Himachal Pradesh NMMS 2018 – 2019
Himachal Pradesh NMMS 2018-2019: Himachal Pradesh State Council of Educational Research & Training organization conducts the NMMS examination. The SCERT organization, conduct scholarship exam for the betterment of VIII class students.
This examination is held in Nov month at various centers in Himachal Pradesh. Other essential details such as exam pattern, selection pattern, eligibility criteria, HP NMMS 2018-19 application fee is given below.
NMMS Himachal Application Form 2018-19
The application forms of NMMS Scho0larship schemes are collected in the due course of time. The scholarship worth Rs 500/- per month is awarded to the poor meritorious students for a period of 4 years, (from 9th to 12th class). Complete schedule for NMMS Himachal Scholarship Form 2018-19 is given below.
|Commencement of online registration||August 2018|
|Last date to apply online||August 2018|
|Scholarship Examination date||November 2018|
|Result announcement||February 2018|
NMMS Scholarship Eligibility Criteria
- Student is presently enrolled in VIII class can apply.
- 55% marks in case of unreserved category and 50% marks for reserved category.
- Students who are studying in Govt./ Local Body/ Govt aided private schools is eligible to apply.
- Parental income of the candidate should not exceed Rs (1,50,000/-) per annum.
- Ministry of Human Resource Development
HP NMMS Scholarship Form
Candidates who are eligible for the NMMS Scholarship, they can obtain the application form from Himachal Pradesh NMMS official website. While filling up the application form, make sure to fill each and every detail carefully, since any wrong information may…..
Himachal NMMS Scholarship Apply Online
Candidates who are eligible for the NMMS examination they may apply for the same, as per below given instructions.
Steps to apply for Himachal Pradesh NMMS 2018-2019
- Visit the official website of SCERT (HP)
- Click on “HP NMMS Application Form”
- Now application form will appear on the screen
- Fill all the required details and
- Upload all the required documents
- Make payment
- Cross check the application form
- And submit the same
The Board collects a nominal amount of application fee, the application fee which will be payable as per the category is given below.
|General Category||RS 40/-|
The examination will be organized as per below given pattern. The examination will consists of two sections. MAT and SAT, complete details regarding the same is given below.
|Test Type||Marks||No. of Items||Duration|
|Scholastic Test||Language Test||40||40||45|
Exam Pattern highlights
- The examination is organized in two sessions.
- There is no provision of negative marking.
- Each question carries equal weighatge that is (1 mark).
The detailed syllabus of SAT and MAT examination is elaborated in the below section. The one stage examination will be organized as per below given topics.
|Subjects||Details of Syllabus|
|Mental Ability Test (MAT)|
|Scholastic Aptitude Test (SAT)|
|Note: Syllabus that is asked in the NMMS Scholarship exam is as taught in VII & VIII class.|
Upcoming Olympiad Exams For School Students !! Click Here
NMMS Answer Keys
Himachal Pradesh NMMS scholarship examination answer keys are published officially. Candidates who appear for the examination, they can check the NMMS Provisional Answer Key by visiting the official website of SCERT Board.
NMMS Cut off Marks
|Category||Minimum qualifying marks|
State Council of Educational Research & Training, publishes the result on its official portal. Candidates who take part in the examination, they may check their NMMS HP Result from the official portal, names of the provisionally selected candidates are listed in the PDF file.
- Candidates are shortlisted for the scholarship award on the basis of one stage examination only.
- The examination is consists of three tests such as Mental Ability Test (MAT), Language Test (LT) and Scholastic Aptitude Test (SAT).
- For the final selection of candidates, district wise merit list is prepared.