FYJC Amravati Class 11th Admission 2019-20: Class 11th in the state of Maharashtra as the FYJC (First Year Junior College) whose matters are handled by the organization named (School Education and Sports Department Government of Maharashtra).
So the students that have passed the class 10th from any government recognized body can apply for the FJYC Amravati 11th Admission 2019 – 20 and must hurry up as the FJYC Class 11th Admissions 2019 have already begun inviting applications from the students.
Complete details on FYJC Admission Amravati 2019 such as application fee, registration process are covered in below sections.
Maharashtra Schools Entrance Examination Schedule Click Here
FYJC Online Admission Amravati 2019 – 20
The students that are willing to take admissions in the recognized colleges for their first year (class 11th) via FYJC Admission 2019 Amravati. These colleges will be listed under the SESD under Govt. Of Maharashtra.
The FYJC Amravati Online Form can be filled online as the id and the password for this process will be given in the information booklet that the student can purchase from the school itself in which he was a student of class 10th.
FYJC Amravati Class 11th Admission Important Dates
The important dates that are published by the authorities of FYJC Amravati Admission Dates are.
|Admission forms begin||June 2019|
|Admission forms stop||June 2019|
|Corrections of forms||June 2019|
|Display of first merit list||July 2019|
|Admissions based on first list||July 2019|
|Display of further lists||July 2019|
|Admission based upon further lists||August 2019|
|Official Advertisement||Click Here|
Students must make sure to do all the required process before the last date.
- Student must be a clear passed of class 10th or equal examination from any government recognized body.
- For option the science stream the student must have at least 35% in class 10th.
- If a student is opting for bifocal subjects. That student must not have studied maths in the class 10th.
- There will be no interview as the students will be allotted colleges as per marks of class 10th.
- If a student applies under any reserved category then that admission will only be considered based on the certificate of the respective category. (For e.g. handicapped certificate, caste certificate, and any other special reservation certificate).
Courses which can be attained in the Summer Durations !! Click Here
The application fees that is required for the FYJC Amravati Class 11th Admission Application fee is divided according to dvision i.e. for Mumbai it is Rs. 250/- and for other divison, it is Rs.150 (including information booklet and login ID).
Registration Procedure 2019 – 20
The process for FYJC Amravati Class 11th Registration is a simple but lengthy process. The students must follow only this process as this the only process that is prescribed by the authorities.
The steps for FJYC Amravati Class 11th Admission
- Buy the information booklet from the school that contains the Id and the password of the admission process further.
- The students now need to visit the official page of the FYJC Amravati (link for which will be given further in the article).
- Now click on the student ‘log in’ icon.
- Now a form will pop up on the screen.
- Fill it with genuine details of the student.
- And after filling up the application form, Click on submit.
NOTE: For the second part the students are advised to verify their class 10th result (clear pass).
- Now in the second part, the student needs to fill the college preferences and the educational qualifications on the same portal.
- Now click on the submit icon.
- Now the second part is also complete now.
Admissions which are in trend on the basis of 10th Class Board Exams Performance !! Click Here
Rules For Admission
- Students passing Std X examination (SSC) or an equivalent examination with English as one of the subject, are eligible for admissions to FYJC (Std. XI.) Marks scored in this examination and reservation (if any is applicable) shall be the only criteria for admissions to FYJC Classes.
- No interview or test prior to admissions to FYJC classes.
- Students who have opted for General Mathematics in Std. X, are not eligible for admissions to bifocal subjects (Technical group). They are also not eligible to opt for Mathematics in any of the streams.
- For admission to science stream, student must pass Std X examination (SSC) or an equivalent examination with science subject (minimum 35% marks) are eligible.
- At the time of applying on-line, the applicants belonging from reserved category should produce an appropriate caste certificate issued by the competent authority, appointed by the Government of Maharashtra or school leaving certificate for verification to heads of schools, failing which their applications may not be processed in the reserved category. Such applications by default will be processed in the open merit category.
- Applicants applying for the following special reservation category should produce the relevant original documents/certificates for verification to the respective head of the school, failing which, their applications will not be processed under special reservation category. Such applications by default will be processed in the open merit category.
- Wards of the Employees of State Government / Central Government / Private Sector coming on transfer in the PMC and PCMC on or after 1st October, 2018.
- Wards of Serviceman and Ex-Serviceman
- Wards of Freedom Fighters
- Handicapped (Divyang)
- Project Affected
- Earthquake Affected
Percentage of Constitutional and Special (parallel) Reservation in Minority and Non-Minority Institution.
|Sr. No.||Category||Minority Reservation||Non-minority Institutional reservation|
|Special (Parallel) Reservation|
Ward of the transferred employee of state government/ central government/ Private sector
Ward of servicemen/ Ex-servicemen/ freedom fighter
|6||Physically Handicapped (Divyang), Dislecsiya, Discalculia, Disgraphiya, Spastic||3||3|
|8||Project Affected/ Earthquake Affected||5||5|
|Scheduled Caste (Including Navboudha)||13%|
|Special Backward Class||2%|
|Other Backward Class||19%|
In Mumbai, Thane and Raigad District, for admission in class 11th the Social Reservation is given as follows:
|Scheduled Caste (with Navboudha)||13%||13%||11%|
|Special Backward Class||2%||2%||2%|
|Other Backward Class||19%||19%||19%|
The required documents that are prescribed by the authorities for FYJC Amravati Class 11th are.
- Open Category: Original school leaving certificate, Original mark sheet (SSC or equivalent)
- Constitutional Reservation (ST/ SC/ NTB/ NTC/ NTD/ OBC/ SBC): Original Marksheet (SSC or Equivalent), Original School Leaving Certificate, Caste Certificate.
- Special reservation: Original Marksheet (SSC or equivalent), Original school leaving certificate, Speical Reservation Certificate.
Constitutional Reservation: Caste certificate issued by the competent authority appointed by the state of Maharashtra (if applicable).
For Sports: Candidate must possess any one of the following certificates obtained while studying in standards VIII, IX or X as per government resolution.
- Certificate of secured first or second position at the district/ National/ state level.
- Certificate showing that the student has won medal at the zonal level or the certificate showing that the student has participated in the State/ National level competition organized by the Indian School Games Authority.
- Certificate showing that the student has won Medal at the state level or the student has participated in the state/ National level competitions organized by the Indian School Games Association or Indian Games Authority.
- Certificate showing that the student has won Medal at the state level or the student has participated in the state/ National level competitions organized by the Indian Olympic Association or Maharashtra Olympic Association.
Wards of The Employees of State Government/ Central Government/ Private Sector: coming on transfer in the corporation online admission area (if applicable). Further, the ward must have passed Std. X or equivalent examination from a school outside the corporation online admission area.
Wards of Freedom Fighters (if applicable): Applicant who are dependent on the freedom fighters and are nominated by the freedom fighters, must submit a certificate issued by the District Collector to that effect.
Physically Handicapped (if applicable): Certificate issued by the Civil Surgeon or the Dean of any Government hospital, showing at least 40% disability. Student with learning disability amust produce a certifcate issued by the competent authority.
Project Earthquake Affected: Certificate issued by Collector/ District Rehabilitation officer stating that project affected or earthquake affected or dependent for employment/ admission required to be attached/ approved to avail this reservation under this category.
Cut off/ Merit list 2019-20
As per the authorities have mentioned regarding the FYJC Amravati Cut off And Merit list the cut off will be displayed on the official site of the FYJC soon and regarding the merit list, the students will be placed on the merit list based upon their marks in the class 10th.
Admission Procedure After The Declaration of Merit List
- Applicants to whom higher secondary school/junior college of first preference is allocated; he/she must confirm admission within the stipulated time as per time-table in that higher secondary school/junior college with all relevant documents (original with photocopies) on payment of full fees.
- Names of such students who are allotted college of his/ her first preference will be restricted/ blocked for remaining round/s.
- Students, who allotted higher secondary school / junior college other than first preference and are interested in taking admission by paying full fees in the same, can confirm admission in the concerned higher secondary school/junior college with all relevant documents in original with photocopies on payment of full fees. Names of such admitted students will be restricted/ blocked for remaining round/s for the concerned stream.
Note: In order to take admission to the higher secondary school/ junior colleges, candidate need to verify all documents by the admitting authority of the higher secondary school/junior college. Any document/claim found to be not valid at this stage will result in denial of admission in that higher secondary school/junior college.
- Candidates outside the concerned district area from CBSE, ICSE, IGCSE, IB, NIOS and other state Boards are required to get their original School Leaving Certificate countersigned on overleaf by the Education officer of their respective district. U-dise number of the concerned school should be mentioned on the school leaving certificate.
- For Candidates passing from other than Maharashtra State SSC Board, an application for eligibility ( available with respective higher secondary school/junior college office ) is required to be submitted along with necessary documents as described in the application.
Precautions To Be Taken While Filling The Admission Form
- Purchasing of an information booklet.
- Read it the information booklet carefully because it will help in filling the sample form.
- In the booklet itself their is Login-ID and password is provided.
- In order to understand the admission procedure visit the school.
- visit the divsionwise websites
- Login using ‘Login-ID’ and ‘password’ given in the information booklet for the first login.
- Change the password and keep it in your mind for next logins. Also, add the security questions and keep the password in your mind for next logins.
- Take the print out of security questions, answer and change the password.
- Follow the instruction available on the screen and proceed with the online admission step by step.
- Enter the examination seat number i.e. Maharashtra state SSC board students personal information will be filled automatically in the relevant fields.
- Previously passed and other than Maharashtra State Board students should fill in themselves their personal information.
- All the candidate from class 11th centralize online admission area of Maharashtra State Board, must get approved their admission form part-1 from their respective school for the information (such as Candidate’s name, mother’s name, DOB, caste category, constitutional or special reservation etc).
- Students outside centralize online admission area of Maharashtra State Board as well as other than Maharashtra State Board students must get approved their application form at the guidance center.
- After the approval of this candidates are eligible to fill part-2 which is the college preference.
- For confirming the admission click on CONFORM button.
- candidates with any grievance or correction in data should get the form and documents approved from the school.
- Candidates claiming any constitutional and/or special reservation including open category should get the form and documents approved from the school.
- Thus, after completing all the information in part-1, students should click the confirm button.
- Get your confirmed form approved from school principal or guidance center.
- Take print-out of the approval form and keep it safely.
- In case without approval, the form will be in “PENDING STATUS” and these incomplete forms will not be considered at all for admission process, further, the students should note that even part-2 of the form (college preferences) will not be available for pending status forms,
students are advised to check “MY STATUS” after completing the form for approval.
- Part-2 of the form will be available only after having APPROVED in MY STATUS.
- Once part-2 is opened, SSC board students can see their best of five marks of SSC automatically, besides the regular students of SSC board, it is compulsory for all other students to fill their std.10th marks. Reapiters, previously passed and other board students should fill their marks and get approval to marks filled from school principals or guidance centers.
- After filling the marks, select a stream and submit your form. Then the list of all colleges showing aided, unaided, medium wise colleges, will be available. While giving preferences, candidate must carefully, consider his/her percentage of marks, last years’ cut-off marks of the School/ college, aided/unaided, fees, medium, available subjects, distance between school/ college and your residence and timings of school/college chosen and available transport facilities. As per applicants choice he/she should give 1 (minimum) and 10 (maximum) preferences and arrange the selected college code preferences to fill in the form and get the print-out of the part-1 and part-2.
- As per the time-table, the merit-list and the method of admission process will be declared.
Precautions While Taking Admission
- Applicants to whom higher secondary school/junior college of first preference is allocated; he/she must confirm admission in the concerned school/college by paying full fees. The names of students who are allotted college of his/her first preference will be restricted/blocked for the next rounds.
- Applicants who are allocated to higher secondary school/junior college other than first preference and are interested in taking admission in the same, can confirm admission in the concerned school/college by paying full fees; and these names of admitted students will be restricted/blocked for the next rounds. If the students do not confirm their admission in this stipulated time, they will be eligible to change their college preferences for the next rounds.
- In this way, there will be four merit-lists with its admission schedule and then the regular lectures of std.11 th will start.
We provided here complete information regarding the FYJC Amravati Class 11th Admission 2019-20. If there is any queries please tell us through the comment box given below. We will reply to the answer to your queries as soon as possible.
Remark: Best of luck for the future and make sure to visit us for fresh information.