ICSE Revaluation Form 2019: Council for the Indian School Certificate examination has today, on 14 May revealed ISC and CISE Board results officially. Soon after the result announcement, the board has made available recheck forms too. Recheck requests for current years ICSE/ ISC examinations would only be submitted to the council online. As recheck is a paid service thus ICSE Recheck Form 2019 will be only accepted until 20th of May.
Trending Courses for 12th Pass Outs !! Click Here
ISC Revaluation Form 2019
The online application forms of ICSE and ISC Board are now available official portal of CISCE Board. Request for the recheck of the subjects grades awarded to the candidates for 2019 session exams will be accepted from the official portal only with proper ICSE Revaluation Procedure.
Candidates who wish to apply on their own they can refer to below provided instructions, the instructions that we have provided here will definitely help in this regard.
Steps to apply Online for ICSE/ ISC Revaluation Form 2019
- First of all, visit the official site of CISCE
- Now, at the bottom of result section
- Click on “recheck registration” tab
- Now at the bottom of instructions
- Click to here to register tab will appear
- Click on this tab
- Now space for login will appear on the screen
- Next click on either register now option or
- Enter your “email address and password and
- Next click on “login” tab
- Now application form will appear on the screen
- Here enter all the required details
- Recheck the details and make payment
- Next, after the final submission
- Don’t forget to take a printout of the filled application form.
Are you looking for most Productive ways to spend summer vacation !! Click Here
- The charges of recheck request are Rs 1000/-
- This fee is applicable for per subject for the current year of examination.
Mode of Payment
- The applicant makes sure to make “registration payment” by using the advised payment gateway.
- Once application fee is submitted, the payment would not be refunded under any circumstances, except in case of a change in grade.
|Name of the Board||Council for the Indian School Certificate Examination|
|Course Name||ICSE/ ISC|
|Exam Dates||March 2019|
|Result Availability||May 2019|
|Rechecking Registration Date||May (within 7 days after the result announcement)|
|Availability of Revaluation Result||Within 15-20 days|
ICSE 10th Revaluation Procedure
Though the ICSE Board overall pass percentage is recorded high this year with 98.21%, where the board topper has secured 98.51% marks. However, after such a high pass percentage if a candidate is feeling that he/ she hasn’t treated fairly, may apply for revaluation on/ before 20th May.
As the board only accept CISCE Rechecking Form request within a duration of 7 working days from the day of result announcement.
Apply Now for ICSE 10th Revaluation Form !! Click Here
ISC Paper Rechecking Procedure
As like ICSE Board the pass percentage of ISC board is equally good, this year the board has announced 96.21 % students pass percentage. Besides it, the topper has secured 99.40% marks which is actually, 0.89 percent higher than ISC Board topper.
Note: Applicants who wish to apply for rechecking, they may apply for the same now, as the registration portal of ISC Revaluation Form has been now made active, and it will be available to the candidates till 20th of May.