Payment
- Important Points regarding the payment of fees
- Terms and Condition
- Valuable Feedback
Bishop Cotton School Admission 2022 Dates
|6th & 7th December|
|Shimla: Click Here|
|6th & 7th December|
Get latest updates via SMS and Email
|Delhi: Click Here|
How To Apply For Admission In Bishop Cotton School
Those parents who don’t know the admission procedure, they can follow the steps mention below. The Bishop Cotton School Admission Process is given below:
- Visit the official site of the university i.e. bishopcottonschool.org
- Go to the admission portal and click on the register button.
- Fill the details correctly.
- After filling the detail an e-mail is sent on the registered mail ID.
- You need to confirm the registration by clicking on the link (available on e-mail).
- After clicking you will get the message of the confirmation.
- Then click on the login button with your registered e-mail ID and password.
- In case if the e-mail is not received in the inbox then check the spam or junk folder.
- Fill the form and upload all the relevant documents with that.
- If you wish to check the form once then click on save
- After that click on the submit button and make the payment through the payment gateway.
- You will get a receipt by email confirming the transaction.
- Then login to the admission portal and download the pdf which is generated. In case if pdf is not available then log in after a few hrs.
Require Documents with the candidate at the time Of admission
Following documents are required to carry by the student at the time of admission. The documents required for the Bishop Cotton School Admission is mention below.
Scanned copies of the following document must be in .jpeg or .jpg format.
- Address proof- Passport, Aadhaar card, DL, voters ID card.
- Certificate of CSI Membership which is issued by Presbyter-in-charge of the church- KCD (in case of CSI member).
- Church membership certificate (if Christian other than CSI).
- Birth certificate issued by BBMP or for other states an equivalent authority.
- Certificate of caste for ST/ SC issued by Tahsildar.
- Baptism certificate of the child (in case if he/ she is a member of CSI).
- Passport photo of the candidate with a maximum size of 170*132 pixels.
- The Size of the scanned copy is not larger than 500 KB.
- All the respective fields are mandatory as applicable.
- Keep your debit/ credit card/ net banking with you as you will redirect to a payment.
For application form the cost is Rs. 500/-.
- In case if the connection goes down or the portal not open then you can try to fill the form after some time. But candidate needs to fill the form before the due date.
- Take print out of the form for future
- Parents, who have twin candidate is required to register with separate e-Mail IDs as one account will accept one application form.
Process Of Filling Application Form Of Bishop Cotton School
Following points will help the candidates to fill the application form. The details are mention below:
- Candidates are able to get the application form through the online mode on the specified dates. In any of the case, the form will not be issued by the school premises.
- The date for the selection is provided through the respective e-mail ID. Also at the time of selection, there must be the presence of any one family member of the candidate.
- In case if the parent or the relatives of the respective candidates are not present during the selection process then there is no seat allotted to the child.
- If the selection is done successfully, then within 3 days the fee must be paid.
- The parents belonging to the other CSI dioceses should apply with the church membership letter. The seat will be allotted to such candidate without any CSI KCD fee concession.
After successfully filling the application form candidates need to pay the fees. The procedure for the Bishop Cotton School Fee is given below:
Procedure To Pay The Fee
- Click on the link bcbsfees.bishopcottonschool.org
- Login with the registered mobile and password.
- Then click on the fee submit button and select the mode of payment.
- In case if you select the “Pay Online” then click on the submit button and make the payment.
- For the “Upload DD” option uploads the respective document.
- You will get the mail for confirming of the transaction. For online payment, the receipt is available at the login panel.
- For the offline payment, the receipt will be generated after the verification of the challan copy is done by the school premises/ officers.
- This will take a few days after your uploads of challan.
Important Points regarding the payment of fees
- Payment using the option of net banking is the best option. The bank charges an approx of Rs. 20. This rate is much lower than the bank charges for DD.
- RBI charges the approx of 1 to 1.25% for payment by credit card or debit card.
- Parents of the candidates who choose the mode of payment as offline by DD is required to upload the scanned copy of challan acknowledging receipt of payment by the bank.
- Use laptop/ computer while filling the fees through the online mode as there are issues generated while applying through the mobile phones.
Terms and Condition
- Those form will be rejected which are incomplete
- Forms with incorrect information will not be considered.
- The school will communicate admission details via through e-mail.
- Photocopy of BC must consist of the child name
- Parents of CSI candidate need to submit Baptism certificate of the child and the parent’s church membership letter.
- Photocopy of the parents highest qualification is mandatory to attach to the document.
We provided here the all the details regarding the Bishop Cotton school admission 2021. If there are any queries please tell us through the comment box given below. We will reply to the answer to your queries as soon as possible.
Bishop Cotton school : Official Website