ICSE Revaluation Form 2020: Council for the Indian School Certificate examination has released the result officially on the official site. Soon after the result announcement, the board has made available recheck forms too. Recheck requests for current years ICSE/ ISC examinations would only be submitted to the council online. As recheck is a paid service thus ICSE Recheck Form 2020 will be only accepted till 7 days from the date of declaration.
Trending Courses for 12th Pass Outs !! Click Here
ISC Revaluation Form 2020
The online application forms of ICSE and ISC Board are now available official portal of CISCE Board. Request for the recheck of the subjects grades awarded to the candidates for 2020 session exams will be accepted from the official portal only with proper ICSE Revaluation Procedure.
|Name of The Form||Download Link|
|ICSE/ ISC Revaluation Form|
Candidates who wish to apply on their own they can refer to below provided instructions, the instructions that we have provided here will definitely help in this regard.
Steps to Apply Online for ICSE/ ISC Revaluation Form 2020
- First of all, visit the official site of CISCE i.e. cisce.org
- Go to the services block which is available below the taskbar.
- Click on the block.
- A screen appear in which link is given “Click Here for Apply Recheck”. Click on it.
- A window appear under which instruction is given.
- Read the instruction carefully and click on “Click Here to Register” Button.
- A window appear in which candidate need to fill the login details.
- After that click on login button. Fill the form and take print out of it for the future use.
Are you looking for most Productive ways to spend summer vacation !! Click Here
CISCE ICSE 10th 12th Revaluation Application Fee
- The charges of recheck request are Rs 1000/-
- This fee is applicable per subject for the current year of examination.
Mode of Payment
- The applicant makes sure to make “registration payment” by using the advised payment gateway.
- Once application fee is submitted, the payment would not be refunded under any circumstances, except in case of a change in grade.
|Name of the Board||Council for the Indian School Certificate Examination|
|Course Name||ICSE/ ISC|
|Exam Dates||March 2020|
|Result Availability||7 May 2020|
|Rechecking Registration Date||May (within 7 days after the result announcement)|
|Availability of Revaluation Result||Within 15-20 days|
ICSE 10th Revaluation Procedure
Though the ICSE Board overall pass percentage is recorded high this year with 98.21%, where the board topper has secured 98.51% marks. However, after such a high pass percentage if a candidate is feeling that he/ she hasn’t treated fairly, may apply for revaluation on/ before 20th May.
As the board only accept CISCE Rechecking Form request within a duration of 7 working days from the day of result announcement.
Apply Now for ICSE 10th Revaluation Form !! Click Here
ISC Paper Rechecking Procedure
- Requests for recheck of the subject grades will be awarded to those candidates who took the current year’s the examination.
- The Online Recheck portal will be available for 7 days from the date of declaration of results.
- For each recheck, Schools/ candidates will be required to pay the charges, which will be made online. The charges to be paid for the recheck is Rs.1000/- per subject per candidate, for the current year of Examination.
- The accuracy of a subject grade awarded will be checked on request, in one or more subjects, provided that the Head of the School/ candidate submits the application online. Applications for recheck must be submitted online and must be received at the Council’s office within the stipulated time.
- The recheck will be restricted to checking whether: –
- All the answers have been marked.
- There has been a mistake in the totalling of marks for each question in the subject and transferring the marks correctly onto the first cover page of the answer booklet.
- The continuation sheets attached to the answer booklet, as mentioned by the candidate, are intact.
- No candidate, person or organization shall be entitled to claim re-evaluation or disclosure or inspection of the answer scripts or copies of it and other documents because these are treated as most confidential by the Council.
- On rechecking the copies, if it is found that there is an error, the marks will be revised accordingly.
- The communication regarding the revision of marks, if any, shall be sent online to the Head of the School/ candidate.
- The Council will not be responsible for any loss or damage or any inconvenience caused to the candidate, consequent to the revision of marks and no claims in this regard shall be entertained.
- The recheck will be carried out by a competent person appointed by the Chief Executive and Secretary of the Council.
- In case of any change in grade / marks awarded to the candidate, the candidate will be required to deposit the original Statement of Marks and Pass Certificate or only the Statement of Marks, as the case may be, to the school of the candidate. The school will forward the same to the Office of the Council for replacement of the document(s).
- The Council shall replace the necessary document(s) in respect of such candidates whose results have changed only after the originally issued document(s) have been returned by Head of the School. The candidates should collect the corrected document(s) from their respective schools.
- Applications for recheck can be submitted only for the subject(s) in which the candidate took the examination in the current year of Examination.
- Applications for recheck can be submitted for one or more subjects, subject to a maximum of the number of subjects in which the candidate took the examinations in the current year.
- Application for recheck of the subject grade awarded to a particular candidate in a particular subject can be submitted only once.
- Payment for recheck requests being submitted, must be made online using the payment gateway.
- Payment once made shall not be refunded, except in case of a change in grade / marks awarded to the candidate.
- Payment refunds, in case of a change in grade / marks awarded to the candidate, shall be made to the same payment instrument, which was used for making the online payment for the recheck request charges.
- The decision of the Chief Executive and Secretary of the Council on the result of the scrutiny and recheck shall be final.
- The Online Recheck happens in three phases
User Registration: Addition of Recheck Request
- To raise a Recheck Request, you need to register with the Council by clicking on the below Register Button
- No other re-evaluation of the answer script or other work done by the candidate as part of the examination will be carried out.
As like ICSE Board the pass percentage of ISC board is equally good, this year the board has announced 96.21 % students pass percentage. Besides it, the topper has secured 99.40% marks which is actually, 0.89 percent higher than ISC Board topper.
Note: Applicants who wish to apply for rechecking, they may apply for the same now, as the registration portal of ISC Revaluation Form has been now made active, and it will be available to the candidates till 20th of May.