EWS Haryana Admission 2020 – 21 : In Haryana state, the department of school education (DSE) looks after the education. Now DSEH (Department of School education in Haryana) had taken an effective step in favor of EWS or BPL. Earlier due to financial problems many eligible applicants belong to EWS or BPL category are not able to get admission in private schools.
But now EWS or BPL candidates can take admission in private school. All details about the admission provided by the DSEH are in offline and online mode.
EWS Haryana Admission 2020
In Haryana private school announce vacancies for EWS or BPL candidates. So now eligible candidate can apply for admission in class IX and XI. In our article below we are providing all the important dates about the admission process. Interested candidates go through the complete information given below.
|Vacancies publish in a newspaper||March 2020|
|Vacancies announced in district and block level committees||March 2020|
|Vacancies announced in school notice board and official website||March 2020|
|Application form available||March 2020|
|Last date of application form||April 2020|
|Assessment test date||April 2020|
|Result announced||April 2020|
|First draw of lots at block level||April 2020|
|Admission at first draw||April 2020|
|Second draw of lots at block level||April 2020|
|Admission at second draw||April 2020|
EWS Admission Haryana : Application Form
Application form for eligible candidates is available online on official website. If any candidate wants to apply offline then it’s also possible. The interested and eligible candidates need to carefully fill an application form with essential information.
Below we are describing which information is required in an application form.
- Name of the student
- Date of birth
- Full name of a father
- Full name of mother
- Class in which they want admission
- Permanent Address
- Student Aadhar Card number
- EWS/BPL Certificate number
- EWS/BPL issuing authority
- A clear photograph
Candidates are required to write a school name in which they want admission.
For the admission interested and eligible candidates have to submit some important documents which are listed below.
- Birth Certificate
- A Resident of Haryana Certificate
- EWS/BPL certificate
- A passport size photo
Eligibility Criteria focus on educational qualification and an annual income of the family. The important information about the eligibility criteria is given below.
- To get admission in VI class students must pass V class from a known school
- Students who are passed VIII are eligible to get admission in class IX
- Student to get admission in class XI must complete SSC Exam
The annual income of family
Only those students are eligible to get admission in school whose family monthly income is less than Rs. 100000/- per annum all the source.
EWS Haryana Admission Fees
Students get the details about fee structure from the school in which they get admission. However, it must be checked that private school also charge the same fee from students as a fee charged in government schools.
Haryana EWS Selection Process
The selection process consists of various steps. We are describing all the steps one by one
- At the first vacancies for the EWS and BPL students, Published in local Newspaper.
- The private school provides vacancies details for the EWS and BPL candidates on their official website
- Students can check the Official website of school for application form availability or they can get all details about the availability of application from the school authority.
- After the submission of application form, assessment test is conducted by the school.
- An official authority will release the result and select the students for the admission on the basis of the marks scored in the entrance exam.
- Authority will go through the lottery system and they will draw lots and admission will be provided to eligible students.
How To Apply for EWS Haryana Application Form
In the article all the important information regarding the Application form is given below.
- To fill application from students should go on the official website of the university.
- Students must meet to eligibility criteria for admission. So before submitting form check the eligibility criteria.
- Now fill out an application form in online mode.
- Once all the details are entered in the application form, students submit a form with necessary documents which are given below
- A passport size photo
- Birth certificate
- Domicile certificate
- BPL/EWS certificate
EWS Haryana Merit List
Merit List will be prepared by the official authority, to provide admission to the eligible students. Once merit list is ready it is available on the official website of the university in online mode. Only those students will be eligible to get admission in the school, who will found their name in merit list provided by DOE (Directorate of Education) Haryana.
In our article, we tried to provide all the essential information regarding the EWS and BPL students admission in school. We discuss the application form, fees, selection process etc. If students you have any query in your mind, then comment us in below comment box.