Aurangabad 11th Admission 2019-20: First Year Junior Colleges Admissions forms, for Aurangabad Division, are now available. Candidates who were eager to register for the Aurangabad 11th Online Admission form, after waiting so long, now they can register for it. The applications forms will be only collected from the official portal of FYJC Aurangabad. Thus candidates make sure to register the details in the due course.
More valuable information on FYJC Admission Aurangabad 2019, such as application form, registration dates, application fee is mentioned in the below sections.
Maharashtra Schools Session Entrance Examination Schedule Click Here
FYJC Online Admission 2019-20 Aurangabad
Before beginning the registration session, candidates make sure to have a valid “user Id and password”. In order to simplify the registration process, Maharashtra Government of School Education allots separate User ID and password to each candidate.
And via the Centralized Admission Process applicants, FYJC Online Admission Aurangabad 2019 forms will be collected and on the basis of their eligibility and SSC results, seats will be allotted.
Note: Admission of Arts, Science, Commerce and HSVC (MCVC) streams will be given through online process. Whereas admission in Home Science and Night Junior Colleges will be taken by the respective junior colleges.
Important Dates 2019
As per the Aurangabad Division latest notification, admission process of the junior colleges will be carried out as per below-given dates.
|Status of Application Form||Available Soon|
|Last to register online||June 2019|
|User Manual||Click Here|
- Candidates who are keen to register for regular and bifocal courses they are required to pay the application fee as per below-given information.
- The application fee will be Rs 150/ (Including the charges of booklet and login ID)
Following conditions will be applicable before taking admission in Maharashtra State Junior Colleges.
- Students must have passed SSC examinations/ equivalent examination from any recognized board.
- Students who have opted for “General Mathematics” in Std X are not eligible for admissions to bifocal subjects (Technical group)
- Such candidates are also not eligible to opt for Mathematics in any of the streams.
- For admissions to science stream, a student must have secured at least 35% marks.
- Candidates of CBSE Board, CISE Board IB, IGCSE and NIOS as well other than Maharashtra State Board are also eligible to apply to after the verifying their documents from their Head of the school/ College.
Admissions which are in trend on the basis of 10th Class Board Exams Performance !! Click Here
How To Apply Online
Important instructions that are required to consider before and while filling up the Aurangabad 11th Admission 2019-20 are.
- First of all purchase the information booklet from respective school/ guidance centre.
- Now after reading the information booklet carefully
- Find the User Id and password in the booklet
- Next, visit your school to understand the admission procedure.
- Visit the division website of “Aurangabad”
- Now login with the allotted “login credentials”
- Fill up the application form very carefully
- Select the college preference and
- After having a close look at the filled application form
- Hit on “confirm” tab
If you very keen on to take up admission in the Maharashtra FYJC courses, then make sure to keep ready the below mentioned documents.
|Open Category||SC/ ST/ VJA/ NTB/ NTC/ NTD/ OBC/ SBC||Special Reservation|
|Original Mark sheet of (SSC or equivalent)||Original Mark sheet of (SSC or equivalent)||Original Mark sheet of (SSC or equivalent)|
|Original School Leaving Certificate||Original Mark sheet of (SSC or equivalent)||Original Mark sheet of (SSC or equivalent)|
|Cast Certificate||Special Reservation Certificate|
Courses which can be attained in the Summer Durations !! Click Here
In order to allot the candidates Junior colleges on the basis of Preference and availability of seats. The admission divisions will release four Aurangabad FYJC Merit List 2019.
And these merit lists will be declared on the basis of the following.
- And the order of preferences of the applicant.
Note: During the entire admission process of FYJC’s, there will be no separate entrance and interview is applicable.
Aurangabad FYJC Cut Off Marks
- The final list of cut off marks of FYJC courses will be made available on the official portal of Aurangabad Portal.
- Candidates will be given access to have a look at the residential colleges cut off marks after the declaration of merit list.
Note: In order to stay updated with every detail of Aurangabad Admissions stay tuned with us.