Indira Gandhi Balika Vidyalaya Hazaribagh Admission Form 2021: To take admission in class VIth in Netrhat Residential School, Nethrat/ Indira Gandhi Balika Vidyalaya, Hazaribagh Residential School and Indira Gandhi Balika Vidyalaya, Hazaribagh the Jharkhand Extension Council, Ranchi will provide the application form for all those eligible and interested candidates who wants to take admission in this school.
Indira Gandhi Balika Vidyalaya Admission 2021
Students who will appear in the exam can check the Indira Gandhi Balika and Netharat Vidyalaya Result for the session 2020-21 from the link given below.
Indira Gandhi Balika Vidyalaya Hazaribagh Admit Card 2021
The admit card for the online examination which will conduct on 7 July 2021 (expected) has been released. Students can download there admit cards from the link provided in the table.
|Name of Admit Card||Download Link|
|Indira Gandhi Balika Vidyalaya Hazaribagh Admit Card||Click Here|
Indira Gandhi Balika Vidyalaya Hazaribagh Important Dates
The online admission form will be available from 17th June, 2021 (Expected). The last date for submission is June 20th, 2021 (Expected).
To Apply Online: Click Here
The eligibility criteria of Indira Gandhi Balika Vidyalaya Hazaribagh is given below. Only those candidates who full–filling the eligibility criteria are able to give the exam. The eligibility criteria are given below.
- The candidate must be resident of Jharkhand.
- From 1st August 2021 onwards the age of the candidate must be less than 10 years and not greater than 12 years.
- Any of the government / affiliated schools must pass class 5th and class 6th.
- Compiled will be compulsory for reservation candidates with reserved accommodation/caste certificates issued by the competent authority (subdivision officer), declared by the Personnel, Administrative Reforms, and Official Languages Department, Jharkhand Circular.
|Sr.No.||Name of Subject||Marks||Subjects||Marks||Group||Time/ Date/ Shift|
|1||Mathematics||50||A||23rd June 2019 (1st Shift) (10:00-12:30 PM)|
|2||Social Study, General Knowledge, General Science||50||Social Study (History, Civics, Geography)||20|
|General Science (Physics, Chemistry, Biology)||20|
|3||Language||50||Hindi||50||B||23rd June 2019 (2nd Shift) (1:30-04:00 PM)|
DD submitted of 200Rs/- (for general category) with the examination application form in any National Bank. The name on DD which is submitted is “JAC FUND”. For ST/ SC category the examination fee is Rs. 100/-.
- On the application form, there must be a signature available of the candidate as well as the principal of the school along with the stamp.
- No application form will be taken into consideration after the last date.
- The final decision on age will be taken by the Medical officer.
We provided here complete information regarding the Indira Gandhi Balika Vidyalaya Hazaribagh Admission Form 2021. If there are any queries please tell us through the comment box given below. We will reply to the answer to your queries as soon as possible.
Indira Gandhi Balika Vidyalaya Hazaribagh Admission Form 2021: Official Site