CCRT Scholarship 2017-18- सांस्कृतिक प्रतिभा खोज छात्रवृत्ति योजना: The Cultural Talent Search Scholarship Scheme (CCRT) is scholarship examination for child artists. In this examination, only 10 to 14 age group applicants are initially for 2 years. To take participate in this entrance examination all the applicants must have to fill the Cultural Talent Search Scholarship Scheme 2017 Application Form for this scholarship exam. This CCRT Scholarship is renewable after every two years the completion of the first university degree start of education or up the age of 20 years. It is compulsory for all applicants to meet the eligibility criteria to fill the online application form. You have to download the application form submit it before the last date of submission.
CCRT Scholarship Eligibility Criteria 2017
Applicants can fill the application form after the clearing the eligibility criteria for this scholarship examination. Only those applicants are eligible to fill the application form who clear the criteria. Following are the given eligibility criteria which are given ass follows.
- Applicants must belong to SC/ ST/ OBC. PH and minority committee.
- The scholarship applicants form must be checked by the schools/ Institute Principal.
- You must have to attest your photo in the application form.
- Students documents will also be attested by the present principal of College/ Institute.
- Applicants who appearing for the scholarship exam their income must be less than 1 lakh.
Cultural Talent Search Scholarship Scheme 2017- 18 Application Form
All the interested applicants have to fill the application form and submit it before the last date of the online form. Following are the given process to fill the CCRT Scholarship 2017-18 Application Form which is as follows.
- Applicants must have to open the official website of CCRT i.e. ccrtindia.gov.in.
- Now on the home page, you have to click on scholarship scheme.
- And download the application form.
- Fill the application form information correctly.
- Paste your photo on the application form and attach all the required document.
- Send the application form to given address.
- Take the printout of application form for personal uses.
CCRT Scholarship Scheme 2017 Basic Details
- Name of Organization: Center for Cultural Resources and Training (CCRT)
- Name of Examination: CCRT Scholarship 2017
- Numbers of Vacancy: 620 (Post)
- Type of Notification: Cultural Talent Search Scholarship 2017
- The amount of CCRT Scholarship: 300 per month; the amount will be increased to 400 per month on the basis on the progress of the student.
- Age limit: Between 10 – 14 years
- Duration of Scholarship applied: till the age of 20 year
- Date of Examination/ Interview: to be announced soon
- Selection Procedure applied: Exam/Interview
- Official site: ccrtindia.gov.in
CCRT Scholarship Reward 2017
- The awards are to be awarded at the national level.
- There is total 650 scholarship awarded in the availability of funds.
- From 620, 100 scholarships are reserved for tribal culture, 30 for those children who in the field of creative writing/ literary art and 20 scholarships are reserved for differently abled.
- Scholarship awarded under the CCRT scholarship scheme for two years and this scholarship is renewable after every two years till the completion of the first university degree stage if education or up to the age of 2 years.
- The selected candidates in the CCRT Scholarship Scheme 2017-18 will get offered training in a suitable situation where facilities for academic studies and class form respective art, which will be offered under the concern of an approved by Teacher.
Cultural Talent Search Scholarship Scheme 2017-18
All the interested applicants who wish to take participate in entrance examination they all are have to fill the application. The process to fill the CCRT Scholarship 2017 Application Form is given upside you can refer it while applying for the Cultural Talent Search Scholarship Exam 2017. if you have any problem then you can send us your query by commenting in the below provided comment box we will reply you as soon as possible.
Other Scholarship Programs