CBSE Class 10 IT Question Paper 2021
|Time: 2 Hrs 30 Minutes||Max Marks: 40|
All questions are compulsory; however internal choices have been given in few questions.
1. Multiple Choice Questions:
(i) Which of the following are not the attribute of <A> tag?
(ii) Heading tags in HTML are
(iii) Which of the following is/are a popular Web Browser(s)?
d. All of the above
(iv) Which of the following is not true about XML?
a. Its full form is Extensible Markup Language
b. New tags can be defined in XML as per the requirement
c. XML is used for data sharing
d. XML tags are not case sensitive
(v) M is HTML stands for
2. Mention the suitable HTML tag and the attribute to insert an image named globe.jpg in the background of a webpage.
3. Write the URL of anyone e-governance website.
4. What is the full form of URL?
5. Briefly discuss the role of a web browser in Internet surfing.
6. What are e-Groups?
7. Differentiate between e-Mail Spamming and Computer Worms.
8. Briefly explain the significance of Video Conferencing.
9. Shreya, has just started learning HTML. She has made a list of few HTML tags which she will be using in creating a web page but by mistake she has mentioned wrong attributes in front of the tags. Help her in selecting correct attributes from ‘Column B’ for the tags given in ‘Column A’
Mention any two attributes of <IMG> tag along with their significance.
10. Explain the terms Data and database briefly.
Observe the field names of a database given below in ‘Column A’ related to train reservation. Write suitable data types for each field in front of the respective field in ‘Column B’
Ayush, Sports Captain of the school has to display sequence of events of the upcoming Annual Sports Day on the school website. Help him in writing HTML code to create a table in HTML as shown in the given screenshot:
|ANNUAL SPORTS DAY –SEQUENCE OF EVENTS|
|8:00 AM – 9:00 AM||9:00 AM – 1:00 PM||1:00 PM – 2:00 PM|
|CULTURAL EVENTS||TRACK EVENTS||PRIZE DISTRIBUTION|
12. Discuss the role of web servers and web clients briefly.
13. Sumit has to create the following list HTML as a part of his social science project. Help him in writing HTML code for the same.
ASIAN COUNTRIES AND THEIR CAPITALS
14. What do you understand by the term “Computer Virus”? Mention any two symptoms which may confirm the virus infection.
Suggest any three precautionary measures which one should adopt while being on the social networking websites.
15. Draw the XML tree for the code given below. Also, identify and name the root element.
<Name>Beyond the moon</Name>
16. Attempt any one question out of the given two:
Sushila, a Web designer working with Global Designers, is supposed to design a Web page as shown below:
Write the HTML code to design the above shown web page considering the specifications as given below:
(a) Background colour of the page should be pink and all the hyperlinked text be green in colour.
(b) An image named taj.jpg should be placed in the centre of the webpage.
(c) Heading “The Taj Mahal” should be the first level of the heading and underlined.
(d) Paragraph should have the following formatting styles applicable:
Font style- Times New Roman
(e) At the bottom of the page, “Contact Us” text should be linked with firstname.lastname@example.org email id.
Differentiate between a container and Empty elements in HTML. Also give any two examples of HTML tags from each category.