CBSE Date Sheet 2022: Yes … it is the time of the academic year to give strength to your will. To stand up and start climbing the mountain in the form of exams that is much bigger than the mount Everest for some people who are not into studies that much.
Yes, kids, students, and parents you are assuming the right thing that it is the time of board exams. Starting from the kids that are in class 10 and all the way up to the adolescents of the class 12th that are entering the age of adulthood and are going to leave the school in some days. As the journey for the school will be over for them. And the will pass.
Keep reading to get more details on CBSE Exam Time Table 2022.
Click here for latest update on CBSE Board 10th Date Sheet 2022 !!Click Here
Most FAQs Asked About Scheme of Examination of CBSE
Q.1 Which external Examinations are conducted by CBSE?
Ans. CBSE conducts external Examinations at the end of Class X and Class XII.
Q.2 What are the general conditions for the Class X/XII external Examinations?
- Class X/Class XII examinations are based on the syllabi as prescribed by the CBSE for Class X/XII respectively from time to time.
- The number of papers, duration of examination and marks for each subject/paper is as specified in the curriculum for the year.
- The Examination is conducted in theory as well as in practical, depending upon the nature of the subject(s) and the marks/grades allotted are as prescribed in the curriculum.
- Marks/grades are awarded for individual subjects and the aggregate marks are not given.
Q.3 How CBSE awards Marks/ Grades in the Secondary/Senior School Certificate Examination?
- Assessment of theory/practical papers in external subjects is in numerical scores. In addition to numerical scores, the Board indicates grades in the marks sheet issued to the candidates in case of subjects of external examinations. In the case of internal assessment subjects, only grades are shown.
- Letter grades on a nine-point scale are used for subjects of external examinations.
- The grades are derived from scores in case of subjects of external examination. In the case of subjects of internal assessment, they are awarded by the schools.
- The qualifying marks in each subject of external examination are 33%.
- In a subject involving practical work at the Senior School Certificate Examination, a candidate has to obtain 33% marks in theory and 33% marks in practical separately in addition to 33% marks in aggregate in order to qualify in that subject.
Q4 What criteria CBSE uses in the award of Grades in the external examination at the end of Class X/XII?
Ans. For awarding the grades the Board puts all the passed students in rank order and awards grades as follows:
- A-1 Top 1/8th of the passed candidates
- A-2 Next 1/8th of the passed candidates
- B-1 Next 1/8th of the passed candidates
- B-2 Next 1/8th of the passed candidates
- C-1 Next 1/8th of the passed candidates
- C-2 Next 1/8th of the passed candidates
- D-1 Next 1/8th of the passed candidates
- D-2 Next 1/8th of the passed candidates
- E Failed candidate
Q5 What is the method of awarding Merit Certificate by CBSE?
Ans. Merit Certificates are awarded in each subject to the top 0.1% of candidates passing that subject, provided that they have passed the examination as per the pass criteria of the CBSE.
Q6 What are the criteria for awarding Merit Certificates?
Ans. The number of merit certificates in a subject is determined by rounding off the number of candidates passing the subject to the nearest multiple of thousand. If the number of candidates passing a subject is less than 500, no merit certificate is issued. In the matter of a tie, if one student gets a merit certificate, all candidates getting that score get the merit certificate.
Q7 What are the subjects in which CBSE conducts external examination for the Secondary and Senior School Certificate Examinations?
Ans. CBSE conducts the examination in all subjects listed in the syllabi except General Studies, Work Experience, Health and Physical Education, which are assessed internally by the concerned Schools.
Q8 How do a candidate knows about the maximum marks and time allowed for a particular subject?
Ans. In all subjects examined by the CBSE, a student is given question paper carrying maximum marks and time allowed as indicated in the curriculum. However, in subjects requiring practical examination, there will be a theory paper and a practical examination as required in the syllabi and courses.
Q.9 How is the record maintained for subjects of internal assessment?
Ans. In Work Experience, General Studies and Health and Physical Education, the schools maintain cumulative records of students periodical achievements and progress during the year. These records are subject to the scrutiny of the CBSE as and when deemed fit.
Q.10 Is there any provision in the Scheme of Examinations of CBSE for granting an exemption in Work Experience and Health and Physical Education?
Ans. A candidate from a recognized school, who has some physical deformity or is otherwise unable to take part in Work Experience and Health and Physical Education, is granted an exemption on the recommendations of the Head of the Institution, supported by a medical certificate from a Medical Officer of the rank not below an Assistant Surgeon.
Q.11 What is the Pass Criteria for the Senior School Certificate Examination?
- A candidate is eligible to get the Pass Certificate of the CBSE if he/she gets a grade higher than E in all subjects of internal assessment unless he/she is exempted. Failing this, the result of the external examination will be withheld but not for a period of more than one year.
- In order to be declared as having passed the examination, a candidate has to obtain a grade higher than E (i.e. at least 33% marks) in all the five subjects of external examination in the main or at the compartmental examinations. The pass marks in each subject of external examination are 33%. In case of a subject involving practical work, a candidate has to obtain 33% marks in theory and 33% marks in practical separately in addition to 33% marks in aggregate in order to qualify in that subject.
- No overall division/distinction/aggregate shall be awarded.
- In case of the additional subject following criteria shall be adopted:
- A language offered as an additional subject replaces a language in the event of a candidate failing in the same provided after replacement the candidate has English/Hindi as one of the languages.
- An elective subject offered as an additional subject replaces one of the elective subjects offered by the candidate. It may also replace a language provided after replacement the candidate has English/Hindi as one of the languages.
- The additional language offered at elective level replaces an elective subject provided after replacement, the number of languages offered does not exceed two.
- Candidates exempted from one or more subjects of the internal examination shall be eligible for appearing in external examination and result shall be declared subject to fulfillment of other conditions laid down in the Pass Criteria.
- In order to be declared as having passed the Class XI Examination, a candidate shall obtain 33% marks in all the subjects. The pass marks in each subject of the examination shall be 33%. In case of a subject involving practical work, a candidate must obtain 33% marks in theory and 33% in practical separately in addition to 33% marks in aggregate in order to qualify in that subject.
Q.12 What is the eligibility condition for being placed in Compartment category in Senior School Certificate Examination?
- A candidate failing in one of the five subjects of external examination in Class XII is placed in Compartment in that subject provided he/she qualifies in all the subjects of internal assessment.
- A candidate failing in one of the five subjects of external examination in Class XI shall be placed in Compartment in that subject provided he/she qualifies in all the subjects of internal assessment.
Q.13 What is the Pass Criteria in the Secondary School Examination for 2022 Batch onwards?
Ans. In order to be declared as having passed the examination, a candidate has to obtain a grade higher than E (i.e. at least 33% marks) in at least five subjects of external examination in the main or at the compartmental examinations.
Q.14 What are the Eligibility conditions for being placed in Compartment category in the Secondary School Certificate Examination?
Ans. For candidate offering 5 subjects and failing in two of the five subjects of external examination are placed in Compartment category in those subjects provided he/she qualifies in all the subjects of internal assessment.
Q.15 How many times students of class X/XII can appear in Compartment Examination for Secondary/Senior School Certificate Examination.
- A candidate placed in compartment may reappear at the compartmental examination to be held in July/August same year and may avail himself/herself for the second chance in March/April next year and may further avail himself/herself for the third chance at the compartmental examinations to be held in July/August of that year.
- A candidate who does not appear or fails at one or all the chances of compartment shall be treated to have failed in the examination and shall be required to reappear in all the subjects at the subsequent annual examination of the Board as per syllabi and courses laid down for the examination concerned in order to pass the examination.
- Syllabi and Courses for the Compartmental candidates in March Examination shall be the same as applicable to the regular candidates of full subjects appearing in the March examination.
- For subjects involving Internal Assessment, in case the candidate has passed in Internal Assessment, he/she shall appear only in theory part and previous Internal Assessment marks will be carried forward.
Q16 Can a candidate placed in Compartment take admission in Class XI?
Ans. The candidate who is placed in Compartment in the Secondary School Examination (Class-X) shall be admitted provisionally to class XI till he passes the first chance Compartmental Examination to be held in July/August of that year. His/her admission shall be canceled if he/she fails to pass at the first chance Compartmental Examination.
Q.17 For how many attempts Practical examination Marks in respect of Fail candidates for Senior School Certificate Examination can be carried over?
Ans. A candidate who has failed at the Senior School Certificate Examination in the first attempt is required to re-appear in all the subjects at the subsequent annual examination of the Board. He/she shall appear only in the theory part and his/her previous practical marks will be carried forward and accounted for if he/she has passed in practical. In case a candidate has failed in practical he/she shall have to appear in theory and practical both. If he/she fails to pass the examination in the subsequent year at the third chance in July, after the first attempt, he/she shall have to reappear in all the subjects including practical.
Q.18 What are the terms and conditions for Improvement of Performance?
- A candidate who has passed an examination of the CBSE can reappear for improvement of performance in one or more subjects in the succeeding year only; however, a candidate who has passed an examination of the Board under Vocational Scheme may reappear for improvement of performance in the main examination in the succeeding year or the following year provided they have not pursued higher studies in the meantime. He/she will appear as private candidates. Those reappearing for the whole examination may, however, appear as regular candidates also if admitted by the school as regular students. The candidate(s) appearing for improvement of performance can appear in the subject(s) in which they have appeared for the Examination.
- For subjects involving practical work, in case the candidate has passed in practical at the main examination, he/she shall be allowed to appear in the theory part only and marks in practical obtained at the main examination shall be carried forward and accounted for. In case a candidate has failed in practical he/she shall have to appear in theory and practical both irrespective of the fact that he/she has already cleared the theory examination.
Q.19 Does the CBSE issue modified Pass Certificate indicating Improvement of Performance marks?
Ans. No, The Candidates who appear for Improvement of Performance are issued only the Statement of Marks reflecting the marks of the Improvement Examination.
CBSE Board Date Sheet 2022
Yes, the news that is bothering the students is true to believe it or not the CBSE Class Date Sheet 2022 of this year is soon to be released by the CBSE for good.
There is a trend or a pattern in the CBSE board date sheets released in the previous years. It has basically continued for a long time and is not at all expected to end soon.
And CBSE School Date Sheet 2022 can be downloaded from the official portal of the CBSE and the link for that is provided below.
It is a mind trick or it is to ease our pain a little bit so that the rock that we students carry can be made a little bit lighter.
Here is why CBSE Class 10th Preparation Tips Prove Beneficial !! Click Here
Central board time table – 10th/ 12th
The Central board time table 10th/11th is going to be furnished by CBSE for the convenience of the students so that they can prepare their time tables for themselves which will help them to choose their way of studying which will be comfortable for them during the exams.
Steps to download CBSE 10th Date Sheet 2022 and 12th class date Sheet are mentioned below.
Either the hardest subjects for which the kids are too serious are taken by the CBSE board before than other papers or the papers for which the students are not at all serious is taken first.
It can be anything that you want it to be it can be a relief or it can make your journey a bit harder to finish, but it is the most important to learn that all mountains have a peak and every peak can be conquered rest is up to us.
|Name of the Board||Central Board of Secondary Education- CBSE|
|Name of the Class||9th, 10th, 11th & 12th|
|Exam Date||February/ March 2022|
All about CBSE Board 12th Class Date Sheet 2022 !! Click Here
CBSE Exam Schedule- 9th/ 11th Class
Buckle up students as it is the battle for which we all train starting from the day you enter the school for the first time till the day you take an exit. This is all you study for therefore try hard and do whatever it takes to show the world that what Indian youth is capable of doing.
The most important key is the CBSE 11th Exam Date 2022 and the 9th exam schedule by which you prepare for yourself.
Steps to download CBSE Date Sheet 2022
The datasheet for the CBSE examination can be downloaded from the official portal by following this process:-
- Visit the official site of the CBSE.
- Find the icon for the date sheet.
- (may appear in the notifications/announcements section.)
- Click on this icon.
- The data sheet in the form of .pdf will be downloaded.
Download CBSE Board 9 10 11 12 Date Sheet: Click Here
Remark: Keep visiting us for more fresh information.