Dhirubhai Ambani International School Admission 2019-20: Being one of the international school situated in India. Named after the well know industrialist the school has created quite a name in the field of providing quite a student with quality education and outstanding exposure and skill development.
The school was established in the year 2003 in Mumbai Maharashtra. The school is affiliated to the CISCE. Starting from the class 1st all the way to the class 12th the students are reported to excel in all the fields. So finally the students that are interested in the admission must read ahead as here is all that you need to know about the Dhirubhai Ambani International School Admissions 2018-19.
Dhirubhai Ambani International School Admission 2019-20
The applications are invited from the students that are interested in to appear for the Dhirubhai Ambani International School Admission the application forms for the DAIS Application Form will be made available to the students on the official site. And it is entirely possible that the students that the applications can also be availed from the school office as well.
The students must hurry as the dates for the admission in the DAIS has already announced on the official site. The application of the students that are interested will be closed on the online portal on the 23rd September 2018.
Dhirubhai Ambani International School Admission Criteria
The students to take admission must fulfil DIAS School Admissions Criteria. As the students will only be selected id the applicant is qualifying based upon the Eligibility criteria that is given on the official site.
The DAIS Application Form Criteria is:-
- LKG: A child born between August 1, 2013, and September 30, 2014 (both days inclusive).
- Class VIII (ICSE / IGCSE): The student must have successfully completed Class VII and promoted to Class VIII from a recognized school before joining Dhirubhai Ambani International School.
- Class XI (IB Diploma Programme): The student must have successfully completed, as applicable, from a recognized secondary education board examination (Class X) before joining Dhirubhai Ambani International School.
Dhirubhai Ambani International School Admission Fees
The Dhirubhai Ambani International School Fees as per the official information is ranging somewhere from the 1.50 lakhs mark to approximately9.50 lakhs per annum.
The detailed Dhirubhai Ambani International School Fees Structure is:-
|Class||Fees Amount per annum|
|LKG to Class 7||Rs 1,70,000|
|Class 8 to Class 10 (ICSE)||Rs 1,85,000|
|Class 8 to Class 10 (IGCSE)||Rs4,48,000|
Dhirubhai Ambani International School Admission Process
As per the official information the students can complete the official Dhirubhai Ambani International School Admission Process form the official site of the DAIS. Further, the students are also allowed to avail the form from the school office.
So the students need to follow these steps to complete DAIS Registration
- Visit the official site of the DAIS.
- Now find the link for online admission.
- Make sure to fill in the required information of the students in the form.
- Now attach the documents that are required for the official process.
- Now make sure to pay the registration fees that is denoted on the form.
- Make sure that the fees are paid through the authorized gateway.
- Before leaving the page make sure to take a print of the admission process.
DAIS Registration Details: Download Here
Dhirubhai Ambani International School Syllabus
The students that are appearing for the admission are advised to prepare for the examinations based upon the Dhirubhai Ambani International School Syllabus and the curriculum of the DAIS is based upon the ICSE from class LKG to class7th.
And then at the DAIS Syllabus for the further classes is based on the ICSE and IGCSE based upon their choice.
Remark: Hope the information on Dhirubhai Ambani International School Admission 2019-20 will help you to get better understanding on DAIS Information.