CHSE Form Fill UP 2021: The HSC Exam in the schools of Odisha will be conducted by the Council of Higher Secondary Education, Odisha (CHSE Odisha). The Odisha Board 12th Application Form will be released by CHSE Odisha on its official website soon.
The students studying in Class XII are required to fill the CHSE Odisha Plus 2 Application Form to be able to sit in the exam. Interested students can know more about Odisha Board HSC Application Form along with the exam time table in the article below.
CHSE Form Fill UP 2021
The application form for 12th Class students in Odisha will be released online at the official website of the education board. It is mandatory for the students of the 12th Class to fill the CHSE Odisha 12th Class Application Form 2021 on or before the last date. Also, if a student fails to register, he/ she will not be allowed to sit in the Odisha HSC Exam.
How To Fill Odisha Board Plus 2 Online Application 2021?
The procedure to fill the CHSE Odisha 12th Online Application is given below:
- Visit the Odisha Board’s website.
- Select “Forms” from the navigation bar at the top of the homepage.
- Now, click on the “Class XII” link at the top of the page.
- Click on the “Class XII – Online Application” link at the bottom of the page.
- Fill in the mandatory details in their respective fields carefully.
- Hit the “Submit” button when done.
- Take a print out of the form for future references.
Official Link: Click Here
CHSE Odisha 12th Exam Form Fees 2021
The Odisha HSC Exams are scheduled to be conducted in the month of March. Also, the exam fees for the 12th Class will be released by CHSE Odisha in October. Students will then be able to view and download the Odisha HSC Exam Form. However, we are providing you with a tentative fee for the exam in the table below:
- Fees For Theory Exam – 520 rs
- Late Fine – 350 rs
Evaluation Fee (Commerce & Vocational)
- Regular – 40rs
- Ex- Regular – 20rs
Practical Examination fee
- Ex-regular students Rs 20
Regular students Rs 40