Andhra Pradesh School Education
Andhra Pradesh has many private and government schools that serve education to all the enrolled students. There are 2 different boards which regulate educational activities or services in Andhra Pradesh. The Boards are namely Board of Secondary Education of Andhra Pradesh (BSEAP) and Andhra Pradesh Board of Intermediate Education (BIEAP). BSEAP board is responsible for secondary level education and BIEAP board is responsible for intermediate level education. We are giving here complete board details such as about the board, history, examinations, goals etc. so go through the full post.
Andhra Pradesh Board of Secondary Education (BSEAP)
‘Board of Secondary Education of Andhra Pradesh’ is also known as the Directorate of Government Examinations. It came into existence in 1953 and is working as an education department of Andhra Pradesh. The board regulates educational activities and examinations in the state. Main functions of the board are prescribing syllabus, conducting examinations, prepare exam papers, announcing results, releasing admit card, granting affiliations to schools etc.
Andhra Pradesh Board of Intermediate Education (BIEAP)
Andhra Pradesh Board of Intermediate Education is also known as BIEAP. The board came into existence in 1971 and is providing services regularly. The board is responsible for organizing educational events or activities in Andhra Pradesh. BIEAP has different functions also such as providing the syllabus, preparing exam papers, conducting examinations, making rules and regulations, granting affiliations etc.
- To prepare syllabus & text books.
- To grant affiliations to the schools who are willing to offer education in the State.
- To set rules and regulations for all the institutions.
- To conduct various examinations.
- Prepare syllabus, courses, admit cards, exam paper etc.
- Issues various certifications and degrees to all the eligible candidates.
Aims and Objectives of BIEAP
- Provide quality education to all the enrolled students.
- To increase girl’s admissions in various schools or institutions.
- Provide training to update the knowledge of the teachers.
- Developing educational institutions in backward and remote areas.
AP Board Contact /Helpline Number
Director of Government Examinations
Chapel Road, Nampally, Hyderabad (A.P)
Ph. No. 040-23237343, Fax 040-23237344
Govt of Andhra Pradesh
Hyderabad – 500001
Andhra Pradesh, India